Do not kill me

MisterBeale Don't play fool.
As for the shape of the teeth and jaws, these are well-known facts, you can easily find it yourself. And you should know this anyway. You lied that you studied anthropology?

About ecological niches these are my own thoughts.
I know your thoughts on humans are your own. I can tell, and I knew you would find nothing, because, as I said, I have studied this stuff.

You have no evidence for anything you are writing except flights of fancy and your own emotions, and a desire to cause political fights among forum members, nothing based on scientific facts.

Evidence points towards humans evolving in Africa, and migrating out from there. They have even done genetic sequencing on this, there are no distinct different lines leading to differing dietary requirements. All humans come from the same common ancestors.

Several populations may have developed tolerance for lactose, but that is about the extent, as far as I am aware of, for genetic divergence among differing population groups and diet adaptations.

girl got 36 stitches

There are hundreds of thousands of these stories.

I'm not afraid of dogs, they are vile cowardly creatures. But now they are not allowed to beat and shoot.

A child cannot cope even with one large dog, they kill and rape our children

MisterBeale
You're lying, there is no such evidence.
This is just a hypothesis

You don't answer questions. Where does the type of women with a specific form of hip come from? Whence the opposite anthropological data between the eastern-american and western populations?
Why does this "science" follow the gobino's ridiculous classification of melanin content rather than real anthropological differences such as skeletal shape?

girl got 36 stitches

There are hundreds of thousands of these stories.

I'm not afraid of dogs, they are vile cowardly creatures. But now they are not allowed to beat and shoot.

A child cannot cope even with one large dog, they kill and rape our children

I'll bet there's more to that story.

I'd take that bet.

If every store closed down tomorrow, and the only place folks could get their food, was to either kill and eat an animal for food, or to mill some grain to flour and bake bread, I would be willing to bet, the majority of folks would kill to eat in a very short time indeed.

You are pretty ignorant of anthropology and the history of humanity, and what folks will do when they are hungry, it is clear.
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

If every store closed down tomorrow lots of people would eventually starve because they have no clue as to how to procure their own food.

And you're pretty ignorant of the fact that this society is different from those of 10000 years ago. Today people would be fighting over the last can of beans instead of trying to hunt or grow crops

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry Christmas.

If every store closed down tomorrow lots of people would eventually starve because they have no clue as to how to procure their own food.

And you're pretty ignorant of the fact that this society is different from those of 10000 years ago. Today people would be fighting over the last can of beans instead of trying to hunt or grow crops
So. . . I guess the only way to resolve the argument, is to define, "most people."

:heehee:

Prove that. How do you know which parts are inspired, and which parts aren't? How do you know you aren't led astray by the beast? :dunno:

:linky:

not one word found in the c bible is written by the 1st century crucified itinerant included in that document.

disregarding judaism, show in your scriptures from the great flood to the 1st century where the heavens changed their view from self determination to the worshiping of a messiah and servitude - than 1st century liberation theolgy, self determination those people were willing to die for.

MisterBeale
You're lying, there is no such evidence.
This is just a hypothesis

You don't answer questions. Where does the type of women with a specific form of hip come from? Whence the opposite anthropological data between the eastern-american and western populations?
Why does this "science" follow the gobino's ridiculous classification of melanin content rather than real anthropological differences such as skeletal shape?
We have already had this whole conversation in another thread.

I have told you, you have no evidence for your theories, you are nuts. You are asking leading questions, for which there are no genetic markers or evidences. You hypothesis is that there are distinct sub-groups of homo sapiens, now in existence on the planet. THERE AREN'T.

Got lost with your pseudo science. You have nothing to back up your racist quackery.

not one word found in the c bible is written by the 1st century crucified itinerant included in that document.

disregarding judaism, show in your scriptures from the great flood to the 1st century where the heavens changed their view from self determination to the worshiping of a messiah and servitude - than 1st century liberation theolgy, self determination those people were willing to die for.
Of course not, they were transcribed from oral tradition.

What are you, some sort of serpent?

They aren't MY scriptures.

:rolleyes:

Why do you post no proof to support your suppositions? And your point of views? Got some sort of agenda that is perverse from reality? :dunno:

I honestly don't care to get into an argument on this with you. . . you are the one that needs to PROVE your reality, I don't need to prove accepted orthodoxy is correct.

