Do Not Be Without a Gun

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
When you act like a chicken in public be warned you will be had. If you hold your head up and look at people in the eye you never get anything but respect and a cordial hello. That is why I go into crime ridden cities and have no fear and no gun!
lmao. you lie.

Cowards tell themselves all kinds of things so they don't have to admit they are cowards.

So you tell yourself the ass backward things you tell yourself to try to convince yourself that you aren't a coward, that's on you, not us...

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

The difference being that I can face every day life without being prepared to kill someone at a moment's notice. You can't. That makes you a coward.
Cowards don't carry guns and they let criminals do as they please.

Cowards hide behind guns.
Come get mine then if I'm such a coward.
Well give me an address and I will gladly remove your sidearm. Oh wait! I see you are in that shit hole place called tezass. Could you make it at a friends home that is in a nice place like Nevada?

Afraid? What is it with that emotion that draws you morons? Carrying a gun has the emotional impact of putting on a seat belt...you doofus. Are you afraid when you clip your seat belt? When you check both ways before you cross the street?

Cowards tell themselves all kinds of things so they don't have to admit they are cowards.

So you tell yourself the ass backward things you tell yourself to try to convince yourself that you aren't a coward, that's on you, not us...

Psychological projection is a defence mechanism in which the human ego defends itself against unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1]

The difference being that I can face every day life without being prepared to kill someone at a moment's notice. You can't. That makes you a coward.

Another brain-damaged liberal who has no connection whatsoever to the 2,ND amend., Self-defense, guns, etc

Another thing not taught in our lost cause leftist schools.

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
When you act like a chicken in public be warned you will be had. If you hold your head up and look at people in the eye you never get anything but respect and a cordial hello. That is why I go into crime ridden cities and have no fear and no gun!
You have 6 months to live (if that) ,Please name me as a beneficiary to your life insurance.

That's cute. A snowflake giving me advice to stay safe. :)

Are you afraid to face every day life without a gun?

Afraid? What is it with that emotion that draws you morons? Carrying a gun has the emotional impact of putting on a seat belt...you doofus. Are you afraid when you clip your seat belt? When you check both ways before you cross the street?

Are you really this stupid? Or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post....? When you mix booze with your meds you end up posting silly things like that...

Are you afraid to face every day life without a gun?

Are you really this stupid? Or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post....? When you mix booze with your meds you end up posting silly things like that...

Living in constant fear has to be bad for your blood pressure. Is there any place you aren't afraid to be without a gun? Do you carry a gun to tuck your kids in at night?

So cops and soldiers are cowards?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Using a gun is part of their job. It is perfectly reasonable to expect they might need to use a gun. A coward just feels safer with one, kinda like a security blanket. You don't get that?

Living in constant fear has to be bad for your blood pressure. Is there any place you aren't afraid to be without a gun? Do you carry a gun to tuck your kids in at night?

Maybe their daily life involves venturing into the 'hood?

Maybe their daily life involves venturing into the 'hood?

Of course there are situations where being armed isn't completely unreasonable, but those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Of course there are situations where being armed isn't completely unreasonable, but those are the exceptions rather than the rule.

Agreed.

Like if you own a successful deli that deals only in cash, you might want to be packing when you leave at night with the day's proceeds.

Agreed.

Like if you own a successful deli that deals only in cash, you might want to be packing when you leave at night with the day's proceeds.

Sounds reasonable to me. I would probably just plan on handing over the money, and turn it in to the insurance company instead of having a gun battle, because I'm not sure I would be effective in a combat style encounter, but I can understand where some might see that differently.

Using a gun is part of their job. It is perfectly reasonable to expect they might need to use a gun. A coward just feels safer with one, kinda like a security blanket. You don't get that?

So people with fire insurance on their homes live in fear of fire?
People with life insurance live in fear of dying?
People who wear seat-belts live in fear of car accidents?

Have you ever been the victim of a violent crime?

I have and I still have the scars from it almost 30 years later.

A gun for self defense is nothing more than an insurance policy

A gun is not a fire insurance policy that helps replace some of the losses in case you have a fire. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a life insurance policy that helps provide for your family when you die. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a seat belt that helps prevent injury in an auto accident. It is a weapon designed to kill.
Yes, I have been a victim of a violent crime.
I'm sorry you were also a victim of a violent crime,
A gun is not an insurance policy. It is a weapon designed to kill.

A gun is not a fire insurance policy that helps replace some of the losses in case you have a fire. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a life insurance policy that helps provide for your family when you die. It is a weapon designed to kill.
A gun is not a seat belt that helps prevent injury in an auto accident. It is a weapon designed to kill.

If a gun saves your life it's better than a life insurance policy.

And I guess I have been using my self defense guns all wrong since I have never used them to kill.

If you have a gun you can stop an assault in it's tracks by merely pointing it at the piece of shit who is attacking you. If you don't have a gun you can beg the piece of shit no to hurt you.

Like I said I have been assaulted so violently I had to have surgery to remove my spleen and I have permanent vision impairment in my left eye and quite the scar under that eye as well as scars from the surgery.

So you have no right or business telling me I am a coward because I have chosen to never be the victim of such a crime again

If a gun saves your life it's better than a life insurance policy.

And I guess I have been using my self defense guns all wrong since I have never used them to kill.

If you have a gun you can stop an assault in it's tracks by merely pointing it at the piece of shit who is attacking you. If you don't have a gun you can beg the piece of shit no to hurt you.

Like I said I have been assaulted so violently I had to have surgery to remove my spleen and I have permanent vision impairment in my left eye and quite the scar under that eye as well as scars from the surgery.

So you have no right or business telling me I am a coward because I have chosen to never be the victim of such a crime again

If a gun wasn't a weapon designed to kill, pointing it at someone would do nothing. The idea that you will use it for it's designed purpose is what might slow down a crook, and you must always be prepared to kill BEFORE you point it at someone. Again, I'm sorry you were a victim of a crime. Perhaps that is why you are such a coward now.

Forum List

Back