Stock Market Smashes Record On New NAFTA News, As Dems Continue Coup Against Success Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laughing.....that would the be part of your OP involving your batshit conspiracy theory about a 'dems coup'.

I've provided you with a far better explanation, actually backed by evidence: Trump colluded with the Russians.

Which yet again obliterates your silly conspiracy theories about the 'deep state', as Trump has admitted to what Mueller was seated to investigate. With Mueller also tasked to investigate any other crimes he finds along the way.

Which might explain why Trump has tried to shut that investigation down.
Actually you continue to spew BS and attempt to hijack the thread.....

By addressing the batshit conspiracy theory in OP and title of the thread: Your insane 'dems coup' nonsense.

My explanation is just far, far better and backed with actual evidence: Trump colluded with the Russians.

A republican lead investigation, seated by a republican, under a republican administration, initiated with the testimony of a republican......and you laughably claim its a 'dems coup'?

That's adorable.
By failing to address the massive, record-setting economic success of this President you are only providing more proof that the Liberal claim of 'illegal collusion', still unproven by any evidence, is nothing but Conspiracy theory.

I'm addressing your 'dems coup' nonsense in the title and dismantled the entire batshit conspiracy.

And you've abandoned your own argument. Which is wise. As a republican lead investigation, seated by a republican, under a republican administration, initiated by the testimony of a Republican.....is hardly a 'dems coup'.

And predictably, you've abandoned your entire conspiracy.
What do you think about the US-Mexico trade agreement?

That it was the first time I've seen Trump approach trade intelligently. This is how you renegotiate: you change the existing agreements.

You don't start making batshit accusations (i.e. accusing Canada of being a national security threat), levying tariffs against our own allies (Germany, Japan), or scrapping agreements with *nothing* to replace them with (TPP, Iran Nuclear Deal) while imagining a 'better deal' that doesn't actually exist.

You sit down at the negotiating table....and you talk. Like we *finally* did in this instance. I don't know the details of the actual renegotiated agreement as it has yet to be fully settled. I'll form my opinion on that after those details have been finalized and released publicly.

I would do that but your mouth is so big you couldn't afford to lose that much money.

You are such a joke!

So, that is a no you do not have the balls to back up your words. Oh, what can one expect from some dipshit that calls himself admiral and but does not know the job of the US military is to defend this nation.

Spoken by a reptile totally incapable of playing the sport indicated, who doesn't know that the US military is not the Border Patrol. Please reference an incident at any time in history where the US military performed that function against civilians.

Dumbass!

The US military defended the borders up until the early 1900s. It was the combination of the 18th amendment and the Immigration Acts of 1921 that saw that duty being taken away from then and the creation of the border patrol, which was just and expansion of big government...which would explain why you are so supportive of it.

Couldn't answer the question I see. Typical dumbass!

Here it is again in case you missed it?

Please reference an incident at any time in history where the US military performed that function against civilians.

It's is OK to admit that you are a dumbass and you have had your ass handed to you by your betters. Go forth and sin no more!

Prior to the creation of the border patrol the US military performed that function against everybody, including civilians.

Fuck you are stupid. Were you actually ever in the Navy? If so I bet you had to get an ASVAB waiver

You STILL cannot answer the question and reply with insults. You probably were a waiver to get in for drugs and criminal activity, as well as having too many baby mommas.

Nt that it matters, but I was enlisted as an Electronic Technician in the Nuclear Field with a 98 AFQT. You probably have no clue as to what that even stands for without Google, do you?

Right now I work for the US Army doing what I did best while in the Navy - recruiting.

I am sorry you never had a military career beyond obtaining that DD-214 with an unsatisfactory RE code.

It must really bug the $h!t out of Obama worshippers how Trump has shattered records and delivered the strongest economy in decades that has made American so much better in only 2 years, something could not do in 8.

In defense of Obama, though, I am sure to a Community Organizer it looked like there was no way to being manufacturing plants to the US, that they were gone for good, and our economy was the best it was ever going to be again...... We just needed someone who understood business in the WH...and Buh-BAM!
or maybe it was more, as long as I'm around, obammy that is, there will be no manufacturing, I need people enslaved in welfare and food stamps.

Yeah, manufacturing did not increase at all during the Obama years...
View attachment 213238

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Apparently you do not mind being wrong. Your chart does not show manufacturing employment, does it?

Dumbass!

You STILL cannot answer the question and reply with insults. You probably were a waiver to get in for drugs and criminal activity, as well as having too many baby mommas.

Nt that it matters, but I was enlisted as an Electronic Technician in the Nuclear Field with a 98 AFQT. You probably have no clue as to what that even stands for without Google, do you?

