Do I understand this right?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
Are they saying that even if a state outlaws abortion the abortion pill is still legal up to ten weeks? Megyn and Alan are both lawyers so they should know American law.

Yes, but you have to remember, Texas and other states allow your neighbors to sue you if you take an abortion pill. So even if the pill is still legal up to ten weeks, your Karen neighbor can call the cops and have you jailed anyways.

And then get paid a $10,000 bounty as the reward for ratting on you.

Yes, but you have to remember, Texas and other states allow your neighbors to sue you if you take an abortion pill. So even if the pill is still legal up to ten weeks, your Karen neighbor can call the cops and have you jailed anyways.

I do not understand that. How can you be jailed for something that is not illegal?

How would other people know if you took an abortion pill unless you are really a blabber-mouth?

But only if it meets the limit of the bill in question. Plus once Roe is struck down I think Texas will replace the "end run" law with a straight up one, which will probably mirror the 15 week one in Dobbs.

But only if it meets the limit of the bill in question. Plus once Roe is struck down I think Texas will replace the "end run" law with a straight up one, which will probably mirror the 15 week one in Dobbs.

I sure hope it is because 6 weeks is stupid as hell!

How would other people know if you took an abortion pill unless you are really a blabber-mouth?

Those are literally killing women. Those next day pills. ITs’ causing many to bleed to death . Oh imagine that.

Are they saying that even if a state outlaws abortion the abortion pill is still legal up to ten weeks? Megyn and Alan are both lawyers so they should know American law.

I have great respect for Dershowitz....I've read two of his books.....you might like this one, based on the Bible....
1651694014928.png

.....but he is a Liberal and a Democrat.

And I certainly disagree with him on this.
You can't stop the distribution of pills, just not sold over the counter.

He uses the term 'abortion rights.'

There are no such "rights."

Here is what ‘rights’ are.
A right is something an individual has by virtue of being human.

Human beings are the only entities that have rights.

Rights belong to each human individually.

Rights are exercised by individuals, and are not given nor ascribed by any person of group, especially governments.

Rights are voluntary, in that individuals may choose whether to either exercise them or to ignore them.

Individual cannot have a right that infringes upon or diminishes the rights of others.
I'd say killing another human being infringe on the unborn's rights.

• To be clear, ‘benefits’ such as education, shelter, or a job require resources from somewhere else, and therefore, cannot be given or protected without restricting another’s right to the property of his hands or mind.

• For conservatives, rights precede government. Government’s purpose is to protect those rights.

So the pill is still legal and if abortion clinics are closed it moves abortions from them to a womans bathroom. Makes it private. Ok I see.

So the pill is still legal and if abortion clinics are closed it moves abortions from them to a womans bathroom. Makes it private. Ok I see.

That's what I assume it to mean. That it's still legal but doctors can't legally perform it. I mean, you can't really stop anybody from doing illegal drugs in the privacy of their own home either.

Forum List

Back