Do Democrats ever complain about the unpaid income taxes on earnings paid to illegals? What happened to “pay your fair share”?

Foreign criminals sent a record $40B in cash home to Mehico and I haven’t heard a peep from the FSA / “PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE” coalition.
Am I missing something?
Your two questions are based on your ignorance and bigotry. Do you know "under the table" pay is fraud by the business owners? Owners profit do to not paying benefits to their employee, nor do they pay into Social Security and Medicare.

Now I can't claim that these small business criminals are liberals or conservatives, but they are crooks. Their employees are victims, and do to the greed of the owners they must rely on medical care in public hospitals and use other social services. They also spend their income for rent, for food, for transportation on Main Street.

so? they are suppose to report their income and pay taxes.

I get paid in cash a lot too for my business. I still have to report it and pay taxes on all my income
Bullshit. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Anyone who takes in cash cheats on their taxes, do you think all those taco wagons pay any taxes?

Illegals use a combination of stolen, fake, old (think dead folks) SSNs, EITNs, and under the table pay. If an illegal needs a SSN it isn't hard to pay for one via the black market. One of my employees, who came here illegally from Ecuador, told me all about how this works. This ninja got Reagan amnesty. He crossed into San Diego and got snatched up by border patrol, was released 2 days later and the following day he was on a plane to LGA/NYC.

Illegals use a combination of stolen, fake, old (think dead folks) SSNs, EITNs, and under the table pay. If an illegal needs a SSN it isn't hard to pay for one via the black market. One of my employees, who came here illegally from Ecuador, told me all about how this works. This ninja got Reagan amnesty. He crossed into San Diego and got snatched up by border patrol, was released 2 days later and the following day he was on a plane to LGA/NYC.
Just like voting!

Why do you think the slums have those stores that transfer money anywhere in the world at super low rates?

So?
Who cares where you send your money?

You earn the money, you can do what you want with it

Bullshit. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Anyone who takes in cash cheats on their taxes, do you think all those taco wagons pay any taxes?
haha wow

that’s certainly not true. I don’t cheat on mine

i just pay cash to my barber, i’ve certainly paid cash for lunch from a food truck as well…not sure where you get your info we all are tax cheats

You sure know how to throw words around.
Did they enter through a legal immigration process?
Yes
That is what a migrant is

Lets just call BS on the OP shall we?

The link says “Migrant” not illegal immigrant
The link says nothing about whether or not they pay taxes
The link is from Feb 2021 and covers activity while Trump was President

So what are you bitching about?

Yes
That is what a migrant is

Lets just call BS on the OP shall we?

The link says “Migrant” not illegal immigrant
The link says nothing about whether or not they pay taxes
The link is from Feb 2021 and covers activity while Trump was President

So what are you bitching about?
People migrate; migrating does not make one a citizen.
Next!

People migrate; migrating does not make one a citizen.
Next!
So?
Has nothing to do with whether they are legal or not

We have migrants in this country from all over the world. They work, pay taxes and many send money back to their home country.
Immigrants have always done that

So?
Has nothing to do with whether they are legal or not

We have migrants in this country from all over the world. They work, pay taxes and many send money back to their home country.
Immigrants have always done that
They are not legal and you are currently breaking the law.

Forum List

Back