Right now I work for the US Army doing what I did best while in the Navy - recruiting.

I am sorry you never had a military career beyond obtaining that DD-214 with an unsatisfactory RE code.

I did answer the question, cant help that you are too stupid to understand the answer.

20 year and a nice retirement check every month is military career I had. I too did recruiting, got a NAM out of it even for my work as the MEPS Liaison during part of my time on recruiting duty. I put a lot of people like you in, it was war time and the standards were pretty low. We did a lot of ASVAB waivers for dumbfucks like you.

It must really bug the $h!t out of Obama worshippers how Trump has shattered records and delivered the strongest economy in decades that has made American so much better in only 2 years, something could not do in 8.

In defense of Obama, though, I am sure to a Community Organizer it looked like there was no way to being manufacturing plants to the US, that they were gone for good, and our economy was the best it was ever going to be again...... We just needed someone who understood business in the WH...and Buh-BAM!
or maybe it was more, as long as I'm around, obammy that is, there will be no manufacturing, I need people enslaved in welfare and food stamps.

View attachment 213238

Apparently you do not mind being wrong. Your chart does not show manufacturing employment, does it?

Dumbass!

It shows output shithhead, the thing that JC said there was none of under Obama.

98 AFQT my ass, you cannot even keep up on a simple thread on an internet forum.

Actually you continue to spew BS and attempt to hijack the thread.....

By addressing the batshit conspiracy theory in OP and title of the thread: Your insane 'dems coup' nonsense.

My explanation is just far, far better and backed with actual evidence: Trump colluded with the Russians.

A republican lead investigation, seated by a republican, under a republican administration, initiated with the testimony of a republican......and you laughably claim its a 'dems coup'?

That's adorable.
By failing to address the massive, record-setting economic success of this President you are only providing more proof that the Liberal claim of 'illegal collusion', still unproven by any evidence, is nothing but Conspiracy theory.

I'm addressing your 'dems coup' nonsense in the title and dismantled the entire batshit conspiracy.

And you've abandoned your own argument. Which is wise. As a republican lead investigation, seated by a republican, under a republican administration, initiated by the testimony of a Republican.....is hardly a 'dems coup'.

That it was the first time I've seen Trump approach trade intelligently. This is how you renegotiate: you change the existing agreements.

You don't start making batshit accusations (i.e. accusing Canada of being a national security threat), levying tariffs against our own allies (Germany, Japan), or scrapping agreements with *nothing* to replace them with (TPP, Iran Nuclear Deal) while imagining a 'better deal' that doesn't actually exist.

You sit down at the negotiating table....and you talk. Like we *finally* did in this instance. I don't know the details of the actual renegotiated agreement as it has yet to be fully settled. I'll form my opinion on that after those details have been finalized and released publicly.

What Trump did intelligently was stay out of it and let professionals do their job. And he did not sabotage it with stupid tweets. Maybe there is hope for him after all.

View attachment 213238

Dumbass!

Oh look dumbfuck, manufacturing employee went up over the last 8 years as well

upload_2018-8-27_12-53-36.png

I did answer the question, cant help that you are too stupid to understand the answer.

20 year and a nice retirement check every month is military career I had. I too did recruiting, got a NAM out of it even for my work as the MEPS Liaison during part of my time on recruiting duty. I put a lot of people like you in, it was war time and the standards were pretty low. We did a lot of ASVAB waivers for dumbfucks like you.

Considering the Navy was my first career, and I already retired from my second career. You probably are much too young. The only war going on when I joined was the Cold War.

Which MEPS did you (allegedly) work at?

That's adorable.

What Trump did intelligently was stay out of it and let professionals do their job. And he did not sabotage it with stupid tweets. Maybe there is hope for him after all.

Fair enough. But all presidents have negotiators do the actual negotiating.

This would be the first instance where Trump didn't shit on the entire process and instead let these professionals do their jobs. I'll give him credit for that.

Considering the Navy was my first career, and I already retired from my second career. You probably are much too young. The only war going on when I joined was the Cold War.

St Louis MEPS. Of my 4 years on recruiting duty 20 months of it was spent as the MEPS Liaison.

The war that was going on during that time was the Iraq war, I started recruiting duty in March of 2003 after finishing recruiting school the previous two months.

If you like I can show you picture of the write up for my NAM I received for my work with the MEPS

Fair enough. But all presidents have negotiators do the actual negotiating.

This would be the first instance where Trump didn't shit on the entire process and instead let these professionals do their jobs. I'll give him credit for that.

I agree it is a first, so I too will give him credit, as I said maybe he is actually learning something.

View attachment 213238

Nowhere to go but up. Obama was an underachiever.

