🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do politicians go door to door anymore?

I remember as a small child in the 80's seeing that slime fuck Joe Biden in my grandfather's neighborhood during election season. He would walk, knock on doors, introduce himself, and in flowery language tell his 'constituents' how hard he planned on fucking them.
Later, living in San Diego, I remember seeing Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (a Republican criminal this time) doing the same.
I haven't seen that in some time. Do those criminals still do that or is it all internet horseshit now?
AOC did... Doesn't anymore... But that's how she got to where she is originally.

I remember as a small child in the 80's seeing that slime fuck Joe Biden in my grandfather's neighborhood during election season. He would walk, knock on doors, introduce himself, and in flowery language tell his 'constituents' how hard he planned on fucking them.
Later, living in San Diego, I remember seeing Randy 'Duke' Cunningham (a Republican criminal this time) doing the same.
I haven't seen that in some time. Do those criminals still do that or is it all internet horseshit now?

Yes, they still do, just not high profile ones.

Every election I sell "walking lists" to candidates. Paper printouts of all voters in a specified area/district/precinct.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic, and thanks to the current *administration's* mismanagement the disease is running rampant here. Nobody is going door to door at this point. At least nobody with any brains.
Don't feed me that global pandemic faggotry BS. I am speaking about years since I have seen one out canvasing. Not interns either...the guy/gal candidate/incumbent.
Nice.

Not the sharpest tack in the box, are ya.
Yeah...tell you what fruity ass...you can break my balls when yours drop.

How do you take all women on Fox News seriously knowing they all had suck roger aisles dick to get on the air?

So all you republicans bashing Kamala are a joke because the women in your party literally had to suck dick to get where they are.

Did CIndonesia rice have to suck bush’s dick?

Would it surprise anyone if it came out trump fucked kelly Anne Conway?

So Fox News. This is the hq for republican talking points. This is republican holy land. And in this place women are subjected to sucking fat old rich white mens dicks.

The City Councilman from my ward comes by every few months talking up the neighborhood ... a bunch of us gathered in front of our state legislator's home last summer with our guns ... trying to keep the State Police from chaining him up and hauling him to the Capitol (he had fled to Idaho without telling us) ...

I have a personal letter from the President of the United States of America on my bulletin board explaining how he gave me $1,200 to help me through this economic downturn ... what a sweetheart ... gotta love a man who cares about us common folk ...
You don’t have money saved? I guess America isn’t great again yet for you

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're in the middle of a global pandemic, and thanks to the current *administration's* mismanagement the disease is running rampant here. Nobody is going door to door at this point. At least nobody with any brains.

Yet, census takers are going door to door.

You have scrambled eggs for brains!

Lawlessness being what it is, they're probably afraid of getting their asses either kicked or shot these days

I don't know how many times I have to tell you dingbats this, but false equivalency is FALSE. It's right there in the name.

I don't know how many times I have to tell you dingbats this, but false equivalency is FALSE. It's right there in the name.

You and your false equivalency is gobbley-gook....find a new narrative whenever your hypocrisy is busted.

You and your false equivalency is gobbley-gook....find a new narrative whenever your hypocrisy is busted.
Not my problem you aren't smart enough to see it, kid. Either grow a brain or get someone to explain it to you. I have neither the time nor the patience.

Not my problem you aren't smart enough to see it, kid. Either grow a brain or get someone to explain it to you. I have neither the time nor the patience.

I'm a professional.
I have no choice but to smack you down when you deserve it.

I'm a professional.
I have no choice but to smack you down when you deserve it.
You can be as professional a dingleberry as you want, I still don't have time or patience to deal with you. I do not suffer fools at all, much less gladly.

No ... my money is invested ... I live off the interest ... the US is as great as she's ever been ... look at how much rents are these days ... [ka'ching] ...
Oh because you suggested you needed help getting through the economic downturn.

So are you retired and living off social security Medicare and the interest on your savings? Then why did you get anything. Like my dad, your life didn’t change one bit.

And slap that $1200 onto the debt. You boomers don’t give a fuck you got yours. You are literally the worst generation

No, I said The Donald personally sent me $1,200 to help me through this economic downturn ... not that I needed it ... the money is still sitting in my bank ...

So are you retired and living off social security Medicare and the interest on your savings? Then why did you get anything. Like my dad, your life didn’t change one bit.

I'm ten years from collecting SS ... and it won't be much if anything ... SS benefits are based on SS contributions ... and only losers pay SS tax ... work 40 hours a week for 40 years to retire on 40% of your income ... good for idiots that don't know to save for their own retirement ... I mean that generally, not your father specifically ...

I wrote some commercial mortgages with the proceeds from selling my business ... Section 1031 Like-Kind exchanges ... ha ha ha ... thanks Obama ... ha ha ha ...

And slap that $1200 onto the debt. You boomers don’t give a fuck you got yours. You are literally the worst generation

All the Millenials I've talked to just laugh ... it'll be their lazy slacker children who pay off this debt, not them ... boomers raised their children right after all ...

No, I said The Donald personally sent me $1,200 to help me through this economic downturn ... not that I needed it ... the money is still sitting in my bank ...

I'm ten years from collecting SS ... and it won't be much if anything ... SS benefits are based on SS contributions ... and only losers pay SS tax ... work 40 hours a week for 40 years to retire on 40% of your income ... good for idiots that don't know to save for their own retirement ... I mean that generally, not your father specifically ...

I wrote some commercial mortgages with the proceeds from selling my business ... Section 1031 Like-Kind exchanges ... ha ha ha ... thanks Obama ... ha ha ha ...

All the Millenials I've talked to just laugh ... it'll be their lazy slacker children who pay off this debt, not them ... boomers raised their children right after all ...
If I didn’t have social security in 12 years when I want to retire, I would eat up my life savings slowly over time paying my monthly bills.

With social security I will be able to live off the interest and never touch my money.

So how much ss do you think you will get every month and how much interest do you think you will be getting off the money you have saved? Will you have to tap into your life savings or will you be able to live off just the interest and your ss?

No ... my money is invested ... I live off the interest ... the US is as great as she's ever been ... look at how much rents are these days ... [ka'ching] ...
Not for the people renting. They’re barely getting by.

That includes all the restaurants and all the malls. How are these business paying such high rent? I could see a collapse of a lot of restaurants and that will hurt lots of landlords.

Pretty soon the only stores left will be Walmart’s and targets.

My cop friend did. Knocked on around 3000 doors.

Hes a trump loving republican. I asked if he wore a mask he said no. He had one with him. That is what was required by law. And he ran as a republican in a really red part of Michigan. He’s also really good looking and you know we get away with stuff average people don’t.

Forum List

Back