Why do you post no proof to support your suppositions? And your point of views? Got some sort of agenda that is perverse from reality? :dunno:

I honestly don't care to get into an argument on this with you. . . you are the one that needs to PROVE your reality, I don't need to prove accepted orthodoxy is correct.
Oral tradition.

You mean the old child's game of telephone?

Oral tradition.

You mean the old child's game of telephone?
That wasn't how it worked back then. Troubadours and bards in pre-literate ancient England could memorize all of the Canterbury tales, and go from place to place making a living. . .

The reason much of ancient literate, like the bible, is written as it is, in stanzas, couplets, etc., is because folks had memorized it all. In ancient times, folks had memorized entire works, like the Ulysses, the Iliad, etc. In this age when folks have limited attention spans, and memories, we can't imagine such a thing, but it was a regular feature of ancient life before the invention of the printing press.

Many ancient cultures who had no written language, had rich oral traditions. You denigrate them all by your analogy.

If you want to believe that paradigm though, feel free though. :rolleyes:

Go spend a little more time studying culture anthropology.

I am not the one embarrassing myself, you are. There is no greater companion to humanity than the dog. Your nonsense arguments are meaningless.
Because I know some very good Indians in America I don't attribute your beliefs to ALL Indians, but you only tarnish people's perception of "your people." I certainly would never trust my pet with you

Last edited:
Thankfully where I am now I pretty much never see bugs. But in the last place I lived, we would get those pincher bugs certain times of the year and we used to sweep them outside, because that was easy to do instead of killing them.

That said, I believe that there’s a difference between having to kill an insect that is a known pest - especially one that can spread disease like a mosquito - and killing a clearly sentient animal like a pig or cow who is not harming anyone and was brought into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting and killing them. Sometimes you have to choose your battles.

When someone has plenty of other options, I believe it's wrong to kill a precious farm animal who is no different than a dog or cat in all the ways that matter. I mean, for crying out loud, pigs actually smile! If your "breakfast" would smile at you, might be time to re-think your values.
People sure do grasp at anything to justify whatever they want to do. They go as far as comparing a potato or a bowl of oats, or a flea or tick with a dog, cat, cow or pig. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

BTW, your latest video popped up minutes ago when I was scrolling youtube. They are getting better with each new video.

Are you posting on rumble? They're growing incredibly fast as people look for alternatives to the heavily censored youtube.

Last edited:

why do you post no proof to support your suppositions? And your point of views? Got some sort of agenda that is perverse from reality? :dunno:

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - the mission of self determination granted a&e for remission is all that is required for judgement and admission to the Everlasting, six words in length.

not one word from your 10000 page c bible is verified by a timely etching for any of its claims of a heavenly origin.

show in your scriptures from the great flood to the 1st century where the heavens changed their view from self determination to the worshiping of a messiah and servitude.
. . you are the one that needs to PROVE your reality, I don't need to prove accepted orthodoxy is correct.

you were asked first where your orthodoxy is derived - contrary to the spoken religion from the very beginning to the present day.

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity - the triumph of good vs evil - the mission of self determination granted a&e for remission is all that is required for judgement and admission to the Everlasting, six words in length.

not one word from your 10000 page c bible is verified by a timely etching for any of its claims of a heavenly origin.

you were asked first where your orthodoxy is derived - contrary to the spoken religion from the very beginning to the present day.

When you're butchering said book, chapter, verse, yes.
Indeed anyone that has been proven ignorant by the actual content of the Holy Scriptures might think that exposing that ignorance might be butchering your New Age religion where man somehow becomes greater than the creator.
You didn't address my point, you completely ignored it. Sorry but you don't get to ignore a point by bringing up other things and then expect me to reply. You reply to me first, and then we can go from there. Did you watch the video?
What part of each book, chapter or verse have you failed to comprehend? Other things? Such as the eating of meat being natural and authorized by "God" in scripture by Book, Chapter and Verse? Remind as again.........what was the title of this thread? Why are animals consumed by mankind? Because its the natural authorized Food Chain as authorized by the God of creation. Its not rocket science.

Do you know what "Vegetarian" means in the original first nations language? Piss poor hunter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back