View attachment 213238

Nowhere to go but up. Obama was an underachiever.

He was a shitty president in a long line of shitty presidents that up to this point has not been broken for a long time. People give the POTUS too much credit and blame. The economy is its own entity and there is little control they have over it as a whole. The system is far lager than the man sitting in the White House

I'm wondering where this puts Canada with NAFTA being rebooted? It very well could put them in a tenuous position

They (US/Mexico) were quite smart to negotiate this in private and so what I've been reading over the past month has been in form of "according to a source", which is to say don't take it as gospel. So with that being said, my impression is that Mexico won't sign the deal unless Canada also signs and with Canada paying decent wages things should go smoothly. But most of the reporting about these talks has dealt with the auto industry. Lately there has been notes about seasonal agriculture protection American farmers in the southeast want and then there's been an issue within Mexico itself about opening up to private investors its nationalized oil and gas industry. How these smaller issues affects US/Canada is a good question with so little to go on in way of reporting.

Strongest Economy In Decades
Lowest Unemployment In Decades
Lowest Black Unemployment In Recorded History
Lowest Asian Unemployment in Recorded History
Most Americans Working In Decades
Manufacturing Jobs Obama Said Were Gone Forever Have Returned
More Jobs
More Full-time Jobs
Higher Wages
Bonuses
Fewer Americans Dependent on Welfare/Unemployment/Food Stamps...Democrats

AND...

Nasdaq hits 8,000 for the first time as US and Mexico move closer to striking NAFTA deal...

WHILE DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO CARRY OUT A COUP AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF ALL THIS RECORD-SETTIN, HISTORIC SUCCESS...

The Democrats claim President Trump attempted to alter the results of the 2016 election, although it was Obama and his administration who protected Hillary Clinton from incitement and prison just so she could remain in the race...

The Democrats claim President Trump attempted to alter the results of the 2016 election, although it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election laws, and broke campaign finance laws in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton the DNC nomination, one she could not win even with all of that and had to be GIVEN the nomination...

The Democrats claim President Trump illegally colluded with the Russians to attempt to alter the 2016 election, although it was Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama who took large sums of money from the Russians, although it was Hillary Clinton and Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI who knowingly illegally presented a false report written by Russians as legitimate Intel to deceive Congress into appointing an already hand-picked Political Assassin as Special Counsel....

The Democrats claim Trump is a traitor who hates America and who hates Americans....yet he has done more for the prosperity and success of this country and its people in less than 2 years than Obama did his entire 8 years in office.

In all of their previous and continued actions it is the Democratic Party and Democrats who have proven and continue to prove THEY are the ones who hate this country, who hate the American people who are so 'stupid' they cheated them out of having Hillary Clinton for President, and who value what is best for their Party over what is best for this country.

Even if it means reversing all of this success...if it means driving manufacturing plants back over seas, sending the stock markets plunging, eliminating millions of jobs, putting countless Americans back on Welfare, Food Stamps, and u7nemployment, for the benefit of the Democratic party - to give them back the power to 'Rule' once again, they would do it in a heartbeat...as they are trying to do now and have been trying to do for 2 years.

The Democrats today are traitors who are attempting to regain their lost power, even if it means having to destroy the nation to get it .

Nasdaq hits 8,000 for the first time as US and Mexico move closer to striking NAFTA deal

'Stocks jumped on Monday as the United States and Mexico drew closer to a deal on NAFTA. Investors also digested reassuring comments from Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on the central bank's policy-tightening path.

The Nasdaq Composite climbed 0.6 percent to an all-time high, breaking above 8,000 for the first time, as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Alphabet. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 214 points as Caterpillar outperformed. The S&P 500 gained 0.6 percent to hit a record high with materials and financials as the best-performing sectors.'

Nice cut and paste.
No comment on the worst job creation in 6 years?
Blabbing knees news 4.1 % when O had a couple over 5%?
And most of the cultists don't own stocks anyway.
Great for me, you the same? One of the 0.1%?

And by 'coup', you mean your batshit 'deep state' fantasies?
The investigation is being headed by the former FBI Director who hid evidence of Russian crimes associated with their effort to obtain Uranium One...

The investigation is being headed by former FBI Director Comey's mentor and friend...

The investigation is being headed by a criminal who has committed the crime of Obstruction by refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena...

The investigation is being headed by a Probama/Pro-Hillary co-conspirator who has refused to follow-up on the recommendation by the US IG to indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe and investigate former FBI agent Strzok....

The investigation is being headed by the man who has refused to look at any of the concrete existing evidence of proven Democrat crime related to the reason he was appointed Special Counsel while wasting tax dollars trying a case that has nothing to do with why he was appointed or what he was tasked to investigate...

