Do Terrorists Get American Constitutional rights If They Operate on American Soil?

Does they do or does they dont?

• Yes, all people get Constitutional rights in Americ a

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No, this is war, maybe they get Geneva Convention rights if we are feeling nice

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • I dunno, I just like watching all the fires

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Simple question; in handling terrorists and their supporters, do they get due process simply because they are on American soil?

Simple question; in handling terrorists and their supporters, do they get due process simply because they are on American soil?
where you have to be careful is claiming someone is a terrorist,,as far as I'm concerned dems and repubes have shown themselves to be terrorist in my book,,,

where you have to be careful is claiming someone is a terrorist,,as far as I'm concerned dems and repubes have shown themselves to be terrorist in my book,,,
My thoughts exactly....I detest the Patriot Act and all this "terrorist" crap....Declare Pantifa enemy combatants and go full Army on their asses.

My thoughts exactly....I detest the Patriot Act and all this "terrorist" crap....Declare Pantifa enemy combatants and go full Army on their asses.
republicans like to act like theyre all about freedom and shit like that,,,but they love them some good heavy handed action while pissing on the constitution,,,

I have a whole bunch of gripes with PA, especially all the FISA warrent processes, but when enemy combatants do not wear uniforms they are terrorists.

so if I vote for a democrat you consider me a terrorist and think I should be executed?

so if I vote for a democrat you consider me a terrorist and think I should be executed?
I never said that,,,

Yes.
They have to give them Miranda rights before they shoot the bastards or what?

Please explain what rights terrorists get, dude. Can they vote from jail in our elections? lol

This is why Guantanomo was set up for terrorists captured over seas......they didn't want to give them access to our normal courts.....which happens when they are captured on U.S. soil.

This is why Guantanomo was set up for terrorists captured over seas......they didn't want to give them access to our normal courts.....which happens when they are captured on U.S. soil.
I think they wanted to avoid the ACLU lawsuits.

That does not mean they get our due process rights like a common criminal would, because they are not criminals, they are un-uniformed enemy combatants,. i.e. terrorists and need to be, IMO, shot on capture.

Your poll is not accurate. They get some (most) rights but not all. Such as..........they get due process.

Our Constitutional rights ensure that we can not be deported. Not so with a foreign "terrorist".

Your poll is not accurate. They get some (most) rights but not all. Such as..........they get due process.

Our Constitutional rights ensure that we can not be deported. Not so with a foreign "terrorist".
the real problem is its not specific as to what hes calling a terrorist,,

the real problem is its not specific as to what hes calling a terrorist,,

Yeah well, one can't get into this too deep. I have no boots on.

Forum List

Back