Do not kill me

I disagree with you about giving up dairy products. It may be inhumane now, but this is not a problem that can be compared with slaughter. People have always milked milk, this does not imply torment of the animal a priori. The cow give milk as far as she is being milked, there is no need for additional methods. In India cows are not killed, but they drink milk. This is the optimal model, if you refuse milk, the cows will be exterminated altogether. You don't have to preach it.

I know we disagree on that, I figured you were a vegetarian and not vegan.

But dairy really is absolutely horrible. It is as exploitative as it gets. It is literally about exploiting motherhood (which is supposed to be a beautiful thing) by forcing cows to be pregnant over and over and over, only to have their baby taken away from them on Day 1 or 2, which causes suffering and distress....so that someone can steal the breast milk meant for the baby, and make a profit from regular people who have no idea about the cruelty goes on in the industry.

There's zero need for an adult to drink a cow's breast milk, or any breast milk for that matter. Why do you think nearly 3/4ths of the world's population is lactose intolerant? The dairy industry has also lied about it being healthy, it is one of the worst things people can consume.

I know we disagree on that, I figured you were a vegetarian and not vegan.

But dairy really is absolutely horrible. It is as exploitative as it gets. It is literally about exploiting motherhood (which is supposed to be a beautiful thing) by forcing cows to be pregnant over and over and over, only to have their baby taken away from them on Day 1 or 2, which causes suffering and distress....so that someone can steal the breast milk meant for the baby, and make a profit from regular people who have no idea about the cruelty goes on in the industry.

There's zero need for an adult to drink a cow's breast milk, or any breast milk for that matter. Why do you think nearly 3/4ths of the world's population is lactose intolerant? The dairy industry has also lied about it being healthy, it is one of the worst things people can consume.
In fact, the digestibility of milk depends on genetics. Those who come from pastoral cultures digest milk at any age, most people digest fermented milk products.

My goal is not to get rid of cows, but to provide them with maximum comfort and let them live to old age. In India, they live up to 40 years and die a natural death.

For the good of cows, it is better to use cows for milk production, because their survival as a species depends on it.

De facto giving up milk would mean giving up the cow itself. It's not in the interests of the cows.

So you're also OK with forcibly taking a newborn baby away from his mother, causing the mother to cry out for days or weeks? No problem with causing unnecessary pain and suffering?

Would you be able to personally steal a baby calf from his mother permanently, in order to take the milk that was meant for him, so that you could drink it, when you have tons of other better and healthier options? Be honest. Yes or no please.

cow-calf-separation.jpg

How many different ways can say this,.. yes I already gave my answer. I don't care, they get over it.

Wow. It's clear you don't know about the dairy industry. It is laughable to say the calves are "well taken care of." The male calves are literally considered useless waste products to the dairy industry, since they don't produce milk.

Here you go, take 5 minutes to learn about dairy, it is absolutely evil:

Don't care and btw when they calves are taken from their moms they started eating solids anyways. I'm not going to respond to you anymore because I gave my answer so I'm done.

How many different ways can say this,.. yes I already gave my answer. I don't care, they get over it.

Don't care and btw when they calves are taken from their moms they started eating solids anyways. I'm not going to respond to you anymore because I gave my answer so I'm done.

Absolutely false, they get taken away usually on Day 1 or 2.... obviously not eating solids yet. :rolleyes:

And if you don't care about animals, please don't call yourself an animal lover.

And if you don't care about animals, please don't call yourself an animal lover.

I don't eat cats or dogs or any other pets or even horses so I am most certainly an animal lover that cares about animals. Pigs, cows, and chickens are food so deal with it. And even though I really like you, you're really pushing my buttons right now.

I don't eat cats or dogs or any other pets or even horses so I am most certainly an animal lover that cares about animals. Pigs, cows, and chickens are food so deal with it. And even though I really like you, you're really pushing my buttons right now.

That's illogical. Pigs, cows and chickens are animals too. In fact, pigs are ranked even smarter than dogs.

You love dogs, cats and rabbits. But if you don't care about farm animals and other animals, then you are not an animal lover. You are a pet lover. Deal with it.

That's illogical. Pigs, cows and chickens are animals too. In fact, pigs are ranked even smarter than dogs.

You love dogs, cats and rabbits. But if you don't care about farm animals and other animals, then you are not an animal lover. You are a pet lover. Deal with it.

