Do we need a law to prevent Oprah from running for President?

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Trump is borderline psychologically and intellectually unfit for office, although as a conservative I love most of his agenda. Trump is what Democrats deserve since they are the ones who insist that everyone vote regardless of how unqualified they are how vulnerable to 30 second TV commercials they are.

Now with Oprah considering we have to ask Democrats again: is this what you want our democracy to become: mob rule exactly as our genius Founders feared??

I am sure that Oprah at her age will find it hard to run for anything but snacks..

Trump is borderline psychologically and intellectually unfit for office, although as a conservative I love most of his agenda. Trump is what Democrats deserve since they are the ones who insist that everyone vote regardless of how unqualified they are how vulnerable to 30 second TV commercials they are.

Now with Oprah considering we have to ask Democrats again: is this what you want our democracy to become: mob rule exactly as our genius Founders feared??

And what law do you propose to protect America from Americans?

If we returned to allowing only land owners to vote, we wouldn't have a fraction of the problems we do today.

She couldn't possibly do worse than Trump.

No wonder the RWNJs voted for trump. He said he wants to gut the constitution and the damn fools agree.

Honest to fucking god, I had no idea how stupid the right could be until I started reading this board. How do you manage to dress yourselves? If it had been left to "conservatives", we would all still be paying taxes to the king of England.
:uhoh3:

Why?

She is over 35 and American....

That seems pretty big government to me to stop her.

Why?

She is over 35 and American....

That seems pretty big government to me to stop her.

These so-called champions of the Constitution sure love to cherry pick it when it gets in their way, since, after all, the requirements to be eligible for the presidency are enumerated in there.

Who is qualified to vote ? The rubes who let Trump win?

Yep,

The only ones that would be allowed to vote is the christian white males that demands prayer every day to god. We'd be like the middle east and truly a closed minded shit hole.

Who is qualified to vote ? The rubes who let Trump win?

Yep,

The only ones that would be allowed to vote is the christian white males that demands prayer every day to god. We'd be like the middle east and truly a closed minded shit hole.

You would only need to repeal the 1st, 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th and 26th amendments. Good luck with that!

Liberal madness needs to run to it's logical conclusion. Oprah for President and Melissa Macarthy as her running mate in 2020.

This Nation is not a Democracy, it's a Republic, and I don't want the Government further regulating who is and is not qualified to run for office.

Liberal madness needs to run to it's logical conclusion. Oprah for President and Melissa Macarthy as her running mate in 2020.

Hell the GOP have already shown us that the only requirement is being an entertainer on TV......

Makes more sense over Trump and his holy Pence...People are going to have sex, love our safetynet and enjoy life. If you don't like it...well, too bad.

If Oprah ran for president it would be fine. She wouldn't run. She would say "I'm a black woman. I win. "

Makes more sense over Trump and his holy Pence...People are going to have sex, love our safetynet and enjoy life. If you don't like it...well, too bad.
Have sex and keep you sex issues to youself. Pay for your own safety net. Now go enjoy life.

Forum List

Back