Do Snowflakes Realize Even If Trump Is Miraculously Impeached Based On No Evidence...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...which won't happen...

- They still lost the election

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

- And they still won't get the WH?!

Someone is clearly not worried about impeachment :rolleyes:

Yep, will never happen, but needs to make a thread about it.

Trump isn't going to be impeached and even if he were we get Pence.

Time to move on from this stupid shit

I agree with both sentiments. Can you imagine how quickly the Snowflakes would melt if Pence was in office? He is far more of a hard right politician than Trump. They would be wishing they had just accepted the election results rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I agree with both sentiments. Can you imagine how quickly the Snowflakes would melt if Pence was in office? He is far more of a hard right politician than Trump. They would be wishing they had just accepted the election results rather than trying to usurp the Will of the People.

I like Pence, more than I like Trump.

Win win for me either way

...which won't happen...

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

That sounds like a concession that you know Trump is in real trouble now.

Hey you know what, Nixon won 60% of the vote and 49 states in 1972.

And in 1974, he was still forced to resign.

Even though he won a legitimate election, unlike Trump.

The impeachment talk is a manifestation of a new reality in politics. One must cater to the bat-shit crazy partisans in one's own party, even if it means making an ass of yourself to anyone with a three-digit IQ.

Why do you think Maxine Waters is getting so much air time this season?

Again, works on the assumption that Pence would be all that effective. He probably won't. He was actually a pretty ineffectual Governor in IN, on his way to defeat in before Trump plucked him off the road to oblivion.

...which won't happen...

I guess what Trumpers fail to understand that not everybody that opposes Trump is a liberal snowflake. In fact, wanting Pence over Trump, who is more hard-right, is more indicative of being the opposite of a liberal. There is a world where people would like to see Trump impeached...if impeachment is justified...simply because they believe that nobody should be outside the bounds of our system of government...not even the sitting president.

For JoeB131: Impeachment requires, you know, a CRIME. You fucking moron.

Okay. Obstruction of Justice, there's your crime.

Impeachment is a political act. Many observers said that even if Nixon were impeached, they'd probably never convict him of anything.

The thing is, at what point does the GOP start to realize they are better off without Trump than with him.

...which won't happen...

I guess what Trumpers fail to understand that not everybody that opposes Trump is a liberal snowflake. In fact, wanting Pence over Trump, who is more hard-right, is more indicative of being the opposite of a liberal. There is a world where people would like to see Trump impeached...if impeachment is justified...simply because they believe that nobody should be outside the bounds of our system of government...not even the sitting president.

That world is a bunch of butt hurt losers.

Crap, they were screaming impeachment the day after the election...then dreamed up a reason

...which won't happen...

Crap, they were screaming impeachment the day after the election...then dreamed up a reason
Yes, as of right now I don't think there are really grounds for impeachment. The best thing to do is to leave the special investigation up to the FBI and allow them to do their jobs. If there is cause for concern let it come from the people with the security clearance and access to information that the public doesn't have make that decision. No internet warrior has access to the material the investigation team does.

Yup. You see, when you whine, "Trump is president because Electoral College", then you also have to accept, "Trump can be removed because Impeachment".

The only question becomes, when does the GOP cut its losses and realize they will do better without Trump and his 35% approval rating than with him.

...which won't happen...

Democrats only care about causing chaos and destruction and staying in office.
They don't care about anything else.

Yup. You see, when you whine, "Trump is president because Electoral College", then you also have to accept, "Trump can be removed because Impeachment".

The only question becomes, when does the GOP cut its losses and realize they will do better without Trump and his 35% approval rating than with him.

Yo loon I already said I'm in a win win situation.

Do try and keep up

Yo loon I already said I'm in a win win situation.

Do try and keep up

You really aren't. I have to assume you aren't old enough to remember Watergate and what happened when Tricky Dick had to resign.

it wasn't a good day to be a Republican. Ford became president and quickly became irrelevant.

The Orange Shitgibbon and Ayatollah Pence aren't fit to carry Nixon and Ford's briefcases.

Forum List

Back