🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

This is
This is about your religion, isn't it?
Why does having compassion for other living things have to involve religion?

I gave up meat 2 years ago at first it was for my health and after a while I realized that I liked not causing suffering and death for no other reason than my enjoyment of certain foods.

Because you taste so damn good ground up and in patties between buns with mayo, ketchup, a few pickle slices, a tomato, some lettuce and a slice of AMERICAN cheese, white of course. Had your species developed the same technologies as our ancestors, you'd likely be eating us between buns instead. In the game of food chains, you pay your money, and you take your chances.

Cows actually live better lives than a lot of people do, well fed, pampered, get lots of medical care; the all weigh 3 to 4 times what they used to just a few hundred years ago, as do most farm critters. If they weren't valuable to humans they would be far fewer if not extinct by now. Their deaths are much more humane than what 'Mother Nature' has in store for them on her own.

Why does having compassion for other living things have to involve religion?

I gave up meat 2 years ago at first it was for my health and after a while I realized that I liked not causing suffering and death for no other reason than my enjoyment of certain foods.
That's fine, isn't it? This is rupol's religion.
He should say so. I often go shopping with an friend from India. He eats no meat, chicken etc. He's Hindu. Lovely man with a nice wife and successful children.

That's fine, isn't it? This is rupol's religion.
He should say so. I often go shopping with an friend from India. He eats no meat, chicken etc. He's Hindu. Lovely man with a nice wife and successful children.
Why do you assume the sentiment has to do with religion.

For a lot of vegans religion isn't a factor

I don't kill cows, I only eat them and drink and eat products from their milk. I'm with JohnDB where I stand for PETA:

P eople
E at
T asty
A nimals

Also, if I didn't eat meat I'd die since I live off of meat and potatoes XD

Of course it's ethical. Cut the crap.
It is possible that it has already begun to cut. Bandera's followers are fleeing like rats from a ship, today it was reported that the ultra-leftist Chubais had resigned as representative for relations with international organizations.
The dogs were quiet.
Chubais is without a doubt a protege of the Mafi KGB. He openly stated that he did not like the late USSR. That is, he did not like the Reagan USSR.

It is possible that it has already begun to cut. Bandera's followers are fleeing like rats from a ship, today it was reported that the ultra-leftist Chubais had resigned as representative for relations with international organizations.
The dogs were quiet.
Chubais is without a doubt a protege of the Mafi KGB. He openly stated that he did not like the late USSR. That is, he did not like the Reagan USSR.

Ukrainians just had a march to commemorate Bandera on Jan 1st. Nationalists will be nationalists -- huh? There will be resignations in war time with people who disagree on tactics and planning. I'm not fond of his "selling out" the Jews tho. But that was almost 90 years ago now.

Check out all the happy faces !!!!

Right NOW -- the Kremlin is getting PURGED of anyone with power that disagrees with the invasion and occupation of Ukraine. Difference is -- they didn't flee --- and may not be ever heard of again.

I don't kill cows, I only eat them and drink and eat products from their milk. I'm with JohnDB where I stand for PETA:

P eople
E at
T asty
A nimals

Also, if I didn't eat meat I'd die since I live off of meat and potatoes XD

there is a disconnect ...

1648055078671.png

humanity and the natural world including habitat - just being vegetarian is not enough.

who's kidding who - they do know what they are doing, laying waste to Garden Earth.

Ukrainians just had a march to commemorate Bandera on Jan 1st. Nationalists will be nationalists -- huh?
These creatures do not represent the Ukrainian people, they are criminals and terrorists. They are just advertised.

It is wrong to call them nationalists. Most Ukrainians are ethnic Poles and their language is Polish. How can a Ukrainian nationalist be against Ukrainians?

How did we go from whether or not eating meat is a good thing to the war in Ukraine?

There will be resignations in war time with people who disagree on tactics and planning. I'm not fond of his "selling out" the Jews tho. But that was almost 90 years ago now.

By the way, this was during the Khrushchev-Eisenhower era. Then Jews were almost thrown out of Poland too

How did we go from whether or not eating meat is a good thing to the war in Ukraine?
We decided that in order for the cows to be alive, it is necessary to clean the shit from the surface of the earth. The destruction of Bandera will benefit cows and vegetarians.

These creatures do not represent the Ukrainian people, they are criminals and terrorists. They are just advertised.

It is wrong to call them nationalists. Most Ukrainians are ethnic Poles and their language is Polish. How can a Ukrainian nationalist be against Ukrainians?

Must be why Putin says -- "Ukranians ARE Russians and Russians ARE Ukranians -- huh? Who's confused here? You or him?

Forum List

Back