🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do dogs drive you F nuts 🥜

Mine was totally smart. Well behaved, but very hard to socialize. I think this was because she was a puppy mill mom.
Being a puppymill breeder, that would explain it. They miss a critical socialization period, and it is hard to make up for it. Aussies are sensitive. Our Aussie rescue had a big intake of mini Aussies and mini Aussie mixes from a hoarder a couple years ago. I believe they all eventually got homes but it took a long time in foster before some could even be touched.

I've seen stars more than once wrestling with them.
I've seen and heard them run into the brick fence in the backyard,sounds like someone threw a coconut but it doesn't even faze them.
That's how I was when I was a young man.

Maybe I am getting peevish in age
Just get really F sick and tired of hearing various dog barks on/off during the day

Ain’t the same dog as it’s different pitches

It’d like living in a god damn zoo

Owners of dogs that bark make more mad than the dogs themselves.

I hate owners of dogs that don't give a shit about anybody and let dogs bark.

It's not the dogs fault it's always the stupid owners fault.

Owners of dogs that bark make more mad than the dogs themselves.

I hate owners of dogs that don't give a shit about anybody and let dogs bark.

It's not the dogs fault it's always the stupid owners fault.
Maybe that's Quasar's problem.

My Boxers are barkers.
I try to keep em quiet as best I can,but I'm not so sure my neighbors are as sick of my dogs loud mouth or me telling em to STFU.
Telling my dogs to shut their kibble holes doesnt seem to work.
You can buy a remote controlled shock collar on Amazon. The voltage is adjustable. I have one which has three modes. The first mode emits a beep. The second mode delivers an adjustable vibration. The third mode delivers an adjustable shock.

I have yet to find it necessary to go beyond a slight vibration.

These collars are a godsend and work like a charm.

After just a few uses, all I have to do is put the collar on my dog and she immediately changes her behavior.

They also work to prevent your dog from bolting out the door and running away.

You can buy a remote controlled shock collar on Amazon. The voltage is adjustable. I have one which has three modes. The first mode emits a beep. The second mode delivers an adjustable vibration. The third mode delivers an adjustable shock.

I have yet to find it necessary to go beyond a slight vibration.

These collars are a godsend and work like a charm.

After just a few uses, all I have to do is put the collar on my dog and she immediately changes her behavior.

They also work to prevent your dog from bolting out the door and running away.

I have them.
It's a pain in the ass keeping them charged.

Forum List

Back