Do NOT Let Liberals Off the Hook for Their Foul Mendacity

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
After the Alexandria, Va. shooting today, liberals, both in politics and in the media will now try to run for cover say that "it's a time for healing" and "there is shared blame." No! The blame rest with them. This mentality that the nation in under siege by an illegitimate President has got to stop. Just yesterday on the floor of the House a sitting Congressman called all Trump voters "racist."Kathy Griffith holding up a what is supposed to be the severed head of Donald Trump...and the man's son see's it on TV. Call's for a "summer of resistance." The constant drone in the media to delegitimize President Trump. This nonsense that something sinister took place and our election was usurped by the Russians has to stop. Nobody changed their vote because of Vladimir Putin. LA gay pride parade was recently turned into a "resistance march." March after the inauguration liberals wanted to "blow up the White House." No. No sir. Liberals should let off the hook for this. This video was made the week after Trump's election and this rhetoric has never stopped. Sickening!

The governor of Virginia is already trying to deflect it to a gun issue. People see through the Democratic Party's constant polical posturing. It's why they can't win dog catcher in most parts of the United States. Trump talked about the "forgotten people" The people in fly over country that liberals view asa bunch of rubes. That's how Trump won. Liberals need to get over it.

After the Alexandria, Va. shooting today, liberals, both in politics and in the media will now try to run for cover say that "it's a time for healing" and "there is shared blame." No! The blame rest with them. This mentality that the nation in under siege by an illegitimate President has got to stop. Just yesterday on the floor of the House a sitting Congressman called all Trump voters "racist."Kathy Griffith holding up a what is supposed to be the severed head of Donald Trump...and the man's son see's it on TV. Call's for a "summer of resistance." The constant drone in the media to delegitimize President Trump. This nonsense that something sinister took place and our election was usurped by the Russians has to stop. Nobody changed their vote because of Vladimir Putin. LA gay pride parade was recently turned into a "resistance march." March after the inauguration liberals wanted to "blow up the White House." No. No sir. Liberals should let off the hook for this. This video was made the week after Trump's election and this rhetoric has never stopped. Sickening!

You, sir need to get your mother fuckin facts straight.....Obama the black guy, ran for office twice and I fuckin dare you to show one inch of footage any where near the violence of Trump and his white Nazi bastards started last year at his fuckin Klan rallies. Fact number two, anytime there was violence on any levels during the Obama years, Palin is the reason Gabby got shot, and just about every gotdamnd mass shooting during the Obama years, 99.99% all by white mf's. Another mf fact, Trump since announcing his run for office, along with his Nazi henchmen, has all but advocated violence, rallied around violenc and has in fact, sanctioned violence with his Nazi general Sessions!! and finally, it was the white tea party, ie former Klan fucks that made Obama's rallies and town halls rowdy.

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

I can't blame the entire liberal community for the attacks of one man who went unhinged, but without question, the rage being shown daily through all media outlets and celebrities is giving credence and permission for people to act out violently. We've spoken about this on this forum before.

It's too early to speak about the specifics after this attack, but it was clearly targeted. If not for the courage of the police, without question there would be many casualties and the what would the alt-left say?

Report from CNN. There were anti-Trump postings from the gunman. You mean like the constant rantings we hear every day in the papers and every night on TV? Wow, I wonder where this guy heard these sentiments before...

You, sir need to get your mother fuckin facts straight.....Obama the black guy, ran for office twice and I fuckin dare you to show one inch of footage any where near the violence of Trump and his white Nazi bastards started last year at his fuckin Klan rallies. Fact number two, anytime there was violence on any levels during the Obama years, Palin is the reason Gabby got shot, and just about every gotdamnd mass shooting during the Obama years, 99.99% all by white mf's. Another mf fact, Trump since announcing his run for office, along with his Nazi henchmen, has all but advocated violence, rallied around violenc and has in fact, sanctioned violence with his Nazi general Sessions!! and finally, it was the white tea party, ie former Klan fucks that made Obama's rallies and town halls rowdy.

