Do Not Be Without a Gun

Staying home and hiding sounds like something a democrat would do. Are you a democrat?

I’m a normal who’s not afraid of leaving my house without carrying a gun with me.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I'm gonna guess you're a democrat who thinks the world is all rainbows and unicorns. :)

And you’re a republican who’s afraid of his own shadow.

Do yourself a favor and stay home because the world is a very scary place.
That's cute. A snowflake giving me advice to stay safe. :)

Are you afraid to face every day life without a gun?
Seeing how everyday life is full of criminal scum that your kind release to prey on us, you'd be crazy not to have a gun. Seems like almost everyday there's a story about a violent criminal being released that murders someone. Everyone should carry a gun for protection against your kind.

Staying home and hiding sounds like something a democrat would do. Are you a democrat?

I’m a normal who’s not afraid of leaving my house without carrying a gun with me.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I'm gonna guess you're a democrat who thinks the world is all rainbows and unicorns. :)

Afraid? What is it with that emotion that draws you morons? Carrying a gun has the emotional impact of putting on a seat belt...you doofus. Are you afraid when you clip your seat belt? When you check both ways before you cross the street?

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

Seeing how everyday life is full of criminal scum that your kind release to prey on us, you'd be crazy not to have a gun. Seems like almost everyday there's a story about a violent criminal being released that murders someone. Everyone should carry a gun for protection against your kind.

Cowards see impending danger everywhere they look. I don't know how they can live a sane life with that much fear. I guess that's why so many of them don't.

Pussy?? lol

Cowards see impending danger everywhere they look. I don't know how they can live a sane life with that much fear. I guess that's why so many of them don't.
With as many violent criminals as you release overrunning society, danger is everywhere, and liars like you try hard to make it look otherwise but all one need do is read the headlines. You vermin release criminals almost as fast as they get arrested.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

Afraid? What is it with that emotion that draws you morons? Carrying a gun has the emotional impact of putting on a seat belt...you doofus. Are you afraid when you clip your seat belt? When you check both ways before you cross the street?

Cowards tell themselves all kinds of things so they don't have to admit they are cowards.

Pussy?? lol

Cowards tell themselves all kinds of things so they don't have to admit they are cowards.

So you tell yourself the ass backward things you tell yourself to try to convince yourself that you aren't a coward, that's on you, not us...

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

With as many violent criminals as you release overrunning society, danger is everywhere, and liars like you try hard to make it look otherwise but all one need do is read the headlines. You vermin release criminals almost as fast as they get arrested.

That's OK. You don't have to explain or try to justify being a coward. You are what you are. ----------- coward

So you tell yourself the ass backward things you tell yourself to try to convince yourself that you aren't a coward, that's on you, not us...

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

The difference being that I can face every day life without being prepared to kill someone at a moment's notice. You can't. That makes you a coward.

The difference being that I can face every day life without being prepared to kill someone at a moment's notice. You can't. That makes you a coward.
Cowards don't carry guns and they let criminals do as they please. Here's a real brave man saving lives today. I'd bet money he's a conservative, not a spineless pos like you. He had a gun and wasn't a coward.

Video Captured Of Man Entering Church, Murders Two People Before Being Shot By The Congregants - Walid Shoebat

Cowards don't carry guns and they let criminals do as they please.

Cowards hide behind guns.

Come get mine then if I'm such a coward.

I don't want your gun dumb ass. I have my own guns. I just wish you would quit waving it around like an idiot. ------- coward.

I don't want your gun dumb ass. I have my own guns. I just wish you would quit waving it around like an idiot. ------- coward.
Can't help by lie and troll can you vermin? Come get them.

Only if you promise to keep your bullet in your pocket dumb ass
Don-Knotts-The-Shakiest-Gun-In-The-West.jpg

You are a vile disgusting animal.

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
When you act like a chicken in public be warned you will be had. If you hold your head up and look at people in the eye you never get anything but respect and a cordial hello. That is why I go into crime ridden cities and have no fear and no gun!

You are a vile disgusting animal.

In that case, you give regular blowjobs to a vile disgusting animal for $9.25 each with a half off coupon.

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
When you act like a chicken in public be warned you will be had. If you hold your head up and look at people in the eye you never get anything but respect and a cordial hello. That is why I go into crime ridden cities and have no fear and no gun!
lmao. you lie.

Forum List

Back