🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

THat's a fairy tale. It's partial decapitation in the old days. Cutting the arteries to the brains in an instant. The blood would leave the brain in seconds -- and they would go unconscious. The "blood draining" was NOT a requirement.
The Jewish religion forbids eating blood.

I am against the killing of any animal. The killing of predators is possible but not for food. I find the killing of cows and horses especially disgusting, because historically they are our friends, brothers in battle and breadwinners. This is extremely immoral.
You hate it when they die from old age also?

I am against the killing of any animal. The killing of predators is possible but not for food. I find the killing of cows and horses especially disgusting, because historically they are our friends, brothers in battle and breadwinners. This is extremely immoral.
So you never kill a fly who is being a pest, you never kill a mosquito even if it gives you a terminal illness? You never kill the microscopic animals on your skin by bathing or getting a tan?
Do you deny you are responsible for millions of animals dying to grow your tofu?

Cows are not your brothers in battle or your friends. They are not "breadwinners". They were domesticated for use as food, clothing and other things.

BTW, the warriors you praise so highly were meat eaters.

Predation is a natural part of the cycle of life.

Also, cows don't give milk... humans take it, and it's completely unnecessary. And the dairy industry is actually even more cruel than the meat industry. Watch this 5 minute video to see why.

Well, that was difficult to watch...

It's all free range around here, far less brutal and the meat/milk is far better with so-called happy cows..

Granted .. castration doesn't sound like much fun..

If you follow this logic, then why don't you kill your elderly parents? Would that be morally justified?

Cattle are stupid. In order to survive they must be housed and protected. If they will not be eaten, who will provide the care they need to survive? Food in the winter, hoof care when needed, shelter from the cold etc etc.

Cows are not your brothers in battle or your friends.

I'm sorry, but that is demonstrably false. Like dogs, cats and most other animals, cows WOULD be your friend if you would let them. :) They are social animals, they have emotions just like dogs and cats do. They form bonds not only with other cows, but with humans as well.

As for the predation thing, that is only because this is a fallen world. It's not how things were meant to be.... and not how things are always going to be. But I get that you'll strongly disagree, because unless you're a Christian you and I are coming from two very different worldviews. You'll see, eventually. :)

In any case, the level of intelligence of an animal is not a reason for killing, otherwise we would have to kill innocent people with mental deficiency or just not very smart people. This is a fascist approach. The only reason for murder is the villainy of the criminal. No one can kill on the basis that he considers the victim stupider than himself.

And just FYI, in the west, vegetarians and vegans are far more likely to be leftists.
The left is often right, they just don't know it. This is the fruit of political illiteracy. Although in the US this is better than in Europe. In Europe, the right is generally considered leftist or fascist. European conservatives are left-wing imperialists.

What battle did cows fight alongside humans? Friends? Pets, at best.
I was talking about horses in this case. In general, there is evidence that bulls were also used in battles in ancient times. Ancient bulls were very strong, this breed is exterminated.

In addition, bulls were used for cultivating the land and transporting goods.

Cattle are stupid. In order to survive they must be housed and protected. If they will not be eaten, who will provide the care they need to survive? Food in the winter, hoof care when needed, shelter from the cold etc etc.
In India cows are not slaughtered, they are only used for milk production. No one is obligated to overstep the moral to make production more economical. All profits still go to luxury for leftist swindlers and repression of leftist regimes.

Horses can be used as a labor and military force. Everyone can retire just like people. These are their meadows, they got there before us. We are guests on their steppes.

I was talking about horses in this case. In general, there is evidence that bulls were also used in battles in ancient times. Ancient bulls were very strong, this breed is exterminated.

In addition, bulls were used for cultivating the land and transporting goods.

Yes, some were used for cultivating land or transporting good and even people. These animals were used for a variety of things. Including food.

It's a lie. In northern Europe, all wolves were exterminated about 300 years ago and no one got worse from this. In the USSR, packs of stray dogs were shot and the number of wolves was always reduced as much as possible, and there were no attacks on people and livestock. Ecology has not changed from this for the worse. This is the protection of predators by human predators, fucking Nietzscheanism, and nothing more. Predators are parasites, they do not play any positive role, just like thieves and murderers are not "orderlies" of society.

Forum List

Back