Do I look more Southern or more Yankee?

Bruce_Almighty
Calling someone stupid when you didn’t even know what Grease Monkey meant, well make you look retarded!

You just called me racist and made the false claim I called Mexicans Monkeys and when shown you were wrong, well now you want to run from your retardation!

How many Mexican Governor’s or Senators look like you?

None!

So stop being ignorant!

Why would a mexican senator look less mexican then a mexican kitchen cleaner, and why i would look more like a kitchen cleaner then lets say a proffessional or business owner, why do you say that? That is in itself racist, because you dont say just i would pass as hispanic you add racist cliches like "typical fat hispanic" and "kitchen cleaner" etc.

Bruce_Almighty

Why would a mexican senator look less mexican then a mexican kitchen cleaner, and why i would look more like a kitchen cleaner then lets say a proffessional or business owner, why do you say that? That is in itself racist, because you dont say just i would pass as hispanic you add racist cliches like "typical fat hispanic" and "kitchen cleaner" etc.
God you are stupid!

First off you claimed I said Mexicans are Monkeys, so where did I say that little boy?

Second, the other poster was mocking you by saying you were from Vermont when Vermont is Lily white as can be and your kind is not there!

Finally, you are pathetic and ask the dumbest damn questions and then get insulted quickly when shown how stupid you are!

How you dress dictates how people will look at you and do you for one damn moment think that anyone would think you are some Politician form Mexico?

God you are stupid!

First off you claimed I said Mexicans are Monkeys, so where did I say that little boy?

Second, the other poster was mocking you by saying you were from Vermont when Vermont is Lily white as can be and your kind is not there!

Finally, you are pathetic and ask the dumbest damn questions and then get insulted quickly when shown how stupid you are!

How you dress dictates how people will look at you and do you for one damn moment think that anyone would think you are some Politician form Mexico?

I didnt know Greasy Monkey doesnt mean Monkey. I didnt know that expression, but monkey sounds like monkey to me. I dont know what that exactly means. It looked like you are saying i look like a monkey because i look mexican. So mexicans look like monkeys, that is what it looked like to me. Im not familiar with that expression. Now I learned something new. I didnt know that Vermont is White and that he was mocking me or the context. He didnt use racist language. He said I dont look chicano to him.

I didnt know Greasy Monkey doesnt mean Monkey. I didnt know that expression, but monkey sounds like monkey to me. I dont know what that exactly means. It looked like you are saying i look like a monkey because i look mexican. So mexicans look like monkeys, that is what it looked like to me. Im not familiar with that expression. Now I learned something new. I didnt know that Vermont is White and that he was mocking me or the context. He didnt use racist language. He said I dont look chicano to him.
Learn what opposite meaning is and learn before you write something stupid!

If you have no clue the meaning of the word look the damn word up and never assume someone is insulting you!

A Mechanic can make a great living and I know some that make more than some politicians and boy you ain’t half as smart as the Mexicans I know…

You remind me of those from El Salvador…

Learn what opposite meaning is and learn before you write something stupid!

If you have no clue the meaning of the word look the damn word up and never assume someone is insulting you!

A Mechanic can make a great living and I know some that make more than some politicians and boy you ain’t half as smart as the Mexicans I know…

You remind me of those from El Salvador…

Nothing wrong with being mechanic, not even toilet cleaner if you work honest but you use that language to put me down and otherise me, as if im a illegal or something. You want to otherise me, thats why you use this language and that is racist, you are also being racist to hispanics by using them that way. It is like calling someone a gypsy, even if he was not, you insult him but you also are racist to gypsies because you use gypsy as insult.

Nothing wrong with being mechanic, not even toilet cleaner if you work honest but you use that language to put me down and otherise me, as if im a illegal or something. You want to otherise me, thats why you use this language and that is racist, you are also being racist to hispanics by using them that way. It is like calling someone a gypsy, even if he was not, you insult him but you also are racist to gypsies because you use gypsy as insult.
I called you Roma which you are one moron while being Serbian and I was putting Mexicans down by comparing you to them!

Also Cali-Mex, Chicano and even Tejano is not like being Serbian… I have respect for Hispanics…

I called you Roma which you are one moron while being Serbian and I was putting Mexicans down by comparing you to them!

Also Cali-Mex, Chicano and even Tejano is not like being Serbian… I have respect for Hispanics…

I said it as example, Im roma but I know people who call others gypsies and they are not gypsies, they use gypsy as insult.

I said it as example, Im roma but I know people who call others gypsies and they are not gypsies, they use gypsy as insult.
And yet you used it as I said it, so let try again and why don’t you grow up and realize you are ignorant as can be!

You have many times accused me of hating Roma and I have stated I do not hate the Roma but I truly hate Serbians with a damn passion…

Then you got insulted by me calling you a grease monkey and thought it was racist, wow I have worked with many grease monkeys in my life and have been one myself…

Words you do not understand is not my issue and your ignorance is not my issue either and I pull your damn chain because, well I enjoy it but boy let me tell you I am a racist bigoted asshole with no qualms about it but one thing I will tell you is I have more in common with Mexicans than with Serbs and I am lily fucking white!

And yet you used it as I said it, so let try again and why don’t you grow up and realize you are ignorant as can be!

You have many times accused me of hating Roma and I have stated I do not hate the Roma but I truly hate Serbians with a damn passion…

Then you got insulted by me calling you a grease monkey and thought it was racist, wow I have worked with many grease monkeys in my life and have been one myself…

Words you do not understand is not my issue and your ignorance is not my issue either and I pull your damn chain because, well I enjoy it but boy let me tell you I am a racist bigoted asshole with no qualms about it but one thing I will tell you is I have more in common with Mexicans than with Serbs and I am lily fucking white!

Do most Americans hate Serbians? What about Serbian Americans? Do other Americans hate Serbian Americans? Are Serbian Americans "White" or "Ethnic" and are there any Serbian Americans or have been in the KKK or something?

Do most Americans hate Serbians? What about Serbian Americans? Do other Americans hate Serbian Americans? Are Serbian Americans "White" or "Ethnic" and are there any Serbian Americans or have been in the KKK or something?
Most Americans wouldn’t know a Serb from any other Slav, so do not confuse me with the traditional American…

I would ask for a tit pic, but there is no way you could fit both of them in one picture

Forum List

Back