🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Hares are also extremely charming creatures. They also need protection, these touching creatures. I love hares very much:)

81508.jpg

Must be why Putin says -- "Ukranians ARE Russians and Russians ARE Ukranians -- huh? Who's confused here? You or him?
There is a deal of truth in it. Russians are not a monolithic people by origin. This is nation.
Some Russians are descended from Poles. These are at least native inhabitants of the central black earth region, the Don valley. This is Vyatichi, a Polish tribe.

But Ukraine was separated from Poland in the middle of the 18th century, they retained a single culture and language. Ukrainians are Poles in the truest sense of the word.

flacaltenn But in general, I believe that Ukraine should unite exactly with Poland. With union of Russia or not, they need to create a single state with Poland.

Hey rupol2000 -- Got a solution to your OPost concern about cows. Take their advice.
I'll translate their sign for ya. "Eat more Chicken" in case you've got a translator on. And Chick-fil-A is the most popular chicken fast food in America.

R.2d690a900b647afaa15c5d05bfedda51

Now all YOU gotta do is go back into the Duma, stop the insane provocation in Ukraine, get the sanctions dropped and WELCOME Chick-fil-A to Russia. HERE'S THEIR MENU.. Can U taste it?

There is a deal of truth in it. Russians are not a monolithic people by origin. This is nation.
Some Russians are descended from Poles. These are at least native inhabitants of the central black earth region, the Don valley. This is Vyatichi, a Polish tribe.

But Ukraine was separated from Poland in the middle of the 18th century, they retained a single culture and language. Ukrainians are Poles in the truest sense of the word.

Some of the "group origin" stuff is only valuable TODAY for sadistic and mean purposes. And the tide of Euro wars makes that even less important. Because that's CHANGE BY FORCE. So I value history as a GUIDE -- but I value CURRENT stability more.

Hey rupol2000 -- Got a solution to your OPost concern about cows. Take their advice.
I'll translate their sign for ya. "Eat more Chicken" in case you've got a translator on. And Chick-fil-A is the most popular chicken fast food in America.

R.2d690a900b647afaa15c5d05bfedda51

Now all YOU gotta do is go back into the Duma, stop the insane provocation in Ukraine, get the sanctions dropped and WELCOME Chick-fil-A to Russia. HERE'S THEIR MENU.. Can U taste it?

From animal protein, I eat only dairy products and feel good. I don't think you need to eat meat anyway. The cow is a divine animal, but the habit of eating meat is unnecessary in any case .

Some of the "group origin" stuff is only valuable TODAY for sadistic and mean purposes. And the tide of Euro wars makes that even less important. Because that's CHANGE BY FORCE. So I value history as a GUIDE -- but I value CURRENT stability more.
People who have a common origin are close in spirit, it is easier for them to live with each other. The division of peoples is a dirty imperial policy.

Bandera are trying to claim the capture of Ukraine. They are really not Poles, they are from the Hetmanate, which has always represented the anti-Polish minority in Poland. They impose their culture on Ukrainian Poland, and in fact it has already reached the point of genocide.

People who have a common origin are close in spirit, it is easier for them to live with each other. The division of peoples is a dirty imperial policy.

Bandera are trying to claim the capture of Ukraine. They are really not Poles, they are from the Hetmanate, which has always represented the anti-Polish minority in Poland. They impose their culture on Ukrainian Poland, and in fact it has already reached the point of genocide.

It's possible, but not likely that Zelensky represents any of that. He's playing a role that he INVENTED as a movie actor -- much like Reagan. And both of them are natural leaders that will follow POPULIST goals (of the GOOD kind) rather than use race or origin to divide.

I don't kill cows, I only eat them and drink and eat products from their milk. I'm with JohnDB where I stand for PETA:

P eople
E at
T asty
A nimals

Also, if I didn't eat meat I'd die since I live off of meat and potatoes XD
You're not the one personally killing them, but if you eat them you are paying someone else to brutally kill a terrified cow who wanted to live just as much as you and I do. The cow you're paying someone to kill has emotions, a soul and is an individual, just like dogs and cats are. See this post and this post if you didn't read the whole thread.

