šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Do dogs drive you F nuts šŸ„œ

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Maybe I am getting peevish in age
Just get really F sick and tired of hearing various dog barks on/off during the day

Ainā€™t the same dog as itā€™s different pitches

Itā€™d like living in a god damn zoo

Maybe I am getting peevish in age
Just get really F sick and tired of hearing various dog barks on/off during the day

Ainā€™t the same dog as itā€™s different pitches

Itā€™d like living in a god damn zoo
I love dogs.

Dog owners, on the other hand, can be really annoying and inconsiderate. And I'm not a fan of dogs being allowed in restaurants and the like.

Friggin dog started barking his head off at 4 am this morning. Then he would stop for 15 or 20 minutes and start up again probably barking at coyotes or javelina. Most of the neighbors are good about controlling their dogs so I'm hoping it's just some inconsiderate visitor.

My Boxers are barkers.
I try to keep em quiet as best I can,but I'm not so sure my neighbors are as sick of my dogs loud mouth or me telling em to STFU.
Telling my dogs to shut their kibble holes doesnt seem to work.

Too many idiots own dogs. They either don't know how to train their animals, or they simply don't care about their neighbors. In a lot of cases the dogs seem smarter than the dumbass who owns them.

I don't mind well trained dogs. But I HATE people who take dogs into restaurants, grocery stores, or shopping in general. The aisles are narrow and dogs are a pain in these places.

HereWeGoAgain
You wonā€™t be too happy when I sue you for disturbing the peace
Got these new law firm and letā€™s just say theyā€™re like super duper Jewish

HereWeGoAgain
You wonā€™t be too happy when I sue you for disturbing the peace
Got these new law firm and letā€™s just say theyā€™re like super duper Jewish

Do you think I haven't read your posts?
You're a fucken loony tune and you couldnt afford to live in my neighborhood if your life depended on it.

20210808_094739.jpg

How can anyone resist this face?

Our new pup is not a barker unless the neighbor dog starts first.

Dogs are more reliable and loyal than people.

I love dogs and I like to hear them bark. Especially happy barks like they are really glad to see you. My beautiful little girl had a lovely contralto bark. I loved the sound of her voice.
The brother and sister pitties who live next door have sham-fierce play fighting barks that I love. They're very sweet dogs who guard the neighborhood. They're even patient with my asshole little elderly Mini Aussie girl.

I love dogs and I like to hear them bark. Especially happy barks like they are really glad to see you. My beautiful little girl had a lovely contralto bark. I loved the sound of her voice.
I'd describe my Mini Aussie girl's bark as contralto as well. Thanks.

Forum List

Back