Do Snowflakes Realize Even If Trump Is Miraculously Impeached Based On No Evidence...

"high crime AND MISDEMEANORS" is in the eye of the Congress - they are the judge and jury.

Just from what we currently know , president was demanding private meetings with FBI director to apply pressure on ongoing investigation into Flynn case, demanded loyalty and subsequently fired him.

If congress thinks that this highly unethical behavior as amounts to obstruction of justice that is grounds enough for impeachment.

They don't

Stop pulling shit directly out of your ass.

Say what you live in a dream world..

CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, said Thursday that many of the President's actions are troubling -- but that does not make them criminal.

The South Carolina Republican told CBS's Gayle King that it was inappropriate for Trump to tell James Comey that he needed his loyalty over dinner, as the former FBI director alleged in testimony released Wednesday.

"Half of what Trump does is not OK," he said Thursday on "This Morning." "If you are trying to convict him for being a bull in a China shop, crude and rude, you'd win."

A lot of this stuff troubles me, but it is not a crime," Graham added.

Graham said Wednesday that Comey's opening statement for his hearing at the Senate intelligence committee shows "there is no obstruction of justice case" against Trump.

"What prosecutor in their right mind would allow their star witness to go out before the Senate panel of 20 senators and get beat up if he really believed he had a case?" he asked in an interview with Fox News. "This is the best evidence yet that in the mind of the special counsel, there is no obstruction of justice case to be made against President Trump. All in all, it's a pretty good day for President Trump."

No I live on a fact based world where what you said is not a knowable at this point.

Lindsey Graham is talking about a CRIMINAL conviction by the special council. Impeachment is not hinged on that, it is enough for congress to consider what Trump was doing a misdemeanor to move on impeachment.

Ok MR I LIVE IN A FACT BASED WORLD.

POST ONE PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVING "RUSSIAN COLLUSION"
My only question is, not only how in the phuck did you get that Obama Bobblehead Dildo up your ass, but how in the phuck did they get it out?

lol. While there is plenty of evidence, there is no all out PROOF as of yet - that's what the investigations are about, looking for that fire among all the smoke.

They don't

CNN)Sen. Lindsey Graham, a frequent critic of President Donald Trump, said Thursday that many of the President's actions are troubling -- but that does not make them criminal.

The South Carolina Republican told CBS's Gayle King that it was inappropriate for Trump to tell James Comey that he needed his loyalty over dinner, as the former FBI director alleged in testimony released Wednesday.

"Half of what Trump does is not OK," he said Thursday on "This Morning." "If you are trying to convict him for being a bull in a China shop, crude and rude, you'd win."

Graham said Wednesday that Comey's opening statement for his hearing at the Senate intelligence committee shows "there is no obstruction of justice case" against Trump.

"What prosecutor in their right mind would allow their star witness to go out before the Senate panel of 20 senators and get beat up if he really believed he had a case?" he asked in an interview with Fox News. "This is the best evidence yet that in the mind of the special counsel, there is no obstruction of justice case to be made against President Trump. All in all, it's a pretty good day for President Trump."

No I live on a fact based world where what you said is not a knowable at this point.

Lindsey Graham is talking about a CRIMINAL conviction by the special council. Impeachment is not hinged on that, it is enough for congress to consider what Trump was doing a misdemeanor to move on impeachment.

My only question is, not only how in the phuck did you get that Obama Bobblehead Dildo up your ass, but how in the phuck did they get it out?

lol. While there is plenty of evidence, there is no all out PROOF as of yet - that's what the investigations are about, looking for that fire among all the smoke.

It's all over..but this just started..

Lmfao

Am sick of this impeach stuff, it just takes your eye off the damage being done, is there even one person working for the good of the nation as a whole?

If there was collusion with the Russians
Do you think impeachment is warranted

Impeachment are charges by the House of Representatives, The impeachment charges do not have to be legal crimes but what the House decides are the crimes. A trial is held by the Senate. A guilty vote by 2/3 of the Senate and the person charged is removed from office. If a legal crime has been committed a regular court trial can be held.

For JoeB131: Impeachment requires, you know, a CRIME. You fucking moron.

Obstruction of justice, which firing the FBI Director who is investigating your administration for illegal connections to a hostile foreign government who was actively interfering with the election, would appear to be that crime. A much much bigger crime that lying about a blow job.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's all over..

