Do the ass kissing democrats ever stop to pause a bit......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sen. Claire McCaskill Chastises Hillary Clinton: Be ‘More Careful’ When Talking About Trump Voters
The Missouri senator, who is seeking re-election in November, urged Clinton to “show respect to every American voter.”
In an interview with MSNBC on Sunday, McCaskill said Clinton should be “more careful” about the way she talks about Trump voters.

“For those of us that are in states that Trump won, we would really appreciate if she would be more careful and show respect to every American voter and not just the ones who voted for her,” said McCaskill.

I find it soo heart wrenching when I see democrats running for office, bend backwards to placate and kiss ass of Trump voters. Hillary called the morons deplorable and spent weeks trying to undo the headlines. Claire, running for the senate is now a champion for the very deplorable's who will never vote for her old white ass. Where was Claire when Trump said he loves the poorly educated????

Claire along with Hillary along with most sorry ass democrats will lose this election this Nov. if they don't get the game with gloves off and guns blazing. This constant need to be loved by conservatives is the number one reason we kept losing elections. These die hard Trump morons are dug in, are never gonna bend and unless we are willing to let these sick bastards go, than expect to lose again.

Hillary slipped up and was being honest about how the Democratic Party hates average mainstream middle class Americans.

Sen. Claire McCaskill Chastises Hillary Clinton: Be ‘More Careful’ When Talking About Trump Voters
The Missouri senator, who is seeking re-election in November, urged Clinton to “show respect to every American voter.”
In an interview with MSNBC on Sunday, McCaskill said Clinton should be “more careful” about the way she talks about Trump voters.

“For those of us that are in states that Trump won, we would really appreciate if she would be more careful and show respect to every American voter and not just the ones who voted for her,” said McCaskill.

I find it soo heart wrenching when I see democrats running for office, bend backwards to placate and kiss ass of Trump voters. Hillary called the morons deplorable and spent weeks trying to undo the headlines. Claire, running for the senate is now a champion for the very deplorable's who will never vote for her old white ass. Where was Claire when Trump said he loves the poorly educated????

Claire along with Hillary along with most sorry ass democrats will lose this election this Nov. if they don't get the game with gloves off and guns blazing. This constant need to be loved by conservatives is the number one reason we kept losing elections. These die hard Trump morons are dug in, are never gonna bend and unless we are willing to let these sick bastards go, than expect to lose again.
I have to admit that the Democrat strategy of dissing Republican voters is working like a charm. It keeps Republicans from ever voting for a Commiecrat and it attracts illegal alien voters like flies to turds.

GOP needn't worry. The left's agenda stains every single one of the candidates in purple or reddish purple states. Polarizing is all they have left. That and bullying, scaring minorities to vote with them. You can't sell the pig wearing that lipstick, so just throw the lipstick away. What's the use? The insanity on the left is so stark, so terrifying to the moderate mind that they really don't have a chance until they purge it away.

• Banned
Hillary slipped up and was being honest about how the Democratic Party hates average mainstream middle class Americans.
79% of all America agree on most shit, decent wages, a safe environment to raise families, honest government, etc....its the 29% of the shit we don't agree on that the politicians use to divide us.....and its conservative voters who overwhelmingly wallow in the negative and vote accordingly

• Banned
GOP needn't worry. The left's agenda stains every single one of the candidates in purple or reddish purple states. Polarizing is all they have left. That and bullying, scaring minorities to vote with them. You can't sell the pig wearing that lipstick, so just throw the lipstick away. What's the use? The insanity on the left is so stark, so terrifying to the moderate mind that they really don't have a chance until they purge it away.
GOP needn't worry??????? You bastards are shaking in your fuckin boots. You can't win a fuckin election without gerrymandered districts......the GOP will be history this November...finally!!

GOP needn't worry??????? You bastards are shaking in your fuckin boots. You can't win a fuckin election without gerrymandered districts......the GOP will be history this November...finally!!
I got a solution, tiger..I'm gonna vote 73 times in November

• Banned
I got a solution, tiger..I'm gonna vote 73 times in November
Why cheat yourself this year, stick with what you know, make it 75 times!!

Forum List

Back