Do Democrats ever complain about the unpaid income taxes on earnings paid to illegals? What happened to “pay your fair share”?

Bullshit. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Anyone who takes in cash cheats on their taxes, do you think all those taco wagons pay any taxes?
I bet i know a bartender who cheated on her taxes. Then came into Congress and wants to make sure waitstaff and bartenders fork up all those tips....What a bitch the bug eyed monster is.

1641761854701.png

This is a Republican problem. I’m glad th OP pointed this out. Companies should be shut down for not paying taxes. Law and order. 100% agree.

Last edited:
You are just making it up that it is ill gotten
If someone comes here on a visa, no one broke the law.
If someone comes here without receiving a visa, 2 people broke the law.

The person who hired them broke the law.
The person who was hired broke the law.

It's obvious you have no regard for your nation.

If someone comes here on a visa, no one broke the law.
If someone comes here without receiving a visa, 2 people broke the law.

The person who hired them broke the law.
The person who was hired broke the law.

It's obvious you have no regard for your nation.
Where in the OP does it say whether they have a visa or not?

Where in the OP does it say whether they have a visa or not?
It's called being politically correct.
Many US citizens send much more money overseas and they don't make the press.
You know full well this article in the OP is referring to illegals.
Stop boring me with your ideological bullshit.

The attached link says nothing about whether the money was taxed
true, but i took the OP’s comment about th e link to suggest they aren’t paying their fair share

i agree that folks and entities should be free to do whatever they want and send their money wherever they want

true, but i took the OP’s comment about th e link to suggest they aren’t paying their fair share

i agree that folks and entities should be free to do whatever they want and send their money wherever they want
The OP misrepresented the information in the link

The OP misrepresented the information in the link
oh i took it as, did they pay their fair share. Which is a good question, that’s a lot of money and considering the dems want to raise taxes on certain economic players that transfer money out of the country

heck Dems in cali wanted to tax people that even moved themselves and money out of the state for another ten years

Forum List

Back