Didn't we just go over with you about pulling bassless shit directly out of your ass? I guess sound advice is lost on some

It's all over..

Did we just go over about pulling bassless shit directly out of your ass? I guess sound advice is lost on some
Still waiting for you snowflakes to post one shred of evidence to back up any of your desperate accusations.

It's all over..

Did we just go over about pulling bassless shit directly out of your ass? I guess sound advice is lost on some
Still waiting for you snowflakes to post one shred of evidence to back up any of your desperate accusations.

What accusation dummy?

How can you impeach a President who has comitted no crimes

"high crime AND MISDEMEANORS" is in the eye of the Congress - they are the judge and jury.

Just from what we currently know , president was demanding private meetings with FBI director to apply pressure on ongoing investigation into Flynn case, demanded loyalty and subsequently fired him.

If congress thinks that this highly unethical behavior as amounts to obstruction of justice that is grounds enough for impeachment.

They don't

No one in Congress will , your stuck with Trump for a long time.

They will get Trump gone - a very good start. He is a serious threat to the Republic.
List the ways in which he poses a threat!

Let's count the ways:

He gets his news and information from Breitbart and InfoWars and refuses to listen to his advisors. From referencing a report on TV which was denounced as edited in such a way to present a false and misleading picture of the situation there by the both police officers interviewed and the government of Sweden.

Trump doesn't seem to understand what he sees in on TV is not real. While complaining about the MSM getting it all wrong. The MSM gets far more right than Breitbart, InfoWars, and the WND.

Then there's that thing about leaking classified information to the Russians, that the US had no authority to reveal.

There's his embarrassing speech to the NATO Leaders which not only completely alienated them, but left the US out of highly lucrative jobs in the green energy sector which growing faster than the fossil fuel industry is having issues.

It was painfully obvious that Trump hadn't even read the NATO Agreement, failed to note that the GDP goals were to be achieved by 2024, and nearly all EU members are in compliance.

Kentucky coal miners are learning how to install solar panels. What they are not doing in returning to the mines in any appreciable numbers.

Trump's rescinding of Obama's coal regulations would endanger the water supplies to mining communities, but it will not be putting many miners back to work.

The healthcare act Trump had pass the House will not make it through the Senate in its present form or anything close to it. Republicans simply cannot afford to throw nearly 25 million Americans off their health care benefits, without serious consequences. Even the dead broke poor will come out and vote for this one.

They will get Trump gone - a very good start. He is a serious threat to the Republic.
List the ways in which he poses a threat!

Let's count the ways:

He gets his news and information from Breitbart and InfoWars and refuses to listen to his advisors. From referencing a report on TV which was denounced as edited in such a way to present a false and misleading picture of the situation there by the both police officers interviewed and the government of Sweden.

Trump doesn't seem to understand what he sees in on TV is not real. While complaining about the MSM getting it all wrong. The MSM gets far more right than Breitbart, InfoWars, and the WND.

Then there's that thing about leaking classified information to the Russians, that the US had no authority to reveal.

There's his embarrassing speech to the NATO Leaders which not only completely alienated them, but left the US out of highly lucrative jobs in the green energy sector which growing faster than the fossil fuel industry is having issues.

It was painfully obvious that Trump hadn't even read the NATO Agreement, failed to note that the GDP goals were to be achieved by 2024, and nearly all EU members are in compliance.

Kentucky coal miners are learning how to install solar panels. What they are not doing in returning to the mines in any appreciable numbers.

Trump's rescinding of Obama's coal regulations would endanger the water supplies to mining communities, but it will not be putting many miners back to work.

The healthcare act Trump had pass the House will not make it through the Senate in its present form or anything close to it. Republicans simply cannot afford to throw nearly 25 million Americans off their health care benefits, without serious consequences. Even the dead broke poor will come out and vote for this one.
All demotard talking points! Get back to us when you have facts!

...which won't happen...

- They still lost the election

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

- And they still won't get the WH?!
The goal here is to damage the GOP for the short term, for 2018 and for 2020. That's it.

This is the only leverage the Dems have, and no doubt they're very thankful they have Trump as a target.

Our political system is broken.

The Republicans are doing it to themselves. They want to pass a healthcare bill that is more unpopular than Obamacare. They constantly side with big business over ordinary people.

