Do liberals universally have something tangible they love that can be taken away?

Ban smart phones....that shuts down all social media leaving the little dorks helpless, sheltering in place. Then I'd close all the bicycle repair shops....most of these knuckleheads don't know a wrench from a pair of pliers and would have to walk which they're not physically equipped to do farther than across a room. And finally close the "health food" co-ops that actually sell the same food all supermarkets sell only for higher prices.....imagine a prog having to walk into a regular grocery store with nobody around telling them what to eat.

Last edited:
They always seem to be going after everyone's guns and other rights. Is there anything conservatives can go after in a similar fashion, and claim some moral high ground as reason for doing it?

Let's see:

Pot? Abortions? Welfare? Healthcare? Bicycles? Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Subsidized governmental programs? Public transportation? Pink hats? Sanctuary cities? Anchor babies? Voting without an ID card? Black antifa masks? Starbucks? Unicorns? Dildos? Man buns? Mom jeans? Macbooks? IPhones? Food stamps? Cats? Late night television? Organic food? Free trade coffee? Herbal remedies? Craft beers? Movies? Music? Slumming in economically-depressed neighborhoods? Hand-woven hemp underwear?

What? Are you listening, Uncle Trump?

Your money. That’s why whenever there is a tax cut they squeal like pigs, as though you are stealing from them.

In my home. Now your buddy Jason Kessler, I think his parents would make him crash at a friend’s while they do repairs.

Your home? you mean the tree-house your dad built for you when you were 10 out in his back yard?

Craft beers suck. Real beer-drinkers drink Budweiser or Miller in the tall cans.
Bite your tongue.

:whip:

Iconspank.gif

My mother came here as a refugee. What are the GOP’s views on that again? Oops.
From where?

What circumstances cause here to be a refugee?

War?

Or was she just fleeing a shithole to come here and suck off our public assistance resources a la the "caravan" from Central America, who are no more refugees than the Russians "fleeing" to Crimea.

Do share.

Republicans want to take something tangible from liberals?

Take away education funding
Take away environmental protections
End programs that help the poor
Take away healthcare funding

Wait.......Republicans already do that

Education funding.....kids getting diplomas they can't read, being taught communism and inter-racial dating are more important than doing simple math without a calculator or knowing who fought in WW2.
Environmental protections: See what the democrat Flint city council did to the city's water supply or Barry's EPA did to the Animus River in Colorado.
End programs that help the poor......programs that keep the poor poor instead of incentivizing work.
Take away healthcare funding......"You can keep your doctor, keep your plan"....or "We have to pass the bill to find out what's in the bill..." Michelle's pal billed us taxpayers over TWO BILLION DOLLARS for the ACA website that didn't work and GoDaddy could have done for free.
Thanks for confirming my claim

I drank PBR and Bud when I was young and poor and all I wanted to do was get drunk. Nobody drinks that shit for the taste.
/----/ Same here. But Bud was the premium beer back in the day and PBR was cheap. Then in the 70s I graduated to Heineken. The true test for any beer is if you can drink it at room temperature. Domestic beers have a horrible taste when warm and need to be cold enough to numb your taste buds to drink. Guinness can be enjoyed either room temp or slightly chilled.

In my earliest, poorest days we drank Black Label Light! We would buy a six pack of something like Michelob, drink it to numb the taste buds and then drink the BLL. I thought back then that Michelob was the "good beer"! :21::21:
when i started drinking after turning 21 it was coors light usually. all we had in western oklahoma. if i had extra $ i'd get michelob light and be called a snob by friends. when money was tight, bush.

I am old enough that I was 18 when it moved to 19 and 19 when it moved to 21 so I was grandfathered in both times!
/-----/ I was born in 1951 and had my first beer at 14. The legal drinking age was never an issue back then because IDs had no photos on them. In Queens, NY, girls would use their older sister's ID. As a bartender checking ID, 10 girls would be named Mary Walsh all living at the same address. They'd use it to get past the bouncer then run to the ladies room and pass the ID out to the window to her friend who would then use it to get in. We knew what they were doing but for every girl in the bar, it would attract 10 guys all buying them drinks. The 21 drinking age and stepped up police presence parked out front to bust drunk drivers, killed the college bar scene.

The good ole days

From where?

War?

Or was she just fleeing a shithole to come here and suck off our public assistance resources a la the "caravan" from Central America, who are no more refugees than the Russians "fleeing" to Crimea.

Do share.
Makes no difference to a republican. My Uncle, who also came here as a refugee, now villifies refugees whether they flee a war or not, proudly wearing his MAGA hat. Has to be a mental illness.

They always seem to be going after everyone's guns and other rights. Is there anything conservatives can go after in a similar fashion, and claim some moral high ground as reason for doing it?

Let's see:

Pot? Abortions? Welfare? Healthcare? Bicycles? Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram? Subsidized governmental programs? Public transportation? Pink hats? Sanctuary cities? Anchor babies? Voting without an ID card? Black antifa masks? Starbucks? Unicorns? Dildos? Man buns? Mom jeans? Macbooks? IPhones? Food stamps? Cats? Late night television? Organic food? Free trade coffee? Herbal remedies? Craft beers? Movies? Music? Slumming in economically-depressed neighborhoods? Hand-woven hemp underwear?

Doesn’t matter. Conservatives are little bitches, and time isn’t going to start progressing backwards anytime soon.
Sounds like something a gay man would say. Are you gay?

From where?

War?

Do share.
Makes no difference to a republican. My Uncle, who also came here as a refugee, now villifies refugees whether they flee a war or not, proudly wearing his MAGA hat. Has to be a mental illness.
/----/ Unlike you, your Uncle is smart enough to recognize the difference between his refugee status and following the rules and the hoard of invaders pretending to be refugees.

Let's see:

Do liberals universally have something tangible they love that can be taken away?

Why yes they do... Access to other people’s money, to fund their pie in the sky programs. Deny them access to other people’s money; and they’ll disappear like fog in the morning sun.

Let's see:

We have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States!

Grab gun lovers and regulate them well.

Let's see:

Are you kidding?

Free shit is what they live for, and why they live in the first place.

Let's see:

/----/ free stuff.jpg

Forum List

Back