🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Not sure the best PR campaign in the world is gonna clean up that image.
That is called racist stereotyping. You have now proven that you yourself are a racist against whites under no uncertain terms.

I know the system is completely and thoroughly anti-white to the point that the crap you just posted seems like a good retort, but it really is just more racism that is acting as extremely bad pr for so called “anti-racists” who actually have a really bad reputation already.

Black identity politics has never not been about black supremacy and revenge, and yet it is always legitimized no matter how insane it gets. It is past time for white people to be able to organize for our collective needs without some caveman attacking us with a metal pipe. It is time for REAL equality in America.
Deflection and recasting. Goebbels would be proud!!!! :thup:
What year do you think it is, dumbass?

It is fncceo that did the recasting and deflecting.
You inbred trailer trash are so full of shit your eyes are brown. :lmao:

Is that racism against brown eyed people?

Bravo, you did a great job at attacking the wrong eye color.

LOL, amusing, and amazing.
No, he was attacking mostly good people who happen to live in trailers.

More shameless racist stereotyping that directly proves my point.....
Oh, it's not shameless when scum like you do it though........ Sure thing there Sparkette...... :rofl:
I don’t do it, idiot.

That is the point.

Stop being a dumbass reactionary and actually read what I type.
More deflection not to mention a piss poor attempt at projection. Care to try again? :dunno:

That is called racist stereotyping. You have now proven that you yourself are a racist against whites under no uncertain terms.

I know the system is completely and thoroughly anti-white to the point that the crap you just posted seems like a good retort, but it really is just more racism that is acting as extremely bad pr for so called “anti-racists” who actually have a really bad reputation already.

Black identity politics has never not been about black supremacy and revenge, and yet it is always legitimized no matter how insane it gets. It is past time for white people to be able to organize for our collective needs without some caveman attacking us with a metal pipe. It is time for REAL equality in America.

Just because someone lives in a trailer doesn't make them trailer trash but you're so stupid I had to tell you that, couldn't figure it out on your own.

Just because someone lives in a trailer doesn't make them trailer trash but you're so stupid I had to tell you that, couldn't figure it out on your own.
You called ME trailer trash when I have been upper middle class my entire life.

That is why I can only laugh at idiots like you.

Oh, it's not shameless when scum like you do it though........ Sure thing there Sparkette...... :rofl:
I don’t do it, idiot.

That is the point.

More deflection not to mention a piss poor attempt at projection. Care to try again? :dunno:
You have now demonstrated that you don’t know what “deflection” means.

Using an ad hominem and then being responded to with another ad hominem to cancel it out on top of an actual response is not “deflection”.

Next time Asclepias says something you disagree with, please come down here and call him a low IQ porch monkey.
IM2 is a racist, you clueless morons have yet to figure out what Ascepias is doing and probably never will..... :lmao:
Asclepias is just another racist benefitting from a white guilt society.

It is not hard to figure out at all.

Soooo, you're just plain white trash then. Okay, good to know. :thup:

I don’t do it, idiot.

That is the point.

You have now demonstrated that you don’t know what “deflection” means.

Using an ad hominem and then being responded to with another ad hominem to cancel it out on top of an actual response is not “deflection”.
You keep telling yourself that Sparkette....... :thup:

Next time Asclepias says something you disagree with, please come down here and call him a low IQ porch monkey.
IM2 is a racist, you clueless morons have yet to figure out what Ascepias is doing and probably never will..... :lmao:
Asclepias is just another racist benefitting from a white guilt society.

It is not hard to figure out at all.
Sure think there Cleatus. Any more insights from your filtered bubble habitat?

You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?

Why do you think it is?

You asked a question, and when you got answers, you attacked. That's not the way to have a DEBATE.
It seems all you want is bobble heads agreeing with you or saying what you want to hear.

Is this thread really about white Democrats or is it really about your hatred of anyone not white?

I thought the OP was a good question of sorts as it does sometimes seems many white Democrats support the violence and hatred coming from minorities on the Left, which seems like a self-destructive stance to take. Or, at the least they are unwilling to acknowledge it.

But fncceo gave HIS answer and it was thoughtful. If you're really seeking answers I suggest you give replies more thought and less vitriol.

Are you a hard line racist? If so, then I'm sure you'll see this post as another BS post and that would signal you are no better than those you question. At least everyone will know where you're coming from

You are the white trash.

Too stupid to realize that this isn’t the 60s anymore. Too stupid to analyze the claims of “white privilege”. Too stupid to verify the data that myself and others are giving to you that directly contradicts the current stubborn paradigm.

You are laughable.

You are the white trash.

Too stupid to realize that this isn’t the 60s anymore. Too stupid to analyze the claims of “white privilege”. Too stupid to verify the data that myself and others are giving to you that directly contradicts the current stubborn paradigm.

You are laughable.
Now that was seriously pathetic!!!!
:rofl: :lmao: :rofl:

You are so cucked that you're incapable of holding black racists like IM2 and Asclepias to the same standards that you apply mean ol' white supreemists like me and PTBW.

Society has taught you to grade blacks on a curve.

You are so cucked that you're incapable of holding black racists like IM2 and Asclepias to the same standards that you apply mean ol' white supreemists like me and PTBW.

Do you write fantasy novels? Why am I asking, of course you do...... :rofl:

Last edited:

Do you right fantasy novels? Why am I asking, of course you do...... :rofl:

Prove you're not a cuck and attack IM2 and Asclepias with a racial stereotype like you did PTBW.

Do you right fantasy novels? Why am I asking, of course you do...... :rofl:

Prove you're not a cuck and attack IM2 and Asclepias with a racial stereotype like you did PTBW.
Easy, the only difference between you and IM2 is he's black, you're white.........

You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?

Why do you think it is?

You asked a question, and when you got answers, you attacked. That's not the way to have a DEBATE.
It seems all you want is bobble heads agreeing with you or saying what you want to hear.

Is this thread really about white Democrats or is it really about your hatred of anyone not white?

I thought the OP was a good question of sorts as it does sometimes seems many white Democrats support the violence and hatred coming from minorities on the Left, which seems like a self-destructive stance to take. Or, at the least they are unwilling to acknowledge it.

But fncceo gave HIS answer and it was thoughtful. If you're really seeking answers I suggest you give replies more thought and less vitriol.

Are you a hard line racist? If so, then I'm sure you'll see this post as another BS post and that would signal you are no better than those you question. At least everyone will know where you're coming from
I put this thread out to counteract the frequent and never ending bullshit from IM2 and the overall narrative that the right is racist despite being colorblind to a fault.
Fncceo’s post was not thoughtful. It amounts to the same racist bull crap that the left uses. “Your backyard BBQ COULD be a KKK meeting” is nothing more than a racist stereotype that is allowed to be mainstream.

Your inference that I hate non-white people is baseless. Your idea that I am racist is entirely derived from the same left wingers you claim to disagree with.

You are in the matrix of racial idiocracy.

Forum List

Back