🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do democrats in congress dislike the idea of a stay at home mom??

I heard a female democratic congress woman say child care needs to be lower so mothers can go to work. As if a child is not better off being raised at home and not by a care giver.
Keep em bare foot and pregnant huh?

Gilead is closer than you think

1631158122515.png

But, why is that. There in lies the problem
Keep the price of unskilled labor low and get twice the manhours of labor as a resource for the same level of living. I thought everybody knew that.

It depends on what the couple agree to among themselves. I had a boss who had a tag-team arrangement with his wife, and it worked out well. Both had time with the kids and both worked.

One issue that is very important but never gets discussed is that women need to have an economic foundation, to accrue seniority, experience, and maybe a 401k. If only the man works, he is the only one who has these perks, and if he walks or she has to throw him out, he takes this stuff with him.

Keep em bare foot and pregnant huh?

Gilead is closer than you think
Why do you have to be barefoot a pregnant? My grandfather worked while grandmom stayed home and raised the kids. When he got home, which ever of there 6 children that she told him acted up that day got their butt whooped. That wasn't barefoot and pregnant, that was to married people working it together

It depends on what the couple agree to among themselves. I had a boss who had a tag-team arrangement with his wife, and it worked out well. Both had time with the kids and both worked.

One issue that is very important but never gets discussed is that women need to have an economic foundation, to accrue seniority, experience, and maybe a 401k. If only the man works, he is the only one who has these perks, and if he walks or she has to throw him out, he takes this stuff with him.
And here we see how the left's undermining of traditional social mores such as marriage has snowballed into more and more social decay.

And here we see how the left's undermining of traditional social mores such as marriage has snowballed into more and more social decay.

Social decay? How about reality. Not every marriage is happy and forever. And you do know what happens when you apply for a job. Like it or not, homemaking experience has never counted in the work world. Society has never valued homemakers. It should, but never has.

I heard a female democratic congress woman say child care needs to be lower so mothers can go to work. As if a child is not better off being raised at home and not by a care giver.
Rich-a$$ lady can't even leave a tip for the waitress or pay her babysitter!

Is that about the same time wetbacks began destroying blue collar trade work and the the middle class in America?
Poor/working class isn't middle class, even if it is union. You've got to "have it made" in a serious white-collar criminal profession if you want to be middle class in America.

Not all families can afford to stay at home, whether democrat or republican. This ain't 1959.
Bullshit. Every family can afford for mother to stay at home. Every single family in the entire United States. Without exception.

Edit: I'll admit to jumping the gun. There are exceptions: homes with no father or homes with disabled, truly disabled, fathers would be exceptions. But the topic did imply the choice for mothers in two-parent families, or at least I inferred it that way.

Forum List

Back