Do liberals think the economy was worse under bush?

I'm doing better now financially than I was during the Bush administration, but none of it has anything to do with Bush or Obama. It has all to do with me and my own ambitions.

How did you manage to keep all your money above water all on your own while the rest of us were living under water? I'm glad you took care of it all on your lonesome.

We make more money?

You specifically? I highly doubt.

I retired at 46 four years ago and havent had a house note since I was 33.
Just because you're a dipshit doesnt mean the rest of us are.

I don't believe you.

My net worth has doubled since Obama has been in office, and I'm retired, and have been since 2005.

So you're up to fifty bucks now? You cashed in all your aluminum beer cans didnt you?

Do you have any memory of what say....May of 2008 looked like? By far the economy was in the worst shape I've seen it in my entire life. You're an idiot.

dErP....of course I do,I remember it fondly.
We weren't 18 trillion in debt and and we weren't setting records with the number of people on some kind of public assistance.
But really obammy hasnt hurt me to much,it's the lower income earners who're getting screwed.

I'm doing better now financially than I was during the Bush administration, but none of it has anything to do with Bush or Obama. It has all to do with me and my own ambitions.

How did you manage to keep all your money above water all on your own while the rest of us were living under water? I'm glad you took care of it all on your lonesome.

We make more money?

You specifically? I highly doubt.

I retired at 46 four years ago and havent had a house note since I was 33.
Just because you're a dipshit doesnt mean the rest of us are.

I don't believe you.

I dont care.

It's not for some period of time when he was president. It's how he left it.

My net worth has doubled since Obama has been in office, and I'm retired, and have been since 2005.

So you're up to fifty bucks now? You cashed in all your aluminum beer cans didnt you?

Do you have any memory of what say....May of 2008 looked like? By far the economy was in the worst shape I've seen it in my entire life. You're an idiot.

We weren't 18 trillion in debt and and we weren't setting records with the number of people on some kind of public assistance.
But really obammy hasnt hurt me to much,it's the lower income earners who're getting screwed.

What was your house worth in 2008 as compared to today? Because your reply has nothing to do with your networth and I don't believe you.

Three and a half trillion in debt from Bush Tax Cuts.

Three trillion more, at least for the Iraq war.

A trillion in deficit spendnig from Drugs for Votes.

Unknown number of trillions for the tens of thousands maimed in Iraq.

Over 40,000 factories and millions of jobs moved to China and the unknown number of trillions lost.

Then Obama became president. So it must be his fault.

Come on people. Grow up. We know who did what. There's a timeline. Duh!

What was your house worth in 2008 as compared to today? Because your reply has nothing to do with your networth and I don't believe you.

Just a reminder. What was your house worth in 2008 and what is it worth today?

I paid around 360 for it in 06...cash. What it's worth now I really dont know unless you want to go by tax value which is always in favor of the tax man.
But I could easily sell it right now for 400.
Houston becomes undisputed U.S. leader in real estate boom - Houston Chronicle
The market is starting to slow with the drop in oil prices but thats a short term worry.

I paid around 360 for it in 06...cash. What it's worth now I really dont know unless you want to go by tax value which is always in favor of the tax man.

So, for starters. I didn't ask what your house was worth in 06 or how you paid for it, why are you volunteering this crap? 08, what was it worth?
The market is starting to slow with the drop in oil prices but thats a short term worry.

What was it worth in 08? How fucking hard of a question is that? I'd assume it was worth more in 06 and absolutely worth more now than in 08. Can you answer a simple question?

Did the value of your house drop in half from 2006 to 2008? Maybe only 40%? Can you answer the fucking question?

Three and a half trillion in debt from Bush Tax Cuts.

Three trillion more, at least for the Iraq war.

A trillion in deficit spendnig from Drugs for Votes.

Unknown number of trillions for the tens of thousands maimed in Iraq.

Over 40,000 factories and millions of jobs moved to China and the unknown number of trillions lost.

Then Obama became president. So it must be his fault.

Come on people. Grow up. We know who did what. There's a timeline. Duh!

Damn!!! You're like a white Uncle Remus!!!
Tell us more!!!

Tell us more about how much your house was worth in 2008 and quit running away.

So, for starters. I didn't ask what your house was worth in 06 or how you paid for it, why are you volunteering this crap? 08, what was it worth?

What was it worth in 08? How fucking hard of a question is that? I'd assume it was worth more in 06 and absolutely worth more now than in 08. Can you answer a simple question?

Did the value of your house drop in half from 2006 to 2008? Maybe only 40%? Can you answer the fucking question?

If I had no plans to sell it why would I care or know?
And as I said,the tax man doesnt give you a real-estate estimate,he gives you a tax assessment ya fucken nimrod.

And as I said,the tax man doesnt give you a real-estate estimate,he gives you a tax assessment ya fucken nimrod.

You didn't keep track of the value of your home? You're a financial genius.

However, if you wanted to take a generalized look at your house and your standards of financial responsibility are already low, you could try this: Zillow Real Estate Apartments Mortgage Home Values in the US

They will at least give you a ball park picture. Take note from 2008 - 2011/12 while we worked our way out of the Bush recession.

However, if you wanted to take a generalized look at your house and your standards of financial responsibility are already low, you could try this: Zillow Real Estate Apartments Mortgage Home Values in the US

They will at least give you a ball park picture. Take note from 2008 - 2011/12 while we worked our way out of the Bush recession.

I'd only been in the house for two years at that point.
Surely you understand why you dont buy a house and sell it two years later right?
And I've already had two offers for 400 in the last year....unsolicited.

I'd only been in the house for two years at that point.
Surely you understand why you dont buy a house and sell it two years later right?
And I've already had two offers for 400 in the last year....unsolicited.

I don't understand not having a fucking clue what the value of your home is while you are living in it.

I gave you a link, stop pussying around, use it and tell us, how much was your house worth in 2006, 2008 and today?

I'm kind of giving you a break because I think 2009 was the bottom out.

Last edited:
Happy, Herewego is not going to answer your question, so I am answering it for him. Here is a chart of real estate values in Houston, which include the period when he bought, during the Bush administration (great buying timing, BTW!), and what it has become worth, during the Obama administration. It is pretty self explanatory:

Houston TX Home Prices Home Values Zillow

Happy, Herewego is not going to answer your question, so I am answering it for him. Here is a chart of real estate values in Houston, which include the period when he bought, during the bush administration, and what it has become worth, during the Obama administration. it is pretty self explanatory:

Houston TX Home Prices Home Values Zillow

Holy shit, that's more of a dramatic picture than I would have thought. Thanks!

Forum List

Back