Do we support Israel too much, or too little?

Do we support Israel too much, or too little?

• Too much

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Too little

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • about right

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What, exactly, would constitute "more" support for Israel? We give them billions. We give them all our military hardware. We send our own forces to die for them. We are bled dry. None of this benefits my country.

What country is that?

It's called AMERICA, and God bless her.

I am satisfied with George Bush on this issue. Whatever he is doing wrong elsewhere, on this issue I am satisfied. He changed US policy on Israel, in my opinion, for the better. I do not think Israel needs to depend on us. She needs a strong ally; America is that ally; Israel pays back its debts pretty well for the alliance.

Concerning internal matters (economic issues, religious issues, etc.), I think the US is involved just enough. What I wonder though is how former presidents pledged friendship to the likes of Yassir Arafat.

An interesting incident: former NYC mayor Rudy Giuliani once refused to attend a state dinner to which he was invited because Arafat was supposed to be there. needless to say, I admire Giuliani.

Originally posted by William Joyce
What, exactly, would constitute "more" support for Israel? We give them billions. We give them all our military hardware. We send our own forces to die for them. We are bled dry. None of this benefits my country.
What country is that?

Yeh Heir Joyce. And don't forget we don't want any more military technology from Israel. And we don't want any more medical or scientific technology from those damn Jews.

Let's see how many American forces did we lose fighting the five Arab countries/Israeli wars? I can give you the number, it was and is 0.

Hitler said the same thing and those damn Jews Einstein, Fermi and Boehr invented the world of the atom and the end to the war.

How much more can we do to destroy America for the white volks?

Originally posted by William Joyce

What country is that?

Damn Right!

Forum List

Back