🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

My Peruvian wife has been watching a phenomenon covered by Peruvian media (podcasts, etc) about Peruvian females and Indian males getting hitched alot. Interestingly, even though I'm a white German-Polish-Manx American, I had a great great grandmother born in India. I've also been interested in Eastern mysticism and religion since for decades, something I would be more likely to assert filling out an application or official paperwork asking for religious affiliation than anything else. I even own an Indian rifle simply because I like it! In addition, Indian food, music and general culture is something that has always brought my wife and I together, and even smoothes us out when we've been having a row.

I'd swear we were both Hindus in a past life.
I worked with many of them and was shocked by how the priests treated the 3rd caste and downwards.
The Indians born in the US who I worked with as peers, especially the women, were extremely nice.

Because you taste as good as your milk and I ain't a Hindu.

Actually cows taste better than their milk but I love both. (Btw, I've been drinking so much milk lately because I'm not taking any of this BS and that's my personal protest. XD)

I'm probably not going to continue with you on this thread though, since you've already made it clear you won't watch videos, click on articles or even read posts entirely. It's kinda pointless to try to have a discussion with anyone who is willfully blind.

I'm just not interested is all and you should have figured that out after the first time I told you. You can be a vegan and I can be a meat eater, it's a free country. If you promise to put a zipper on them lippers then we can continue having a friendly relationship on here.

So does it make sense that only humans will SLIT THE THROAT of other animals because they like the taste of a particular animal?

Umm animals kill other animals/humans as well you know.

Come Here Sweetie and Get a Kiss ... :love_ya4:

View attachment 620954

(Stupid Cow ... I already told your ass in the other thread ... "One more word and it's off to the slaughterhouse for you")

Lol you're making my mouth water. 😍 (Btw, I'm going to start a meat lovers thread so we can have a safe haven.)

About "dominion" and "stewardship."

Do you know that God says He "created Man A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS"?

Angels are immeasurably more powerful than human beings, their nations, and their armies. Humans can kill animals, but it is impossible for a flesh and blood human to kill an angel. Thay are that much more powerful than humans.

Yet angels have dominion and stewardship over Man.

Do angels abuse puny mortals? No! They are charged by God to SERVE us. They are greater than us, but they are our SERVANTS and protectors. THIS is what stewardship means. This is whatcis required of those who are given dominion over "lesser" creatures

The ONLY angels who cause harm to humans are the FALLEN angels, aka DEMONS.

I have a dear friend who is not really a Christian at all, but she follows the right concept of the Good and Faithful Steward over God's creatures. She is a wildlife rehabber and she SERVES those creatures brought to her -- usually as babies. She raises them, and even TEACHES them how to survive as they were designed. She teaches raccoons how to fish, where to find natural food, etc. Yes, animals have to learn these things from their mothers or they won't survive when released. She's not a Christian, but God gave her a good soul. THIS is what Stewardship means

Angels are immeasurably more powerful than human beings, their nations, and their armies. Humans can kill animals, but it is impossible for a flesh and blood human to kill an angel. Thay are that much more powerful than humans.

your 4th century mentality of servitude is pleasing your emperor ... both your coments are why christians serve the c bible than the liberation theology, self determination manifest in the 1st century religion of antiquity those people were willing to give their life for - all in the heavens are equal, sinners need not apply. da.

Here, all the meat lovers in this thread this way,.. if anybody gives us any trouble hopefully my report will be legit since it would just be going off topic and trolling then since it's specifically for meat lovers. So, it should be a safe haven then. :)

your 4th century mentality of servitude is pleasing your emperor ... both your coments are why christians serve the c bible than the liberation theology, self determination manifest in the 1st century religion of antiquity those people were willing to give their life for - all in the heavens are equal, sinners need not apply. da.

We all know your opinion on the bible, you state it on every single thread, daily, multiple times a day. That's not the topic... but you never did answer my question in post #180. Since dominion does have to do with this topic, I still want to know what you think the bible says in that verse you posted. So again, what do you think that verse is saying?

About "dominion" and "stewardship."

Do you know that God says He "created Man A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS"?

Do angels abuse puny mortals? No! They are charged by God to SERVE us. They are greater than us, but they are our SERVANTS and protectors. THIS is what stewardship means. This is whatcis required of those who are given dominion over "lesser" creatures

The ONLY angels who cause harm to humans are the FALLEN angels, aka DEMONS.

