Do nerve blockers work

If you asked my wife (circa 1996) when she needed an epidural for our second born..she'd say NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

1658705203785.png

Gabapentin sucks.

I get just as much relief from three ibuprofen or three acetophenone

*****SMILE*****

:)

just more BS or not
IDK. Lyrica is what the person I mentioned in the other thread is on. Says it really doesn't do much for the pain directly but it allows them to sleep much better which in turn helps them better cope with the flareups. The only downside is it can sometimes do weird things to their vision.

IDK. Lyrica is what the person I mentioned in the other thread is on. Says it really doesn't do much for the pain directly but it allows them to sleep much better which in turn helps them better cope with the flareups. The only downside is it can sometimes do weird things to their vision.
Seems it’s a lost cause

Was your back caused by job or accident

It's not just my back.
It's both my back and hip,right now my hip is the biggest problem.
Neither were caused by work or an accident....at least as far as the docs can tell.
I never had a problem with either until I hit around 50.

It's not just my back.
Neither were caused by work or an accident....at least as far as the docs can tell.
Seems we both are F for life
😞😞😫

It's not just my back.
Is it weight related?
Lack of exercise?

Seems it’s a lost cause

Offhand, I'd say you are prime candidate to go seek out a good acupuncturist. Acupuncture like acupressure have abilities that go far beyond the medieval practices of numbing opiates and cutting nerve tissue. It goes back thousands of years to chinese medical theories of balance and energy, and I've had acupuncture several times by a very good practitioner of the art and was quite impressed that I allowed my uncle to teach me acupressure he knew which an old man had cured crippling foot and leg pain of his with and bought the book he used and found there is much legitimacy to the practice even if western medicine cannot explain the actual mechanisms which allow it to work.

I would get on the blower tomorrow and find me a good acupuncturist in the Nevada area as I know there has to be. And with your $80 lunches, I know the money will be no problem.

Forum List

Back