🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

He'll just have to suffer getting a Wendy's way overpriced burger.

Homemade smashburgers are so much better and easy!

20220205_132136.jpg

I know that in this industry they don't even care about killing animals humanely without causing them suffering. These are the shameful stink wolves

Then buy Kosher meat or Muslim Halal if you can get it. Actually, it's lot more humane than it was 80 years ago,

Cows replaced wild game like buffalo/deer that would cause more Global Warming today than the cattle industry.

The cow was the mother of the Aryans. There was no more right people than the Aryans. These are warriors who killed democratic villains for killing their mothers.

In itself, the concept of right comes from the Aryan culture. This is their Rta - The Right Way.

Don't you dare bring leftist faggots in here. Leftist faggots are cow killers.
I'll read up on this someday and btw who wrote this history..

and hey .. settle down there rupol... :lol:

Do you think after Roosevelt there was a free market in the USA? Hillary makes you hopeless optimists. Biden thinks about America's security by selling America to the communists. Keep up the good work lol

We'll make certain we dont make the SAME mistakes as the Communists did to you. They cant win here on ideas and mandates. Only by bribing each different group with benefits and handouts.

Then buy Kosher meat or Muslim Halal if you can get it. Actually, it's lot more humane than it was 80 years ago,
Kosher slaughter is the most brutal slaughter. You are completely illiterate in this matter

Reading comments on threads like this reminds me that this is a sad, screwed up world we live in. It's crazy because once you go vegan, you see everything entirely differently... and this world starts to look like a zombie apocalypse. 😆 :(

Zombie-Eating-The-Walking-Dead.jpg

Reading comments on threads like this reminds me that this is a sad, screwed up world we live in. It's crazy because once you go vegan, you see everything entirely differently... and this world starts to look like a zombie apocalypse. 😆 :(

At least we cook ours.

We'll make certain we dont make the SAME mistakes as the Communists did to you. They cant win here on ideas and mandates. Only by bribing each different group with benefits and handouts.
You are communists, your name does not change anything in your essence

Also, cows don't give milk... humans take it, and it's completely unnecessary. And the dairy industry is actually even more cruel than the meat industry. Watch this 5 minute video to see why.

Kosher slaughter is the most brutal slaughter. You are completely illiterate in this matter

Not possible. Kosher is the law that goes so far to say "you can not consume the calf in the mother's milk. Which is why Orthodox Jews dont mix meat with dairy for meals.

I guess the Russian version of humane is hitting them with mortar fire.

Not possible. Kosher is the law that goes so far to say "you can not consume the calf in the mother's milk. Which is why Orthodox Jews dont mix meat with dairy for meals.

But, they can have a mortar-fired cheeseburger.

As far as I remember, it is considered especially sadistic due to the fact that there you first have to drain the blood from a living body. For all the blood to come out, the heart must beat.

I have no problem with vegans. It is a choice.

What I have a problem with is rupol trying to rewrite history and to call meat eaters vile names.

As far as I remember, it is considered especially sadistic due to the fact that there you first have to drain the blood from a living body. For all the blood to come out, the heart must beat.

THat's a fairy tale. It's partial decapitation in the old days. Cutting the arteries to the brains in an instant. The blood would leave the brain in seconds -- and they would go unconscious. The "blood draining" was NOT a requirement.

I am against the killing of any animal. The killing of predators is possible but not for food. I find the killing of cows and horses especially disgusting, because historically they are our friends, brothers in battle and breadwinners. This is extremely immoral.

Forum List

Back