How many riots after Obama was elected? Zero. Conservatives were mature enough to accept the vote. Post link where the Ku Klux Klan interrupted an Obamacare rally?

I can't blame the entire liberal community for the attacks of one man who went unhinged, but without question, the rage being shown daily through all media outlets and celebrities is giving credence and permission for people to act out violently. We've spoken about this on this forum before.

It's too early to speak about the specifics after this attack, but it was clearly targeted. If not for the courage of the police, without question there would be many casualties and the what would the alt-left say?

Report from CNN. There were anti-Trump postings from the gunman. You mean like the constant rantings we hear every day in the papers and every night on TV? Wow, I wonder where this guy heard these sentiments before...
He asked "Are those Republicans or Democrats."

All the hate from the left has come home to roost.
I will request this calmly, show one gotdamn incident of liberals being violent and then show a fuck Trump town hall, a fuckin Trump rally and then call me...and lets get something straight, Brexit is getting hell from the seeds they sowed with their violence against mankind and muslim...the God's keep on thier ass non stop....with our Brexit, ie Trump, its gonna get worst. Do not, I repeat, Do not under fuckin estimate the temperture of everybody in this country who's on edge with that white idiot in the white house and I mean that...don't send for something you mf's aren't ready to handle, just sayin....cause these young mf's today would rather shoot your eyes own than show you were to hell to go...trust me, I live around these mfs 24/7 and they got guns tooo!!

What's wrong with 2nd Amendment solutions suddenly?

cinemagraph_tissue.gif

If that is your response the authorities need to tag you as a possible future shooter.

Remember during the campaign when Trump suggested a 2nd amendment solution if Hillary were to win?

What's wrong with 2nd Amendment solutions suddenly?

Deflection.

The left since the election have been repeating over and over "resist, resist, resist !"

Looks like it's now went to the next level.

I will request this calmly, show one gotdamn incident of liberals being violent and then show a fuck Trump town hall, a fuckin Trump rally and then call me...and lets get something straight, Brexit is getting hell from the seeds they sowed with their violence against mankind and muslim...the God's keep on thier ass non stop....with our Brexit, ie Trump, its gonna get worst. Do not, I repeat, Do not under fuckin estimate the temperture of everybody in this country who's on edge with that white idiot in the white house and I mean that...don't send for something you mf's aren't ready to handle, just sayin....cause these young mf's today would rather shoot your eyes own than show you were to hell to go...trust me, I live around these mfs 24/7 and they got guns tooo!!
Liberals start violence at Trump rally.

Good god you're blind!!
There hasn't been a fucking weekend gone by since the election that you guys haven't been out chanting and raising hell.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!

The left since the election have been repeating over and over "resist, resist, resist !"

Looks like it's now went to the next level.
Sad but true. The FBI and DoJ are going to have to pursue some of these anarchist groups that have sprang up after Jan.

How many riots after Obama was elected? Zero. Conservatives were mature enough to accept the vote. Post link where the Ku Klux Klan interrupted an Obamacare rally?

PAY ATTENTION FOOL.....YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN PRESIDENT, DONALD TRUMP STARTED THIS SHIT. SUPPORTED AND SANCTIONED BY WHITE VOTERS. THE TEA PARTY PUT OUT ALL KINDS OF SHIT AND YOU KNOW THAT.
images
images
images
upload_2017-6-14_11-52-3.jpeg
HOW IN THE FUCK ARE THESE ANY DIFFERENT FROM TODAYS GATHERINGS????? AND I WANT YOU TO SHOW ME LIBERALS DOING THIS SHIT. AND UNDERSTAND, OBAMA DID NOTHING...TRUMP ON THE OTHER HAND....BITCH GIVE ME A BREAK!!

Good god you're blind!!
There hasn't been a fucking weekend gone by since the election that you guys haven't been out chanting and raising hell.

OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!
YEAH, BITCH OVER RUSSIA, YOU STUPID BLIND MF!!!

Forum List

Back