Do leftists actually think we are stupid enough to ever accept the fraudulent election?

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
Boy you are really reminding them of the upcoming, Very Lengthy Maricopa report soon.

Wow they are so angry. They've been wrong about EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, and yet their right...LOLOLOLOL

These people should have been miscarriages in a toilet bowl

Why do they say lengthy for? What could that possibly mean

I am just wondering if they actually think any of us that are smart enough to see what happened, what has been happening, and what is happening on behalf of the world globalists will ever accept it?

We fully understand exactly what we are dealing with. Only useful idiots under the spell of the ways of the world and under the power of group think brought about by the world media, entertainment industry and marxist education actually accept it.
4o5ksk.jpg
This makes you look like a fool...
Read this and you can see that your little world of conspiracy theories have just been popped...

It explains to you that it was a absentee maildrop from Milwakee

"
Indeed, the unofficial results for Milwaukee county, which includes the namesake city and 18 other municipalities, show that Biden secured 69.13 percent of those votes, while Trump received 29.28 percent, as of 3:56 am on November 4."

4o5ksk.jpg
This makes you look like a fool...
Read this and you can see that your little world of conspiracy theories have just been popped...

It explains to you that it was a absentee maildrop from Milwakee

"
Indeed, the unofficial results for Milwaukee county, which includes the namesake city and 18 other municipalities, show that Biden secured 69.13 percent of those votes, while Trump received 29.28 percent, as of 3:56 am on November 4."
You dare to bring up a libturd fact check site.LOLOLOL

Hey Cowboy, you ride a donkey ass

The Cult of Trumpery is emotional, and incapable of grasping the entirely realistic empirical certitude of more Americans voting against the Cry Baby Sore Loser than for him in 2020, resulting in his 306-232 defeat, Americans' consistent and relentless disapproval of him having been registered in multiple independent surveys throughout his tenure. The fantasy of a vast conspiracy to deprive him of a laughable "Landslide!" victory is without credible evidence, none of all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, election supervisors, tabulators, auditors, judges, etc., having been identified as a suspect in the allegedly most monumental caper in the history of the nation. Not one of all those imagined masterminds, coordinators, collaborators, and operatives.

All there is is the Cry Baby Sore Loser pulling a "Landslide!" out of his flabby butt and his goons groveling before the odious spectacle.

Not at all. We think y'all are merely too dumb to understand how our Constitutional form of Government works.

The Cult of Trumpery is emotional, and incapable of grasping the entirely realistic empirical certitude of more Americans voting against the Cry Baby Sore Loser than for him in 2020, resulting in his 306-232 defeat, Americans' consistent and relentless disapproval of him having been registered in multiple independent surveys throughout his tenure. The fantasy of a vast conspiracy to deprive him of a laughable "Landslide!" victory is without credible evidence, none of all those Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, election supervisors, tabulators, auditors, having been identified as a suspect in the allegedly most monumental caper in the history of the nation. Not one of all those imagined masterminds, coordinators, collaborators, and operatives.

All there is is the Cry Baby Sore Loser pulling a "Landslide!" out of his flabby butt and his goons groveling before the odious spectacle.
I'm not convinced that this kind of thing -- strict adherence to an ideology -- is a function of intelligence, or a lack of it. I look at this stuff as an intellectual affliction that distorts thought processes.

These people completely sold themselves to this, uh, thing. So they're being perfectly honest and sincere. I would much rather it be that they were either stupid or lying, so this is worse.

Sure, the politicians and politicos are running with the con because they have to if they want to keep their jobs. But the rank and file? This is part of their freakin' DNA at this point.

The attacks on Rudy Giuliani by corrupt governments hacks, the savage attacks on Mike Lindell, etc. are all meant as intimidation - a warning to the public that questioning the Reich will bring retaliation, no matter who you are. America's mayor who brought us through 9-11? The Reich doesn't care, they are using every corrupt judge and crooked cop in the nation to wage war.

The Nazis use a combination of indoctrination and coercion to crush any dissent from the party agenda. Nearly everyone knows that the election was as rotten as a fish in the sun for 3 days, but few will voice opposition for fear of retaliation on social media or arrest by the Gestapo.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is meant to send a message that protesting against the Reich will be met with fury from the Gestapo.

Oooo! Scary! Whatcha gonna do?

The attacks on Rudy Giuliani by corrupt governments hacks, the savage attacks on Mike Lindell, etc. are all meant as intimidation - a warning to the public that questioning the Reich will bring retaliation, no matter who you are. America's mayor who brought us through 9-11? The Reich doesn't care, they are using every corrupt judge and crooked cop in the nation to wage war.

The Nazis use a combination of indoctrination and coercion to crush any dissent from the party agenda. Nearly everyone knows that the election was as rotten as a fish in the sun for 3 days, but few will voice opposition for fear of retaliation on social media or arrest by the Gestapo.

The 1/6 Reichstag Fire is meant to send a message that protesting against the Reich will be met with fury from the Gestapo.
This is exactly right.

No one cares what you kooks think.

Just that your guys don't have access to the levers of power.

Which is exactly what's going on.

#LOLQOP #TooFunny #QLASSIC
Hey lollipop. You hear the NY DA scam bit the dirt???......LOLOL.......
ORLY? :heehee:

To rephrase your OP, it is accepted among many Americans that zealous Trumpists will never be smart enough, nor honest enough, to accept the truth, I.e. that Trump lost the election and there was no voter fraud.
I suspect gullibility plays a significant role here.
There are media people who I trusted many decades ago who have shown to be deep state political shills. When trust in the media wanes as much as it has, free nations do not remain so for long. it proves that this has been going on for a long time with the infections all over the place.

To rephrase your OP, it is accepted among many Americans that zealous Trumpists will never be smart enough, nor honest enough, to accept the truth, I.e. that Trump lost the election and there was no voter fraud.

Those who deny the irregularities of the election are no different than 9-11 Truthers. You expect us to ignore reality and what we witnessed in favor of wild claims.

Forum List

Back