Do what libs say, or someone will DIE!

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
That seems to be their entire basis for existence, perventing weirdos from offing themselves. Now, what about people that lost their businesses during the covid lock down on 2020? What about those entrepreneurs that lost everything over this and didn't leverage their loss as some political issue. Fuck liberals.

That seems to be their entire basis for existence, perventing weirdos from offing themselves. Now, what about people that lost their businesses during the covid lock down on 2020? What about those entrepreneurs that lost everything over this and didn't leverage their loss as some political issue. Fuck liberals.
I doubt a liberal would want to fuck you.

Dems wanted Trump out of office. The Chinese wanted Trump out of office. How convenient they both got what the wanted when Covid came to America. Did Dems and the Chinese work together to bring Covid to America?

Dems wanted Trump out of office. The Chinese wanted Trump out of office. How convenient they both got what the wanted when Covid came to America. Did Dems and the Chinese work together to bring Covid to America?
I doubt it, but trump worked really hard to make sure the American voters would fire his ass.

Traditional conservatism doesn’t sell in America and it‘s all the fault of traditional conservatives as they never conserved or preserved a damn thing.
I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spineless, big mouth pieces of worthless dogshit that ever were. They sat on their hands and turned a blind eye to the emergence of fucked in the head leftists. They empowered the Left, they allowed them to write and enforce the PC programming.
The Left told them what they could say, how and what to think and they rolled over and complied with a smile. “Conservatives” didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christian males cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christian males.
The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....FUCK traditional Conservatives!

Forum List

Back