🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do not kill me

Any carbohydrates are converted into monosaccharides, only in this form they are absorbed by cells.

This is a lie that is not confirmed by practice.

In a healthy person, this does not happen, sugar goes to the liver and muscle tissue

It probably happens in part of the human population, but these are problems of digestibility. Insulin secreted by the pancreas and adipose tissue captures sugar into fat cells.

What I said is absolute truth, verified by extensive research.

There is a well-known saying "milk and honey", so they say about young men with beautiful slender bodies. People wouldn't just make it up like that.

In folklore, there is no mention of a strong man associated with meat and blood. The strength of a hero is always associated with milk, honey and grain.

EvilCat Breath You are an Evil Cat who is friends with dogs

Most dogs are better friends than people. Anyone who dislikes dogs, aside from allergies, is automatically suspect in my eyes. Companions, assistants, life savers, protectors, gentle and loving when they should be, brave and fearless when they need to be. One of the only creatures in the world that will knowingly sacrifice their own lives to protect another species.

What I said is absolute truth
No, this is a common lie. I know this personally. I eat a lot of carbs and don't get fat. I know that most athletes who are successful in power-speed sports eat a lot of carbohydrates, and otherwise it would be stupid, because strength needs energy and this is critical.

There is a well-known saying "milk and honey", so they say about young men with beautiful slender bodies. People wouldn't just make it up like that.

In folklore, there is no mention of a strong man associated with meat and blood. The strength of a hero is always associated with milk, honey and grain.

Folklore is fine if I want to be entertained. Actual scientific research is better when I want to know facts.

Most dogs are better friends than people
All dogs are sexually licentious stinking dishonorable animals, they were not allowed into the house before and were not touched so as not to be defiled.

Of course they are friends with those who are similar to them. In addition, they willingly put their dicks in random holes, as leftists do.

There is no doubt that dogs are the best friends of the Left. It may even be their relatives.

No, this is a common lie. I know this personally. I eat a lot of carbs and don't get fat. I know that most athletes who are successful in power-speed sports eat a lot of carbohydrates, and otherwise it would be stupid, because strength needs energy and this is critical.
You constantly try to mix mythology, folklore, urban legend and anecdotal evidence in a mishmash of nonsense.

All dogs are sexually licentious stinking dishonorable animals, they were not allowed into the house before and were not touched so as not to be defiled.

Of course they are friends with those who are similar to them. In addition, they willingly put their dicks in random holes, as leftists do.

There is no doubt that dogs are the best friends of the Left. It may even be their relatives.

Your opinions on dogs are irrelevant to the actual truth. No other animal has done as much for humans as dogs.

... and here I thought you were an animal lover, cows and such... :auiqs.jpg:

Your opinions on dogs are irrelevant to the actual truth. No other animal has done as much for humans as dogs.
Again, the left is arguing with simple facts that everyone knows: dogs stink, eat shit, fuck everything, wild dogs gather in packs of wolves and attack people and animals.

Again, the left is arguing with simple facts that everyone knows: dogs stink, eat shit, fuck everything, wild dogs gather in packs of wolves and attack people and animals.

I don't know about the Left, but I am correcting your lies.

As I said, dogs do and have done more for humans than any other animal, bar none.

Dogs don't stink as much as humans. But good hygiene fixes the issue. If your dog eats shit it shows a nutritional deficiency. It is not a normal habit of healthy canines. Dogs will fuck any female dog in heat. You are mistaking their humping, which is a dominance thing, for actual fucking. Wild dogs and wolves see other animals as prey, like any large predator will do. I am talking about domesticated dogs.

As I said, dogs do and have done more for humans than any other animal, bar none.
This is also a lie. In Slavic idioms, there are a huge number of idioms that speak of contempt and hatred for dogs and wolves. Phrases with dog semantics are always offensive.

By the way, in English the word bitch means "dog"?

Yep, the whole "anti-carb" thing is a trend and a lie, pushed by the same industries who profit from those fad diets that are high in animal products.

And come on folks, some of you should know by now that "science" can be bought and paid for.

In fact, if you look at any studies that push diets high in animal products, they are almost ALWAYS funded by the animal industries or by people associated with those industries. Follow the money.

Last edited:
This is also a lie. In Slavic idioms, there are a huge number of idioms that speak of contempt and hatred for dogs and wolves. Phrases with dog semantics are always offensive.

By the way, in English the word bitch means "dog"?

No it is not a lie. And using phrases from ancient cultures has no bearing on the topic.

Name one animal that has done or does as much for humans as a dog?

Yep, the whole "anti-carb" thing is a trend and a lie, pushed by the same industries who profit from those fad diets that are high in animal products.

And come on folks, some of you should know by now that "science" can be bought and paid for.

In fact, if you look at any studies that push diets high in animal products, they are almost ALWAYS funded by the animal industries or by people associated with those industries. Follow the money.
This is completely obvious. Biochemistry itself contradicts this lie. The main nutrition of cells is carbohydrates. In order for fat to enter the cell metabolism cycle, it needs to go through a very long and difficult path. There is an opinion that fat is not an energy reserve at all, but simply a parasitic formation.

Predators use surrogate sugar production through the process of gluconeogenesis, they still need sugar, the difference is that they cannot absorb it through the gastrointestinal tract.

What they pass off as science is just cheap dog barking for idiots.

No it is not a lie. And using phrases from ancient cultures has no bearing on the topic.

Name one animal that has done or does as much for humans as a dog?
All the dog did for me was bite. I had to be vaccinated against rabies. In addition, they prevent me from sleeping at night, shit in my yard and terrorize children.

Forum List

Back