🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Tell more fools about the fact that robbers save people from wealth, and murderers from hunger lol

The electorate of the left believes everything. As Schopenhauer said, a true German, if he doesn’t understand something, he praises it as “wisdom”. The basis of the left is manipulation to zombie idiots who do not understand what they are being told.

Try and stay on topic. We are discussing a natural environment of plants and animals. It has nothing to do with robbers.

Unchecked growth in the population of herbivores results in dangerous over grazing and over browsing, which results in sickness and starvation. Take biology course.

These are really not jokes. Marx said that the economy should be completely planned. This literally means that the labor fund (people) must be controlled and distributed by force, depending on the needs of planning.

It means slavery, in the truest sense of the word.

But fools do not understand what Marx wrote in plain text. They volunteered to fight for their own slavery.

WinterBorn
I'm not interested in arguing with your stupid demagoguery. This topic is fully disclosed, you just repeat the fucking left mantras and we go around in circles.

WinterBorn
I'm not interested in arguing with your stupid demagoguery. This topic is fully disclosed, you just repeat the fucking left mantras and we go around in circles.

No, I repeat biological facts. You try to derail the thread and start talking about Marx or whatever. Believe it or not, wild animals have not heard of Marx. Nor do they care. They simply eat and reproduce.

WinterBorn
By the way, this is also a common method of left-wing fraud in science: division into "branch of knowledge". The general model does not work, but special cases show the illusion of correctness. Just as Newtonian mechanics describes a special case of nature, so predation extends its hypothesis of "sanitary" only to the animal world, but does not want to openly talk about society in the same terms, simply because it is easier to lie that way.

WinterBorn
By the way, this is also a common method of left-wing fraud in science: division into "branch of knowledge". The general model does not work, but special cases show the illusion of correctness. Just as Newtonian mechanics describes a special case of nature, so predation extends its hypothesis of "sanitary" only to the animal world, but does not want to openly talk about society in the same terms, simply because it is easier to lie that way.

Because society is not the same as a wild ecosystem. And my explanation of what happens if predators are removed from a natural ecosystem is factual.

Because society is not the same as a wild ecosystem. And my explanation of what happens if predators are removed from a natural ecosystem is factual.
Fools will believe you, this has already happened more than once

1920x1152_0xac120003_17253449761608225517.jpg

I gave milk to your children. I gave milk to your ancestors. Why are you killing us?
They are killing the cows. I'm cutting down on eating meat.

NSFW and NSFC:

My guess is he's having burger withdrawal since McDonald's and Burger King are closing down in Russia. Or being taken over to be centrally planned and run.
djxjjxmxjxjfjfnfn.jpeg

It'll be healthier for ya to
No gmo in Russia musch less processed to
McDonald's fries and buns don't rot ....mold doesn't even like em

The logo is fantastic lol

No gmo in Russia musch less processed to
Unfortunately, this is not so. This ban was introduced only on the import of seeds with GMOs.

In general, the quality of products in Russia is low.

The dairy industry seems to be artificially slowed down. In Russia, the largest steppe in the world, there is half the Eurasian steppe, a lot of black soil, but at the same time, milk powder is being imported and dairy farms are shrinking.

Hay is grown, but it is exported.

The grass that grows in the wild is simply savagely destroyed.

There are big problems with vegetarian food; supermarkets do not sell anything specifically for vegetarians.

Because you taste so damn good ground up and in patties between buns with mayo, ketchup, a few pickle slices, a tomato, some lettuce and a slice of AMERICAN cheese, white of course. Had your species developed the same technologies as our ancestors, you'd likely be eating us between buns instead. In the game of food chains, you pay your money, and you take your chances.
Better to live and die as a sirloin steak than never to have lived at all

but libs want to kill the cows to save Mother Earth from cow farts

Better to live and die as a sirloin steak than never to have lived at all

but libs want to kill the cows to save Mother Earth from cow farts
Since when did this fraudulent template "libs" for fool who "should" mix the right liberties of a responsible anti-federalist with the left "liberties" of democratic faggots begin to circulate in America?

It looks like the left wants to feed the earth with blood. They always did this in their matriarchal rituals, including with people.

By the way, this is the cornerstone of the fraudulent left-wing PR in Russia. Because of this, in Russia, Republicans have always been thought of as Democratic fagots.
Unfortunately there are just enough lib republicans to sully us all

It looks like the left wants to feed the earth with blood. They always did this in their matriarchal rituals, including with people.
In the matriarchal chthonic world, they believed that the underground king should be fed with blood, hence this ritual comes from. These are the cultures that worshiped Serpents.

1648025092386.jpeg

Forum List

Back