🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do liberals hope Trump is able to be successful in NoKo summit?

When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty the dems trot out a liar calling Trump a racist, a liar and conman. How is Kim Jong Un supposed to trust Trump after that? The dems are the war party now as seen from their promotion of the endless wars in AFG and Syria.
Imagine the MSM shit storm if Rs did this to Big Ears.

Yet many Americans still can’t see the pattern.
"Big Ears" did not and would never have a one on one "summit" with no preparation and no framework in place.

There is absolutely NO comparison between the two.

True. Trump would never send a planeload of $1.5b in cash to terrorism central, then sign a treaty that allows Iran to legally have nukes after 10-years.
Trump is not allowing NK to develop nukes and ICBMs w/o serious consequences. BO's strategery toward NK was "strategic patience", meaning go ahead and develop your nukes and ICBMs.

He had to walk away. I hate nothing got accomplished.
I respect the decision to walk away though. Its better than settling for any deal like a cuck would do.
I bet we wont hear any "north korea won, and usa lost" like we did with iran
I agree he had to walk away and I am so happy he recognized the need to shake the dust of the unproductive meeting off his boots and scram. I give Trump a "Well done!" for this.
There are snowballs in hell.

"Big Ears" did not and would never have a one on one "summit" with no preparation and no framework in place.

REALLY?

So you are saying before Barry rushed to Iran to violate the US Constitution by bypassing Congress and engaging in his own personal Treaty, which involved kissing Mullah ass, Barry had already planned the entire Constitutional Violation out, that he had prepared and had a framework in place that included negotiating from a position of WEAKNESS by refusing to ask for US hostages to be returned as part of his treaty .... that he had planned not to ask for them back so he would not offend the Iranians and cause them to walk away from the table?

So, from the start, Barry planned on violating the Constitution / Bypassing Congress and had planned on giving the Mullah's / Iran whatever they wanted....billions of dollars, an end to sanctions barring trade with Iran, allowed them to keep our cit8izens...because his 'framework' included paying ransoms for them later....?!

You're right, snowflake - there is NO COMPARISON TO THE TWO OF THEM.

Trump scheduled and held two historic talks with North Korea, who Barry allowed to acquire missile technology on his watch that gives them the ability to strike US targets with their nukes.

And unlike Barry, Trump walked away from the table when the cost became too high, instead of getting on his knees to agree to anything they demanded like Barry did with the Iranians.

He had to walk away. I hate nothing got accomplished.
I respect the decision to walk away though. Its better than settling for any deal like a cuck would do.
I bet we wont hear any "north korea won, and usa lost" like we did with iran
I agree he had to walk away and I am so happy he recognized the need to shake the dust of the unproductive meeting off his boots and scram. I give Trump a "Well done!" for this.
There are snowballs in hell.
Quotation-Edmund-Burke-The-only-thing-necessary-for-the-triumph-of-evil-is-4-17-35.jpg

....sorta like learning about Russian hacking, counter-intel ops, and paying
snowflakes to perpetrate racial division and violence back in 2014...and choosing
to do nothing about it...for 2 years....

When Trump is overseas negotiating a denuclearization treaty the dems trot out a liar calling Trump a racist, a liar and conman. How is Kim Jong Un supposed to trust Trump after that? The dems are the war party now as seen from their promotion of the endless wars in AFG and Syria.

Lol, he gave Iran billions and set them on track to go nuclear. I bet you wanked off after that one. Obama would've gave Kim anything he wanted to be the first to make a deal. Thank God Trump was there.

Lol, he gave Iran billions and set them on track to go nuclear. I bet you wanked off after that one. Obama would've gave Kim anything he wanted to be the first to make a deal. Thank God Trump was there.
You are really creative in your efforts to justify your feelings of angst. But the old coulda/woulda/shoulda trick doesn't work well anymore. You don't have to rationalize why you hate the prior President. Everybody already knows it.

Trump is not allowing NK to develop nukes and ICBMs w/o serious consequences.
What consequences would that be, kyzr? And how is Trump going to halt the addition of more nukes to the between 20 - 65 they already have?

Forum List

Back