I have a dear friend who is not really a Christian at all, but she follows the right concept of the Good and Faithful Steward over God's creatures. She is a wildlife rehabber and she SERVES those creatures brought to her -- usually as babies. She raises them, and even TEACHES them how to survive as they were designed. She teaches raccoons how to fish, where to find natural food, etc. Yes, animals have to learn these things from their mothers or they won't survive when released. She's not a Christian, but God gave her a good soul. THIS is what Stewardship means

Excellent points. I think it's amazing that so many people have completely misunderstood what true stewardship and leadership is. Most Christians think about it in an extremely selfish and anthropocentric way, which is the exact opposite of what it's supposed to about. I posted a thread recently about serving...Jesus said he came not to be served, but to serve. (Here's a summary for anyone who wants to read more on that)

And very good point about the angels - the ones who twisted their job and exploited and harmed us were the fallen angels, aka demons. Matter of fact, when you dig deeper into the origin of flesh eating, it actually has a demonic origin, because it was the Nephilim who had a bloodthirsty appetite and started eating animals, humans, etc. And as we know from other topics, they taught mankind most of the evils of today (like war, abortion, etc) I'll try to find the passage on that, I'm pretty sure it's in the book of Enoch and other ancient texts.

Last edited:
for admission to the Everlasting. by the way - our image - is polytheistic.

I think it's pretty clear that it's referring to the trinity, one God, 3 persons. But I don't want to get off topic, and I gotta go anyway... i've got too much to do to be piddling around on this site.

Oh yeah and just a few more things I want to add to nobody in particular:

1. I'm still against ALL physical animal abuse. (But this does not mean euthanizing an animal humanely obviously.)

2. I will become a vegetarian or a vegan the day I become a liberal. (Which is when Hell freezes over and the devil gives free ice cream cones.)

3. If you think that people who love to eat animals (not pets or companion animals obviously as horses to me are still companion animals) or don't like animals will not go to Heaven then obviously you're forgetting all about John 3:16.

Okay, now that I've said all that,.. unless somebody else has something new to add that isn't PETA related then I'm pretty much done with this thread altogether. I'll still keep an eye on it though and read what others have to say. (If it interests me that is.)

We all know your opinion on the bible, you state it on every single thread, daily, multiple times a day. That's not the topic... but you never did answer my question in post #180. Since dominion does have to do with this topic, I still want to know what you think the bible says in that verse you posted. So again, what do you think that verse is saying?

I did respond to your 180 post - post 191 ...

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion ...

that's what the verse is saying ... the false religion of servitude.

Are you implying that the bible says it's OK to do whatever the hell we want with animals because we have "dominion"? If so, you're making the same mistake that many Christians make. The concept of dominion is SO misunderstood, and sadly at the root of the upside-down mentality in the world today in regard to how we treat animals.

that's all you said in your post - in red, the video was well done and seemed to be agreeable if it said more on the subject of dominion you might put it in text. - you kept reading the c bible after reading that verse where I chose not to in verbatim. to salvage my spirit from that books forgeries and fallacies.

- the heavens have no distinction for one over the other all will be responsible for their own self determination ...

that was my response, perhaps to your video as well - that includes all beings on planet Earth.

That would be like completely unnecessary.
You give the grass-eaters too much credit ... What the fuck are they going to do ... Cry?

Well since this thread was made to be anti meat, milk, and all of that, I think it's only fair to make one for meat lovers.

Come Here Sweetie and Get a Kiss ... :love_ya4:

View attachment 620954

(Stupid Cow ... I already told your ass in the other thread ... "One more word and it's off to the slaughterhouse for you")

The time is coming when Americans and all of the "Christian" west will experience the slaughterhouse too. The Jews were only a part of what's coming.. Remember this as you mock the death of the innocent

If you promise to put a zipper on them lippers then we can continue having a friendly relationship on here
She has as much right on a messageboard as you. Maybe you should follow your own advice. You talk too much and have so little to say.

She has as much right on a messageboard as you.

I never said she didn't. I said if she wants to keep a civil friendly relationship with me I don't want to hear PETA sermons anymore and I never wanted to hear them in the first place. At least she seems to be understanding that and knowing just when to back off.

I agree with BlackSand on one thing. There's no need to be so defensive. If you can't handle hearing the ugly truth about what you're paying for, then you can always just not read the thread. :dunno:

But again, I get it. I said a lot of the same things you are saying, FJB. Back when I was still an animal eater I actually debated vegans on YouTube and I kinda hated them, at least the mean ones.

But you know what? Now I'm GLAD they informed me of what I was participating in and showed the footage (with no warning, which worked out better because if there had been a warning, dunno if i would've watched it) because that's what caused me to go vegan, which ended up being the 2nd best decision I made in my life. So I'm grateful to those loudmouths. :lol:

But you know what? Now I'm GLAD they informed me of what I was participating in and showed the footage (with no warning,

Well I'm not so if you are really an online friend of mine you will respect that and we can agree to disagree as when you try forcing your beliefs on me you look and act like a liberal. I hate to say it, but maybe that will get you and Death Angel to wake up and knock some sense into you and I'm saying this because I care.

Forum List

Back