The investigation is being headed by a co-conspirator who claims to be investigating Russian collusion but refuses to look at when it started, the conditions under which it started, or the President who knew about it, did nothing, and allowed it to continue for 2 years..

The investigation is being headed by the co-conspirator who, after 2 years, still has no evidence of any crime of illegal collusion involving the President.....
From an old uneducated white fart who still doesn't know the origin of snowflake!!
Hilarious

St Louis MEPS. Of my 4 years on recruiting duty 20 months of it was spent as the MEPS Liaison.

The war that was going on during that time was the Iraq war, I started recruiting duty in March of 2003 after finishing recruiting school the previous two months.

If you like I can show you picture of the write up for my NAM I received for my work with the MEPS

So you were not a recruiter. Got it! Paper pusher extraordinaire.

Strongest Economy In Decades
Lowest Unemployment In Decades
Lowest Black Unemployment In Recorded History
Lowest Asian Unemployment in Recorded History
Most Americans Working In Decades
Manufacturing Jobs Obama Said Were Gone Forever Have Returned
More Jobs
More Full-time Jobs
Higher Wages
Bonuses
Fewer Americans Dependent on Welfare/Unemployment/Food Stamps...Democrats

AND...

Nasdaq hits 8,000 for the first time as US and Mexico move closer to striking NAFTA deal...

WHILE DEMOCRATS CONTINUE TO CARRY OUT A COUP AGAINST THE AUTHOR OF ALL THIS RECORD-SETTIN, HISTORIC SUCCESS...

The Democrats claim President Trump attempted to alter the results of the 2016 election, although it was Obama and his administration who protected Hillary Clinton from incitement and prison just so she could remain in the race...

The Democrats claim President Trump attempted to alter the results of the 2016 election, although it was Hillary Clinton and the DNC who rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, violated election laws, and broke campaign finance laws in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton the DNC nomination, one she could not win even with all of that and had to be GIVEN the nomination...

The Democrats claim President Trump illegally colluded with the Russians to attempt to alter the 2016 election, although it was Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama who took large sums of money from the Russians, although it was Hillary Clinton and Obama's DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI who knowingly illegally presented a false report written by Russians as legitimate Intel to deceive Congress into appointing an already hand-picked Political Assassin as Special Counsel....

The Democrats claim Trump is a traitor who hates America and who hates Americans....yet he has done more for the prosperity and success of this country and its people in less than 2 years than Obama did his entire 8 years in office.

In all of their previous and continued actions it is the Democratic Party and Democrats who have proven and continue to prove THEY are the ones who hate this country, who hate the American people who are so 'stupid' they cheated them out of having Hillary Clinton for President, and who value what is best for their Party over what is best for this country.

Even if it means reversing all of this success...if it means driving manufacturing plants back over seas, sending the stock markets plunging, eliminating millions of jobs, putting countless Americans back on Welfare, Food Stamps, and u7nemployment, for the benefit of the Democratic party - to give them back the power to 'Rule' once again, they would do it in a heartbeat...as they are trying to do now and have been trying to do for 2 years.

The Democrats today are traitors who are attempting to regain their lost power, even if it means having to destroy the nation to get it .

Nasdaq hits 8,000 for the first time as US and Mexico move closer to striking NAFTA deal

'Stocks jumped on Monday as the United States and Mexico drew closer to a deal on NAFTA. Investors also digested reassuring comments from Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell on the central bank's policy-tightening path.

The Nasdaq Composite climbed 0.6 percent to an all-time high, breaking above 8,000 for the first time, as Facebook, Amazon, Netflix and Alphabet. The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 214 points as Caterpillar outperformed. The S&P 500 gained 0.6 percent to hit a record high with materials and financials as the best-performing sectors.'

Imagine the infinite and glowing media reports, if BO were POTUS. The Left would be clamoring for him to be POTUS for life.

So you were not a recruiter. Got it! Paper pusher extraordinaire.

Damn your reading comprehension sucks, no way you got a 98.

Let me help you out here...4 years is 48 months. Out of that 48 months I spent 20 of it as the MEPS Liaison. Since your reading is so bad I will assume you suck at math also, so that leaves 28 months that I spent recruiting. 12 of those were as an enlisted recruiter the other 16 were spent doing officer recruiting.

The MEPS was far and away the hardest of the three jobs, mostly because we had a T/O of 3 and for 13 of the 20 months I was the only one in the office. From 4:30 to whenever the last one left, 5 days a week plus two Saturdays thrown in for good measure. Recruiting was a cakewalk compared to the MEPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back