Do liberals universally have something tangible they love that can be taken away?

They always seem to be going after everyone's guns and other rights. Is there anything conservatives can go after in a similar fashion, and claim some moral high ground as reason for doing it?

Let's see:

Pot? Abortions? Welfare? Healthcare? Bicycles? Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Subsidized governmental programs? Public transportation? Pink hats? Sanctuary cities? Anchor babies? Voting without an ID card? Black antifa masks? Starbucks? Unicorns? Dildos? Man buns? Mom jeans? Macbooks? IPhones? Food stamps? Cats? Late night television? Organic food? Free trade coffee? Herbal remedies? Craft beers? Movies? Music? Slumming in economically-depressed neighborhoods? Hand-woven hemp underwear?

What? Are you listening, Uncle Trump?
Do liberals universally have something tangible they love that can be taken away?

Why yes they do... Access to other people’s money, to fund their pie in the sky programs. Deny them access to other people’s money; and they’ll disappear like fog in the morning sun.
One of the best ways to do this is to reduce your taxable income. Then they have less of your money to fund their bullshit. It can be quite effective. When one has talents, and skills that they can barter in exchange for goods and services; it cuts the taxman out of the picture.

They always seem to be going after everyone's guns and other rights. Is there anything conservatives can go after in a similar fashion, and claim some moral high ground as reason for doing it?

Let's see:

Pot? Abortions? Welfare? Healthcare? Bicycles? Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Subsidized governmental programs? Public transportation? Pink hats? Sanctuary cities? Anchor babies? Voting without an ID card? Black antifa masks? Starbucks? Unicorns? Dildos? Man buns? Mom jeans? Macbooks? IPhones? Food stamps? Cats? Late night television? Organic food? Free trade coffee? Herbal remedies? Craft beers? Movies? Music? Slumming in economically-depressed neighborhoods? Hand-woven hemp underwear?

What? Are you listening, Uncle Trump?
Doesn’t matter. Conservatives are little bitches, and time isn’t going to start progressing backwards anytime soon.
Sounds like something a gay man would say. Are you gay?
Sorry, I’m not looking, sweetcheeks :itsok:

My mother came here as a refugee. What are the GOP’s views on that again? Oops.
From where?

What circumstances cause here to be a refugee?

War?

Or was she just fleeing a shithole to come here and suck off our public assistance resources a la the "caravan" from Central America, who are no more refugees than the Russians "fleeing" to Crimea.

Do share.
Makes no difference to a republican. My Uncle, who also came here as a refugee, now villifies refugees whether they flee a war or not, proudly wearing his MAGA hat. Has to be a mental illness.
/----/ Unlike you, your Uncle is smart enough to recognize the difference between his refugee status and following the rules and the hoard of invaders pretending to be refugees.
You don’t know my uncle’s circumstances. And he could care less about these refugees’ circumstances as he is openly racist against them whether they are fleeing war or not. As with most MAGA freaks.

I left out zithers and hammered dulcimers. Hippies like those stupid things. And Mexican music, hippies like that shit too.

Why does all Mexican music sound like cheesy carnival music?

Forum List

Back