🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do liberals hope Trump is able to be successful in NoKo summit?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It seems to me they do not, and it’s a shame.

They have gone from pearl clutching that Trump was going to melt the earth in a nuclear holocaust to whining that his sit down with NoKo will fail.

Lol

Moving the goalposts is a Dimm speciality.

One who doesn’t hope for peace and roots for politics is a bad person.

Not just the D party wants him to fail at peace. So do the Rs, MSM, big corporations, ruling class, etc.

Perpetual war is the goal. Many average Americans seem fine with this.

What happened to the anti-war movement?

Being anti-war in the USA today, means you will be labeled a traitor.

He had to walk away. I hate nothing got accomplished.
I respect the decision to walk away though. Its better than settling for any deal like a cuck would do.
I bet we wont hear any "north korea won, and usa lost" like we did with iran

Not just the D party wants him to fail at peace. So do the Rs, MSM, big corporations, ruling class, etc.

Perpetual war is the goal. Many average Americans seem fine with this.

What happened to the anti-war movement?

Being anti-war in the USA today, means you will be labeled a traitor.

I laugh when I recall everyone freaking out at Trumps tweet about NoKo and fiery attack or whatever it was.

We were all gonna die!

Dimms and libs in general seem really really really stupid. They are either feigning ignorance or they are flat out dumb.

When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty the dems trot out a liar calling Trump a racist, a liar and conman. How is Kim Jong Un supposed to trust Trump after that? The dems are the war party now as seen from their promotion of the endless wars in AFG and Syria.

If half he country burned to the ground the left would celebrate if that meant they could beat Trump.

They have gone from pearl clutching that Trump was going to melt the earth in a nuclear holocaust to whining that his sit down with NoKo will fail.

Lol

The summit is over where in the hell were you?

You people are full of shit as what you keep trying to induce is a majority acting one way and the truth that it is a minority acting in the manner of which you speak... But don't let me get in yer way of being amateur painters and doing a lousy job.

Lol

You can bet you ass they do not.

They don't want Trump to accomplish anything and it doesn't matter if what he accomplishes is good for the country and the citizens or not.

They just want him to fail at everything.

They are so rabid in their hate for Trump that that's all they can see.

The loony left are nothing but a pack of morons who only care about their hatred forTrump.

Last edited:
He had to walk away. I hate nothing got accomplished.
I respect the decision to walk away though. Its better than settling for any deal like a cuck would do.
I bet we wont hear any "north korea won, and usa lost" like we did with iran
I agree he had to walk away and I am so happy he recognized the need to shake the dust of the unproductive meeting off his boots and scram. I give Trump a "Well done!" for this.

It’s partisanship. The DEANARDs and FrancoHFWs on the left want Trump to fail at everything and if he cured cancer tomorrow they’d bitch because it took too long. Oh BTW- there is a large faction on the right with the same attitude toward B.O.......and everybody with a brain feels that way about Hellary.

Lol

They don't want Trump to accomplish anything and it doesn't matter if what he accomplishes is good for the country and the citizens or not.

The loony left are nothing but a pack of morons who only care about their hatred forTrump.
Blow it out your ass.

There was ZERO chance that Trump could have succeeded. ANd that's not a hope...it's a fact.

Read some history.

Negotiating ANYTHING with the dishonest NK crazies is incredibly hard and does NOT happen without multinational pressure..

Trump threw that out the window in the beginning.

It would have been GREAT if NK were to give up their nuclear program. It would be great if I won the lottery too, But given how Trump was going about this...both have exactly the same chance of happening.

So yea..fuck yourself

Lol

Blow it out your ass.

There was ZERO chance that Trump could have succeeded. ANd that's not a hope...it's a fact.

Read some history.

Negotiating ANYTHING with the dishonest NK crazies is incredibly hard and does NOT happen without multinational pressure..

It would have been GREAT if NK were to give up their nuclear program. It would be great if I won the lottery too, But given how Trump was going about this...both have exactly the same chance of happening.

So yea..fuck yourself

LMAO How bout you blow it out your stupid ass and fuck yourself while you are at it.

You don't want Trump to succeed at anything and your hatred for him shows just what an idiot you are.

You don't care about anything except your hatred. You are one shallow POS.

Carry on dumbass.

It's now evident the left will do anything to destroy this President, even if it destroys the country.

It is past time to either split the country and let the left live in their own filth or let the bullets fly until one side surrenders.

When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty the dems trot out a liar calling Trump a racist, a liar and conman. How is Kim Jong Un supposed to trust Trump after that? The dems are the war party now as seen from their promotion of the endless wars in AFG and Syria.

They do not want him to succeed.

They would rather see America fail than Trump have any success.

It’s fucked.

Last edited:

Lol

Blow it out your ass.

Read some history.

So yea..fuck yourself

LMAO How bout you blow it out your stupid ass and fuck yourself while you are at it.

You don't want Trump to succeed at anything and your hatred for him shows just what an idiot you are.

You don't care about anything except your hatred. You are one shallow POS.

Carry on dumbass.
So now...not only are you a mindless Trump supporter...a blatant liar...but also you're a mind reader?

You know what I'm thinking?

Maybe you ought to call Trump and tell him that you can read minds. Get your ass on a plane to Hanoi and read Sum Fat Kim's mind.Maybe then he'd have a chance at something that looks like success. Because nothing else seems to be working

Imagine the MSM shit storm if Rs did this to Big Ears.

Yet many Americans still can’t see the pattern.

"Big Ears" did not and would never have a one on one "summit" with no preparation and no framework in place.

There is absolutely NO comparison between the two.

'Do liberals hope Trump is able to be successful in NoKo summit?'

Welcome to the party, Rip Van Winkle!

As soon as it was announced Trump won in 2016 the Democrats all declared they were 100% committed to ensuring everything the President and GOP tried to do for this country failed...and have proven that to be true for the last 2+ years.

I mean, let's be real - they just chose to stand with violent illegals, human traffickers, drug runners, MS13, etc.. against the American people to shut down the government to ensure the borders stayed open, illegal immigration continued, Sanctuary Cities kept running, & illegals kept voting 'Democrat', ALL for personal / party-over-country gain -- to try to hurt the President's re-election chances in 2020.

If you want to see the people Hillary was talking about when she used the term 'Deplorables', take a good long look at the Democrats in office right now.

Last edited:

"Big Ears" did not and would never have a one on one "summit" with no preparation and no framework in place.

There is absolutely NO comparison between the two.
Yeah he was soooooooooo GREAT!

Thanks for confirming my point. You can’t see it though.

Forum List

Back