Do ‘Independents’ of today tend to ‘lean’ left / Democrat? If so, why do they?

so you knew that when you voted ahead of the actual event? dude, you truly are the most stupidest fker in here.
Oh, you want to talk about the 2016 election? Or are you just a trump supporter, no matter what election, willing to ignore all his previous actions to this date?

But that's what democrats did after 2016 and are even doing it right now.
What he said was, he knew trump would do what he accused him of before the election even happened!!! ONe can't make up how fking stupid demofks really are.

Oh, you want to talk about the 2016 election? Or are you just a trump supporter, no matter what election, willing to ignore all his previous actions to this date?
no, 2020, the jan 6 thing didn't happen until after the election right? 2021? 2021 is after 2020, right? dude, you doubled down on your stupid.

He definitely leans left enough that you can easily see it.

When I support the pro-life position? (granted when I support it, I support it, unlike those who only support it where it affects their politics).

Maybe when I argued to maintain the electoral college? It must be when I argue to balance the budget? I know, it's when I support cuts to pay for it.

I support the people over corporations and banks. That is true. If you are unable to see the damage they have done well...........................

They didn't have the right to marry. Some are trying to overturn that. I support them having equal rights here.
well being married has a definition, it isn't about what they want, it's about what it is. Marry means man and woman. No matter how you want to change that cake recipe, They want a union, go for it! Why does it bother you? I have a right to have what is, and not alter reality of what I find right. So give up my rights for them?

Be gay, the fact is, that isn't normal in society, no matter how you want to drive that truck. Sex is between man and woman, it's why one has an outy and one has an inny.

This is the standard play with you dumbfks, I sacrifice rights for someone who wants to change normal!!! Fk that dude, They have every right every other american has. Get a job, buy a car, pay their taxes, fornicate and do everything everyone with equal rights do. They get zero special rights.

When I support the pro-life position? (granted when I support it, I support it, unlike those who only support it where it affects their politics).

Maybe when I argued to maintain the electoral college? It must be when I argue to balance the budget? I know, it's when I support cuts to pay for it.

I support the people over corporations and banks. That is true. If you are unable to see the damage they have done well...........................
You are true blue 80% of the time and it shows. Name the last Republican you voted for.

Already explained. We vote for the candidate our party nominates unlike you, who claims one thing then does another.

See, there is your misconception. There was no such overthrow attempt initiated.
so dude, listen up, this dude is trying to tell us he didn't vote for trump in 2020 was because 2021 jan 6, hahaahahahhahahahaahhahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahaha fk I can't stop laughing.

Forum List

Back