🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Well now it's different because you're actually talking to me normally and realizing what you were doing clearly wasn't working so you stopped what you were doing before. So, yeah,.. we're good now. :)

Haha. That's not the way I see it. Stating facts and planting seeds is never in vain, so even if it fell on deaf ears with you, there are others reading who aren't as closed-off. So sometimes my posts are not only for the person I'm replying to but for the casual passers-by as well.

Anyway, as I said already a couple times, we don't have to continue if you don't want to, I'm fine either way.

Because if we didn’t kill you and eat you, you be attacked and had your guts torn out, leaving you to die while they tore you apart.

Thought this was a good place to leave this

View attachment 621297

Cute, I don't eat squirrels as I find them way too cute to eat and I don't think that they would be very appetizing although some people do I know. Some people eat rabbits as well but I don't for the same reason and they seem more like a pet to me.

Haha. That's not the way I see it. Stating facts and planting seeds is never in vain, so even if it fell on deaf ears with you, there are others reading who aren't as closed-off. So sometimes my posts are not only for the person I'm replying to but for the casual passers-by as well.

Anyway, as I said already a couple times, we don't have to continue if you don't want to, I'm fine either way.

Fine with me as if you think somebody else will listen of deciding not to eat meat or dairy products anymore go right on ahead just don't expect me to. Btw, I'm just curious but do you kill bugs and spiders? Because if you do then that makes you a hypocrite for not wanting to kill anything (even though it's nasty to think about that some people actually do eat them) but if you don't then well I guess I can't call you one.

No, it's a result of this being a fallen world. You are stating the secular view.

Dominion does not mean exploitation, cruelty, and selfishness. I just did a video on the topic of dominion a few days ago, check it out:

So you think presenting book, chapter and verse to be secular in nature? :blahblah:

Question? Was Jesus being Secular when He sit down at the Passover Table to consume the prepared sacrificial lamb? (Mark 14:12, Luke 22:7-8). "Then came the day of the unleavened bread, WHEN THE PASSOVER (Lamb) MUST BE KILLED. And He (Jesus) sent Peter and John say, "GO AND PREPARE "US" THE PASSOVER, THAT WE MAY EAT."

Scriptural fact: It was God that introduced "meat" to the diet of all humans. When the world was new at creation God gave mankind vegetables to eat. "And God said, "See.....I have given you every herb that yields seed on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food." -- Genesis 1:27

About 17 hundred years later, after the flood event, God told mankind to add meat to his diet. "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. (Genesis 9:3). The only condition placed upon eating meat was the ingestion of an animals life blood. "But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood." -- Genesis 9:4

Why the restriction on consuming blood by eating meat that has not been prepared by flame? Its explained in detail. Its about stopping the spread of disease though the ingestion of animals that are even today considered to be prime carries of the bacteria that can cause diseases......such food includes certain foul, swine, etc.............

"However you may and eat meat within all your gates, whatever your heart desires, according to the blessing of the Lord your God, which He has given you; the unclean and the clean may eat of it; of the gazelle and the deer alike. Only you shall not eat the blood; you shall pour it on the earth like water." -- Deut. 12:15-16

So you think presenting book, chapter and verse to be secular in nature? :blahblah:

When you're butchering said book, chapter, verse, yes.

Question? Was Jesus being Secular when He sit down at the Passover Table to consume the prepared sacrificial lamb? (Mark 14:12, Luke 22:7-8). "Then came the day of the unleavened bread, WHEN THE PASSOVER (Lamb) MUST BE KILLED. And He (Jesus) sent Peter and John say, "GO AND PREPARE "US" THE PASSOVER, THAT WE MAY EAT."

Scriptural fact: It was God that introduced "meat" to the diet of all humans. When the world was new at creation God gave mankind vegetables to eat. "And God said, "See.....I have given you every herb that yields seed on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed; to you it shall be for food." -- Genesis 1:27

About 17 hundred years later, after the flood event, God told mankind to add meat to his diet. "Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. (Genesis 9:3). The only condition placed upon eating meat was the ingestion of an animals life blood. "But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood." -- Genesis 9:4

Why the restriction on consuming blood by eating meat that has not been prepared by flame? Its explained in detail. Its about stopping the spread of disease though the ingestion of animals that are even today considered to be prime carries of the bacteria that can cause diseases......such food includes certain foul, swine, etc.............

"However you may and eat meat within all your gates, whatever your heart desires, according to the blessing of the Lord your God, which He has given you; the unclean and the clean may eat of it; of the gazelle and the deer alike. Only you shall not eat the blood; you shall pour it on the earth like water." -- Deut. 12:15-16

You didn't address my point, you completely ignored it. Sorry but you don't get to ignore a point by bringing up other things and then expect me to reply. You reply to me first, and then we can go from there. Did you watch the video?

Fine with me as if you think somebody else will listen of deciding not to eat meat or dairy products anymore go right on ahead just don't expect me to. Btw, I'm just curious but do you kill bugs and spiders? Because if you do then that makes you a hypocrite for not wanting to kill anything (even though it's nasty to think about that some people actually do eat them) but if you don't then well I guess I can't call you one.

Thankfully where I am now I pretty much never see bugs. But in the last place I lived, we would get those pincher bugs certain times of the year and we used to sweep them outside, because that was easy to do instead of killing them.

That said, I believe that there’s a difference between having to kill an insect that is a known pest - especially one that can spread disease like a mosquito - and killing a clearly sentient animal like a pig or cow who is not harming anyone and was brought into existence for the sole purpose of exploiting and killing them. Sometimes you have to choose your battles.

When someone has plenty of other options, I believe it's wrong to kill a precious farm animal who is no different than a dog or cat in all the ways that matter. I mean, for crying out loud, pigs actually smile! If your "breakfast" would smile at you, might be time to re-think your values.

Because its "natural" and complies with the laws of nature.

"So God created man in His image, in the image of God created him; male and female created He them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth; AND SUBDUE IT; AND HAVE DOMINION OVER THE FISH OF THE SEA, AND OVER THE FOUL OF THE AIR, AND OVER EVERY LIVING THING THAT MOVETH UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH." -- Genesis 1:27-28

Suggestion: PETA could have all its members and supporters Identify as being Bovine.........just a thought.
So, the first man was molded from clay by Enki, the brother of the main god and Ninmah, the goddess of the Earth. They worked while intoxicated, and therefore there are so many freaks among people.

They made six freaks before they got a normal man and woman, like gods. Immortality was not given to man. His mission is to serve the gods.
The material from which the first people were made was clay. Why clay?

Mushrooms for sure! I used to make oven roasted potatoes when I made steaks, but now I am eating low carb. Dammit.
Carbohydrates are extremely useful for a male type, it is a source of energy. For non-men, this is not necessary.

what does non-men mean these days ...:poke:
5f3cf89985600a6df12a11ca.jpg

with mammary glands

Many carbs also turn into sugar when you eat them.

Any carbohydrates are converted into monosaccharides, only in this form they are absorbed by cells.

Sugar is the cause of most obesity, not fat content.
This is a lie that is not confirmed by practice.

In a healthy person, this does not happen, sugar goes to the liver and muscle tissue

It probably happens in part of the human population, but these are problems of digestibility. Insulin secreted by the pancreas and adipose tissue captures sugar into fat cells.

As far as I remember, it is considered especially sadistic due to the fact that there you first have to drain the blood from a living body. For all the blood to come out, the heart must beat.
Nope. Hang the carcass and gravity will do the rest. A beating heart will certainly not drain a carcass of all blood because death will occur long before all the blood is drained.

Forum List

Back