Do Democrats ever complain about the unpaid income taxes on earnings paid to illegals? What happened to “pay your fair share”?

Who said anything about taxes?
The link in the OP doesn’t say anything about whether the money was taxed or not……only that it was sent back to Mexico

Sure it does. Illegals are paid under the table, NO TAXES for them.

So how about the rest of the middle class.

For all the progressive bleating about how they are going to make the rich pay their fair share the opposite is true.

The big tech assholes have doubled their wealth and the chicken shit dems want paypal and venmo to report any deals over 600 bucks.

In other words the dems are going to go after the middle class.

Again.

haha wow

that’s certainly not true. I don’t cheat on mine

i just pay cash to my barber, i’ve certainly paid cash for lunch from a food truck as well…not sure where you get your info we all are tax cheats
Yea ,and barber puts it in his pocket ,and loco taco puts it in his pocket.

Yea ,and barber puts it in his pocket ,and loco taco puts it in his pocket.
sure, and then report it. If not they’d not been in business for as long as they have

do you think every business only takes credit cards or something?

We've been trying to get them on the books so that they DO pay income taxes...for almost two decades stupid.

Ya know what stops that?

Yea...Republicans
um they should still be paying income tax and reporting their income even if paid in case.

republicans haven’t stopped them from doing that.

Republicans have stopped the dems from simply rewarding their behavior with citizenship…

um they should still be paying income tax and reporting their income even if paid in case.

republicans haven’t stopped them from doing that.

Republicans have stopped the dems from simply rewarding their behavior with citizenship…
Wow. That was one of your dumbest posts.

And you have made some really dumb posts

Sure it does. Illegals are paid under the table, NO TAXES for them.

So how about the rest of the middle class.

For all the progressive bleating about how they are going to make the rich pay their fair share the opposite is true.

The big tech assholes have doubled their wealth and the chicken shit dems want paypal and venmo to report any deals over 600 bucks.

In other words the dems are going to go after the middle class.

Again.
Wrong again Skippy

The link in the OP says nothing about them being illegal

We've been trying to get them on the books so that they DO pay income taxes...for almost two decades stupid.

Ya know what stops that?

Yea...Republicans
What you ought to be doing is focusing on eradicating Unkotare ‘s beloved human cockroaches from this nation you dumbmotherfuckers.

If Republicans are concerned about Illegal immigrants not paying taxes, all we have to do is issue them temporary work visas and allow them to work on the books, pay taxes on what they earn and get healthcare

If Republicans are concerned about Illegal immigrants not paying taxes, all we have to do is issue them temporary work visas and allow them to work on the books, pay taxes on what they earn and get healthcare
Start that thread….this one is about why you and the rest of the FSA doesn’t seem to want your cut of that $40B the cockroaches sent home to Mehico?
FAF85EBF-F576-41E2-9834-9AC931731C5E.jpeg

as they should they are legally obligated too…so are illegals for that matter

but did they pay their fair share? why do they get a pass on investing billions overseas but other don’t? heck the dems in cali don’t even want people to leave their state without being taxed, let alone the country
Fine with me

Give them temporary work visas and let them make fair wages, pay taxes and get benefits

Forum List

Back