Fine with me. Except I like wild/zoo type animals too. I do love farm animals in my belly though. ;)

I am sure that this is a lie of leftist propaganda, because they seek to erase the traces of pastoral cultures, including cowboy.

Ancient Greek Olympic athletes was Aryans, these are people who grew up on milk. There is a proverb when they talk about a beautiful young man, they say "milk and honey." In addition, when they talk about strength, they talk about porridge.
There is not a single folk saying that would claim that meat-eating is associated with strength or beauty.
In nature, as a rule, predators do not have large muscle mass, and they are prone to obesity.

And in fact, sports protein is mostly made from milk.

Hopefully this just goes to show that if you don't want to hear the answer then don't ask the question in the first place.

Oh yeah except for horses and sheep, I don't eat them obviously.

See, that's the thing. People have been conditioned to think of some animals as precious and worthy of moral consideration... and other animals as nothing but "food" or mere resources to be exploited for our own selfish reasons.

But the reality is, the animals people eat are just as precious and worthy of compassion as dogs or cats. They have emotions, they have a very strong will to live and enjoy life, they have individual personalities....so why love and feel compassion for some animals but turn your heart off completely to others? I know what meat-eaters say, it's because they like the taste of their flesh. But does momentary palate pleasure really justify supporting cruelty, abuse and needless suffering? I don't think so.

Here's a video I made a few years ago, I hope you watch it:

See, that's the thing. People have been conditioned to think of some animals as precious and worthy of moral consideration... and other animals as nothing but "food" or mere resources to be exploited for our own selfish reasons.

But the reality is, the animals people eat are just as precious and worthy of compassion as dogs or cats. They have emotions, they have a very strong will to live and enjoy life, they have individual personalities....so why love and feel compassion for some animals but turn your heart off completely to others? I know what meat-eaters say, it's because they like the taste of their flesh. But does momentary palate pleasure really justify supporting cruelty, abuse and needless suffering? I don't think so.

Here's a video I made a few years ago, I hope you watch it:

Look up, I have made my final post (at least with you) in this thread.

This boy, the star of the USSR of the 80s, comes from the Urals, this is the Ural-West Siberian type, this is the place where the first cultures with big cattle breeding arose, this is the epicenter of Aryan cultures. Already at the age of 14, he looks very strong and plastic, he has a beautiful face and 99% of the women of the USSR went crazy over him.
This is a people who grew up on milk and who deified the cow.

Ural women are also very beautiful.

Ural men are tall, their average height is over 180 cm.

Look up, I have made my final post (at least with you) in this thread.

I saw that post. I was going to say, it's not that I don't want to hear the answer. I just find it hard to believe. I can believe it from some of the guys here, namely the guys who are into hunting. But from you I find it a tad hard to believe. Which btw reminds me of this video, please take a look, it's very short:

But it's ok if you don't want to continue, I don't either, and I have stuff I should be doing anyway.

I saw that post. I was going to say, it's not that I don't want to hear the answer. I just find it hard to believe. I can believe it from some of the guys here, namely the guys who are into hunting. But from you I find it a tad hard to believe. Which btw reminds me of this video, please take a look, it's very short:

But it's ok if you don't want to continue, I don't either, and I have stuff I should be doing anyway.

No thanks, not interested and I'm not into hunting, but I've had venison before when I was a child. Just because I'm not a hunter doesn't mean that I don't like and eat meat though.

Do you know what is involved with slaughtering a cow? You would slit the throat of a cow, hang him upside-down to drain the blood, and dismember him, with your own hands? Come on, be honest.

You would kill one of these cows, just because you like the taste of her dead body?

You'd probably see ZERO cows in the wild -- except where they are a RELIGIOUS icon. That's the trade-off here. Could ya handle that?

Btw, for the record I don't have any issues with vegetarians and vegans. The issue comes when I find myself sounding like a broken record where I enjoy eating meat and they just won't get it through their thick skulls that they can't change that.

Yes I would kill a cow if it meant a juicy steak or cheeseburger and yes I feel bad for the calves, but hey, life's tough.

excessive without restraint is not an issue, for most of humanity there is no remorse for the senseless destruction of garden Earth and its inhabitants -

too bad, all will pay for their crimes against the heavens creation - one way or another.

excessive without restraint is not an issue, for most of humanity there is no remorse for the senseless destruction of garden Earth and its inhabitants -

too bad, all will pay for their crimes against the heavens creation - one way or another.

I think that's the very first time I've ever agreed with you!

Forum List

Back