Do Not Be Without a Gun

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
Everyone is out to get you. Live in fear of everything and everyone.

She could have just pointed the gun and kept him at Bay, waiting for the cops . But shooting him was better than not having a gun and doing nothing. In the latter scenario, she would probably be the dead one.

The crime channels have become quite popular on TV lately. The many shows they present, show people being beaten, raped, and in many cases killed.

Some of these attacks are shown in disturbing live footage. Others show victims, often women with scarred faces, telling their tales of horror.

The question that begs to be answered is why are these people leaving themselves unarmed and vulnerable ? Anyone who can afford to buy a gun, training, and a license, should do so, to protect themselves and their families.

To not own a gun is an irresponsible and dangerous negligence. Except in a few goofball cities like New York, it is legal to own a pistol being kept in the home, car, or place of business (even without a license).

How sad that people, even women with children, leave themselves vulnerable to the wide assortment of subhuman lowlifes, who abuse them as if it were normal activity.
Everyone is out to get you. Live in fear of everything and everyone.

She could have just pointed the gun and kept him at Bay, waiting for the cops . But shooting him was better than not having a gun and doing nothing. In the latter scenario, she would probably be the dead one.

People like bodecea aren't smart enough understand the importance of owning a gun. I hope the vids I shared help her to better understand the world many live in.

Or a crash helmet

Or full body armor

Or a lightning arrestor

Never leave home unprepared for the dangers that lurk everywhere
So you say that the thousands of people who have been beaten, raped, or killed, wouldn't have been protected if they would have had a gun ?

And you say that these things couldn't or wouldn't happen to you ?

And you're willing to gamble with your life ?

Life is full of perils.

Maybe it’s best to stay home and pull the covers over your head.

Or a crash helmet

Or full body armor

Or a lightning arrestor

Never leave home unprepared for the dangers that lurk everywhere
So you say that the thousands of people who have been beaten, raped, or killed, wouldn't have been protected if they would have had a gun ?

And you say that these things couldn't or wouldn't happen to you ?

And you're willing to gamble with your life ?

Life is full of perils.

Maybe it’s best to stay home and pull the covers over your head.
Staying home and hiding sounds like something a democrat would do. Are you a democrat?

Staying home and hiding sounds like something a democrat would do. Are you a democrat?

I’m a normal who’s not afraid of leaving my house without carrying a gun with me.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I'm gonna guess you're a democrat who thinks the world is all rainbows and unicorns. :)

And you’re a republican who’s afraid of his own shadow.

Do yourself a favor and stay home because the world is a very scary place.

I’m a normal who’s not afraid of leaving my house without carrying a gun with me.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I'm gonna guess you're a democrat who thinks the world is all rainbows and unicorns. :)

That's cute. A snowflake giving me advice to stay safe. :)

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I get it. You’re a tough guy who’s afraid of going outside.

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

I get it. You’re a tough guy who’s afraid of going outside.
:)

There is far more to the art of defense than simply having a weapon. I've had guns all my life and never needed one to use against an attacker. I can think of a few times things would have went really bad if I had a gun in my hand. Some drunk bastard would be dead instead of just knocked the fuck out. Just having a gun is not the final answer to anything.
It's amazing you're alive. When the next attacker comes at you (possibly with a weapon,), maybe you won't be.

One type of stakes that you shouldn't gamble with is your life.
I don't carry guns to parties and bars. All of my attacks were at a place where there was a lot of alcohol being consumed. It's probably best that blackout drunks not be armed. I'm also a rather large bearded biker looking guy. People really don't mess with me no matter where I am.
'cept in the bath houses, right?

I've lived in NY all my life and never once felt the need to carry a gun.

Of course, knowing where not to go is very important
I've lived in New York all my life and have traveled the city near and far and never been attacked or threatened. Of course I'm a bullet.

I wouldn't necessarily call a country with blacks 'barbarous'.
Many such countries are not, of course. But those where citizens feel they must be armed for their own safety certainly fit the definition of 'barbarous'.

You know, 'uncivilised'.

Last edited:

How about you, pussy?
Pussy?? lol

Are you afraid to face every day life without a gun?

Forum List

Back