Do Republicans believe a Muslim should be allowed to serve in public office if elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seem to remember part of the Constitution being about "no religious test".

What do you think ? They only want white Christian Men to be in office .

You are a race baiting asshole.
Roy Moore, in His Own Words

John Cornyn betrays himself and his party with embrace of Roy Moore | Donald Trump | Dallas News

It would never occur to me to ask that question until I read Roy Moore, GOP Senate Candidate believes gays should be imprisoned and Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

So don't be an ignorant swine. Learn what your party stands for dunce.

John Cornyn betrays himself and his party with embrace of Roy Moore | Donald Trump | Dallas News

It would never occur to me to ask that question until I read Roy Moore, GOP Senate Candidate believes gays should be imprisoned and Muslims should not be allowed to hold public office.

Moore speaks for the entire party?

Just like Pelosi does?

Like Warren does?

Like Feinstein does?

(did you fall in the well again?)

Lol! Of all the racial stuff thrown around this place, my post gets you in a tizzy ??? I wonder why????

Because the shit you say is a vile insult directed at good people who don't deserve it.

YOu are an asshole.

To answer your stupid ass question.

As long as they adhere to the laws of the USA as outlined in the Constitution and also all state and local government laws, I don't care what the religion is of my elected official.

I don't think you understand the entire basis of the existence of the United States.

This is how I feel too. Every one is equal under the law be you christian, muslim, man, women, trans, gay, etc.

You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

You are pissing off more and more whites all the time.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.

Falsely ? You gonna say the GOP ain't the party of white racists ?

NO, I'm not going to say that.

I reject your propaganda ploy to fill the thread with race baiting filler.

FUCK YOU.

You are the asshole here.

One guy says something and it changes your whole world view?>

LOL!!!

What a load of crap.

YOu are a liar.'

Are you supporting the Race baiting asshole's post?

Making yourself a Race Baiting asshole yourself?

You've obviously not read some of the stuff here about that Rep up in Minnesota.....people lost their minds when he was sworn in on a Koran.

When you vile lefties falsely accuse people of being racist, you are tearing this nation apart.

And the poor minorities who believe your shit, are told over and over again that their fellow citizens are their enemies and that they need to be ready to fight them.
Racist? We talking religions here.

FUCK YOU.

Methinks you protest too much !

Go ahead and embarrass yourself by claiming the GOP is NOT the party of white supremacists . We all know the truth .

One guy says something and it changes your whole world view?>

LOL!!!

What a load of crap.

YOu are a liar.'

Are you supporting the Race baiting asshole's post?

Making yourself a Race Baiting asshole yourself?
One guy....running for Senator and may very well win.

Better to reserve all that stuff for the lesser races.

FUCK YOU.

Methinks you protest too much !

Go ahead and embarrass yourself by claiming the GOP is NOT the party of white supremacists . We all know the truth .

Using you for an example, we've determined the DNC is the party of morons.

See how that works?

Trumpism 101.

Racist? We talking religions here.

I'm responding to the race baiting shit that TImmy said.

It is wrong to smear good people with vile insults for partisan gain.

It pisses off the people smeared, more and more as it happens over and over again.

It fills minorities with fear of their fellow citizens, dividing US further.

If you libs were TRYING to tear this nation apart, I'm not sure what you could do more than you already are.

Good grief what the hell is wrong with you Dem's?

headerImg.png

Our President would just as soon ban them from the country

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back