Also, if you consume dairy, did you know that you're paying someone to forcibly kidnap a newborn calf from his mother which causes deep distress to both the mamma cow (they cry out searching for their babies for days or weeks) so YOU can drink the milk that was meant for the baby? (See the video I'll post below.)

And since you brought it up, let me ask you...would you be able to kill a cow yourself? Please answer honestly, preferably with a yes or no. Thanks.

It's possible, but not likely that Zelensky represents any of that.
That's for sure. The people of the Torks historically lived there, this is a different ecological niche, a forest zone begins there and this is closer to the Balts. The Hetmanate separated from Poland even under Khmelnytsky, this is a separate region with a separate people, which is not close to the main part of Ukrainians. Later, Serbs were added there.

They act vilely. They use ignorance and destroy Ukrainians imperceptibly, pretending to be Ukrainian patriots

Zelensky supports exactly them, they have a monument to Bandera and he cover all their crimes. This pro-Obama power came with help of terrorism

He's playing a role that he INVENTED as a movie actor -- much like Reagan
He is nothing like Reagan. He is not an actor, but a mediocre clown, and he is on the other side of the barricades.
Bandera bastards were brought to power by the left, it was already under Clinton, but Maidan was organized by Obama.

You're not the one personally killing them, but if you eat them you are paying someone else to brutally kill a terrified cow who wanted to live just as much as you and I do. The cow you're paying someone to kill has emotions, a soul and is an individual, just like dogs and cats are. See this post and this post if you didn't read the whole thread.

Also, if you consume dairy, did you know that you're paying someone to forcibly kidnap a newborn calf from his mother which causes deep distress to both the mamma cow (they cry out searching for their babies for days or weeks) so YOU can drink the milk that was meant for the baby? (See the video I'll post below.)

And since you brought it up, let me ask you...would you be able to kill a cow yourself? Please answer honestly, preferably with a yes or no. Thanks.

Yes I would kill a cow if it meant a juicy steak or cheeseburger and yes I feel bad for the calves, but hey, life's tough.

Yes I would kill a cow if it meant a juicy steak or cheeseburger and yes I feel bad for the calves, but hey, life's tough.
The severity of life is not such a bad thing, harsh conditions created heroes, the worst thing is when you turn it into unrighteous shit. The life of the left monetary pseudo-aristocracy is easy and luxurious, but it stinks of dog and bloody abomination, it is worse than just a hard life.

Do you know what is involved with slaughtering a cow? You would slit the throat of a cow, hang him upside-down to drain the blood, and dismember him, with your own hands? Come on, be honest.

You would kill one of these cows, just because you like the taste of her dead body?

Hey, I answered your question,.. and it isn't like the calf wouldn't be well cared for. So my answer isn't going to change just because you don't like it.

I feel bad for the calves, but hey, life's tough.
So you're also OK with forcibly taking a newborn baby away from his mother, causing the mother to cry out for days or weeks? No problem with causing unnecessary pain and suffering?

Would you be able to personally steal a baby calf from his mother permanently, in order to take the milk that was meant for him, so that you could drink it, when you have tons of other better and healthier options? Be honest. Yes or no please.

cow-calf-separation.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I answered your question,.. and it isn't like the calf wouldn't be well cared for. So my answer isn't going to change just because you don't like it.

Wow. It's clear you don't know about the dairy industry. It is laughable to say the calves are "well taken care of." The male calves are literally considered useless waste products to the dairy industry, since they don't produce milk.

Here you go, take 5 minutes to learn about dairy, it is absolutely evil:

Wow. It's clear you don't know about the dairy industry. It is laughable to say the calves are "well taken care of." The male calves are literally considered useless waste products to the dairy industry, since they don't produce milk.

Here you go, take 5 minutes to learn about dairy, it is absolutely evil:

I disagree with you about giving up dairy products. It may be inhumane now, but this is not a problem that can be compared with slaughter. People have always milked milk, this does not imply torment of the animal a priori. The cow give milk as far as she is being milked, there is no need for additional methods. In India cows are not killed, but they drink milk. This is the optimal model, if you refuse milk, the cows will be exterminated at all. You don't have to preach it.

Forum List

Back