🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Yes, humans also eat plants. Thank you for the digression from the point, which I'm sure made you feel very smart while at the same time added nothing whatsoever to the discussion in either direction.

Humans are designed by nature to eat and digest meat. Whether or not we also eat and digest plants is irrelevant to the point that it's silly to make us feel guilty for eating something nature designed us to eat. This is why I consciously chose not to use the word "omnivore", which would only confuse the issue, especially when talking to someone like Rupol, who has the IQ of a rock. I'm very, very happy that you came along and "helpfully" confused it anyway.

We really were not designed to eat animals. That is why numerous studies over a long period of time have shown that the more animal products a person eats, the higher the risk is for cancer and other preventable diseases.

Why do you think heart disease is the number one cause of death in the US? It’s because people eat way too much meat, and again, that has been shown to be detrimental, especially in the long run.

btw, are you a Christian? We talked about this earlier on the thread, but from a biblical perspective we certainly were not designed to be flesh eaters. Genesis 1:29–30 clearly contradicts your claim that we were designed to eat animals.

And I know this was already posted earlier on the thread, both by me and Death Angel, but since you brought it up, I’ll post it again… I just did a video a few days ago on this topic. It’s less than two minutes, so please check it out:

Last edited:
1920x1152_0xac120003_17253449761608225517.jpg

I gave milk to your children. I gave milk to your ancestors. Why are you killing us?

1648756527077.png

A question for the animal eaters. If an advanced race of aliens came here and decided that humans were food, would you consider it ethically justified for them to put us in small cages, slit our throats, hang us upside-down while still conscious to drain our blood, then dismember us so we end up a slab of meat on their plate? Yes or no, please. :)

A question for the animal eaters. If an advanced race of aliens came here and decided that humans were food, would you consider it ethically justified for them to put us in small cages, slit our throats, hang us upside-down while still conscious to drain our blood, then dismember us so we end up a slab of meat on their plate? Yes or no, please. :)

Yes, because that sounds like a horror movie and not real life and now you're sounding completely ridiculous because aliens probably don't even exist. XD

Yes, because that sounds like a horror movie and not real life and now you're sounding completely ridiculous because aliens probably don't even exist. XD

Yes, it is akin to a horror movie, glad you're finally seeing that.

So murder is OK, as long as the perpetrator is more intelligent? Interesting philosophy. I hope you're never in a situation like that, but if you ever were, I wonder if you'd be singing the same tune? :dunno:

So murder is OK, as long as the perpetrator is more intelligent? Interesting philosophy. I hope you're never in a situation like that, but if you ever were, I wonder if you'd be singing the same tune? :dunno:

I never said that for one and for two if aliens were real and decided that they wanted to eat us, how is that any different from bears, lions, and tigers and such? We would just know to stay away from them. :rolleyes:

I never said that for one and for two if aliens were real and decided that they wanted to eat us, how is that any different from bears, lions, and tigers and such? We would just know to stay away from them. :rolleyes:

So if animals do certain things, that makes it OK for humans? Some animals rape their females, some dogs eat their own caca.... so what they do is acceptable for us? Since when did lower animals become our moral standard? lol.

I mean, if your moral bar is a wild animal, then I guess I can understand your position. But as humans made in the image of God, I would think we would be advanced enough to not act like savage wild animals. Which brings to mind another video I did, a few years ago. Here it is. (I think there's an age restriction on it, so you gotta be logged in to YouTube to see it.)

So if animals do certain things, that makes it OK for humans? Some animals rape their females, some dogs eat their own caca.... so what they do is acceptable for us? Since when did lower animals become our moral standard? lol.

Again, I didn't say that as that has nothing to do with what I said. You were asking about if aliens wanted to eat us and I was simply pointing out that there are real animals that would eat us in a heartbeat so your argument was basically invalid. Nothing was ever said (at least in this conversation) about comparing our habits to animals.

Again, I didn't say that as that has nothing to do with what I said. You were asking about if aliens wanted to eat us and I was simply pointing out that there are real animals that would eat us in a heartbeat so your argument was basically invalid. Nothing was ever said (at least in this conversation) about comparing our habits to animals.

No, it's not invalid. You asked "how is that any different" than when wild animals do it. My answer was that humans (and of course aliens, who would be even more advanced) are more advanced than the animals. So we don't look to them as our moral standard. That was the answer to your question.

No, it's not invalid. You asked "how is that any different" than when wild animals do it. My answer was that humans (and of course aliens, who would be even more advanced) are more advanced than the animals. So we don't look to them as our moral standard. That was the answer to your question.

Whatever you say since you apparently know all but you didn't say that before.

Forum List

Back