🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

I'm thinkin we have a mutual appreciation thing going on .. ;)

There's a huge difference between factory farming/ranching and Church on Sunday ranchers loving their lifestyle and humanely raising and slaughtering their cattle..

Seems like with too many things these days common decency, humanity is sold out for profit...

haha, thanks. :tongue: I want to get back to what you said later, when I have more time. Because there's a lot to be said there... but I'll try to get back to this later tonight.

Silly airhead!

Genesis 2-29: “And God said, behold I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, which is the fruit of the tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”

How is that contradictory to what I said?

First of all, don't put words in my mouth. My point was not that eating meat is a sin (there are plenty of sins associated with meat-eating, but that wasn't my point either.) My point, which you completely ignored, was that when Jesus returns He is going to restore that peaceful, non-predatory world that God created in the first place.

I stopped reading after this first paragraph quoted because that's all you had to say! If there comes a day where we don't eat meat anymore then okay, I'm good with it! But until that day comes bring on the chicken, pork, ham, beef, and bacon as I am NOT giving it up as you can't make me. God is the only one with that power and at least for now He's not making me do it. End of discussion.

1920x1152_0xac120003_17253449761608225517.jpg

I gave milk to your children. I gave milk to your ancestors. Why are you killing us?
Because you taste as good as your milk and I ain't a Hindu.

I stopped reading after this first paragraph quoted because that's all you had to say! If there comes a day where we don't eat meat anymore then okay, I'm good with it! But until that day comes bring on the chicken, pork, ham, beef, and bacon as I am NOT giving it up as you can't make me. God is the only one with that power and at least for now He's not making me do it. End of discussion.

More twisting my words or misunderstanding me, in order to maintain your position. That's not cool.

But I fully understand where you're coming from. Before I stopped eating animals, I had a similar attitude. In fact, I remember clearly stating, "I will NEVER be a vegetarian or vegan." Yet several years later, here I am! lol. As a matter of fact, from what I've heard, most vegans said that at one point.

I'm probably not going to continue with you on this thread though, since you've already made it clear you won't watch videos, click on articles or even read posts entirely. It's kinda pointless to try to have a discussion with anyone who is willfully blind.

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

this may be the 2nd page of the c bible, displeased to that point but would read no further that book with the forgery and fallacy of the above ... the message is clear for the unfettered corruption and degradation of spiritual humanity.

About "dominion" and "stewardship."

Do you know that God says He "created Man A LITTLE LOWER THAN THE ANGELS"?

Angels are immeasurably more powerful than human beings, their nations, and their armies. Humans can kill animals, but it is impossible for a flesh and blood human to kill an angel. Thay are that much more powerful than humans.

Yet angels have dominion and stewardship over Man.

Do angels abuse puny mortals? No! They are charged by God to SERVE us. They are greater than us, but they are our SERVANTS and protectors. THIS is what stewardship means. This is whatcis required of those who are given dominion over "lesser" creatures

The ONLY angels who cause harm to humans are the FALLEN angels, aka DEMONS.

I have a dear friend who is not really a Christian at all, but she follows the right concept of the Good and Faithful Steward over God's creatures. She is a wildlife rehabber and she SERVES those creatures brought to her -- usually as babies. She raises them, and even TEACHES them how to survive as they were designed. She teaches raccoons how to fish, where to find natural food, etc. Yes, animals have to learn these things from their mothers or they won't survive when released. She's not a Christian, but God gave her a good soul. THIS is what Stewardship means

Last edited:
More twisting my words or misunderstanding me, in order to maintain your position. That's not cool.

But I fully understand where you're coming from. Before I stopped eating animals, I had a similar attitude. In fact, I remember clearly stating, "I will NEVER be a vegetarian or vegan." Yet several years later, here I am! lol. As a matter of fact, from what I've heard, most vegans said that at one point.

I'm probably not going to continue with you on this thread though, since you've already made it clear you won't watch videos, click on articles or even read posts entirely. It's kinda pointless to try to have a discussion with anyone who is willfully blind.
Christ gave information freely, but never wasted time on those who didn't have an honest heart. Most people love to argue but are unwilling to learn and grow.

Humans were given one job. To take care of the earth and the animals, as image-bearers of God. That job has been a total disaster. I mean, mankind basically did the exact opposite.

As for what you said....the way I see it is there are a growing number of animal sanctuaries. There would be a lot less cows, because we wouldn't be breeding them into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting them... but there would still be cows, and they would be taken care of in the way they are supposed to be.

For example, take a look at these stories. Look at how happy they are when they realize they are finally in a good, safe place where they won't be harmed.

Yep. True Christians are SUPPOSED to be "Kingdom followers." A true Christian will SEEK OUT and FOLLOW God's will according to their understanding.

The Scriptures tell us...
They shall not hurt or destroy in all My holy Mountain (His Kingdom on earth)

And...

The wolf shall dwell with the lamb: and the leopard shall lie down with the kid: the calf and the lion, and the sheep shall abide together

So does it make sense that only humans will SLIT THE THROAT of other animals because they like the taste of a particular animal?

No, the ONLY SURVIVING HUMANS in God's Kingdom will be those who love and respect His creation

Are you implying that the bible says it's OK to do whatever the hell we want with animals because we have "dominion"? If so, you're making the same mistake that many Christians make. The concept of dominion is SO misunderstood, and sadly at the root of the upside-down mentality in the world today in regard to how we treat animals.

I just did a video on this topic few days ago:

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sorry buttercup - we prefer the 1st century version -

- the heavens have no distinction for one over the other all will be responsible for their own self determination ...

for admission to the Everlasting. by the way - our image - is polytheistic.

Why do you think the lower castes want to work in the US?

Just because their prospects are better doesn't mean someone treated them like a dog. Surely in some cases that would be true... but again, it's quite blanket statement and I'm sure many just come here because opportunity is better in general.

Just because their prospects are better doesn't mean someone treated them like a dog. Surely in some cases that would be true... but again, it's quite blanket statement and I'm sure many just come here because opportunity is better in general.
I met too many here who were treated like crap by their upper caste mates.

I met too many here who were treated like crap by their upper caste mates.

My Peruvian wife has been watching a phenomenon covered by Peruvian media (podcasts, etc) about Peruvian females and Indian males getting hitched alot. Interestingly, even though I'm a white German-Polish-Manx American, I had a great great grandmother born in India. I've also been interested in Eastern mysticism and religion since for decades, something I would be more likely to assert filling out an application or official paperwork asking for religious affiliation than anything else. I even own an Indian rifle simply because I like it! In addition, Indian food, music and general culture is something that has always brought my wife and I together, and even smoothes us out when we've been having a row.

I'd swear we were both Hindus in a past life.

Forum List

Back