Part of Obama's Legacy, thanks to today's testimony, is how he and his criminal US AG (the 2nd one) obstructed Justice, pressured the Director of the FBI to lower the status of the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton down to an 'issue', was 'tainted', and forced the Director of the FBI to leak documents in an attempt to have a Special Prosecutor assigned to Hillary's case because the US AG would never allow one to be appointed otherwise.

The 2016 DNC Presidential Candidate was a proven CRIMINAL who was protected from prosecution by the former President and his 2nd criminal US AG.

Democrats did not only have to rig primaries and debates for her to receive the nomination, they had to break the law to protect their candidate from facing indictment and arrest.

Bwuhahahaha...

History will NOT look kindly on the Obama administration, Hillary, and the DNC 2016 nomination / nominee.... :p

You talk a big game about how the primaries were rigged. Please tell us how people were prevented from voting for Sanders. Apparently that is a talking point and nothing else. Like Trump you use that talking point but when asked to explain how, you run away.

...which won't happen...

- They still lost the election

- They still cheated/ rigged debates and Primariesso a criminal would win the DNC nomination, so theycould run the worst candidate in US history

- They are still subversive, seditious, treasonous, law-breaking butt hurt losers who had to go this route because they could not win elections (1,000+ lost and w consecutive historic elections) / THE election

- And they still won't get the WH?!
The goal here is to damage the GOP for the short term, for 2018 and for 2020. That's it.

This is the only leverage the Dems have, and no doubt they're very thankful they have Trump as a target.

The Republicans are doing it to themselves. They want to pass a healthcare bill that is more unpopular than Obamacare. They constantly side with big business over ordinary people.

Part of Obama's Legacy, thanks to today's testimony, is how he and his criminal US AG (the 2nd one) obstructed Justice, pressured the Director of the FBI to lower the status of the criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton down to an 'issue', was 'tainted', and forced the Director of the FBI to leak documents in an attempt to have a Special Prosecutor assigned to Hillary's case because the US AG would never allow one to be appointed otherwise.

The 2016 DNC Presidential Candidate was a proven CRIMINAL who was protected from prosecution by the former President and his 2nd criminal US AG.

Democrats did not only have to rig primaries and debates for her to receive the nomination, they had to break the law to protect their candidate from facing indictment and arrest.

Bwuhahahaha...

History will NOT look kindly on the Obama administration, Hillary, and the DNC 2016 nomination / nominee.... :p

You talk a big game about how the primaries were rigged. Please tell us how people were prevented from voting for Sanders. Apparently that is a talking point and nothing else. Like Trump you use that talking point but when asked to explain how, you run away.

Well, asswipe! It's a known fact the chairwoman of the DNC was passing debate questions to Hillary. She got her ass fired, the wasserman schlitz bitch was influencing yeh caucus members to vote Hillary! But you just keep on being an asswipe ya hear?

No, attempting to deprive a US citizen of her right to a fair trial after sexually harassing her, being found guilty of Contempt of Court for trying to deceive the court and hode the truth, for being stripped of his license to practice law because of his immoral unethical acts in court...

Except none of those things happened. Paula Jones lawsuit was dismissed because legally, she wasn't harrassed.

Clinton wasn't her boss. She suffered no detrimental effects in her job.

The judge ruled - rightly - that whether or not Clinton had sex with someone else years later was completely irrelevant.

So let me get this straight.

Lie about your cronies conspiring with Russia to throw an election- Not a crime.

Lie about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and starting a war that kills thousands of people - not a crime.

Lying about getting a blow job in a frivilous civil suit because you were embarrassed - OH MY GOD THAT'S A HIGH CRIME!!!!

Probably. But frankly, I'm glad that we have the Democrats trying to damage the GOP now that the Nazis and Religious Nuts have taken over. Probably because I don't want to live a real-life version of "A Handmaid's Tale"...

Well, after Comey just nuked the ever-loving SHIT out of the Democrats, Loretta lynch, and Barak Obama, exposing how Obama's former US AG attempted to obstruct justice / the FBI's investigation and protect Hillary from prosecution, we can shut this thread down.... Trump has NOTHING to worry about.

Not really. Lynch asked him to call it a "matter". He didn't. She didn't fire him, she didn't call him a nutjob or a showboat in public.

That would be what the Orange Shitgibbon did.

Lynch asked Comey to downgrade the Clinton investigation to an 'issue'.

Comey testified he was convinced Lynch / the DOJ was TAINTED and the only way he could get a Special Prosecutor was to leak info...meaning Lynch was obstructing Justice.

Forum List

Back