🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

Prove you're not a cuck and attack IM2 and Asclepias with a racial stereotype like you did PTBW.
Easy, the only difference between you and IM2 is he's black, you're white.........
No, there is a BIG difference.

He is not calling upon blacks to feel guilty about the past as their numbers are dwindling, and literal genocide is underway against them in several countries without a peep from the media.

IM2 is an evil man.
Everybody has an angle...... It's also hysterically funny that you think IM2 has any more influence over anyone on an open political messageboard than you have....... :lol:
He does because he has the Democrats and other racist blacks to march in lockstep with him every single time.
And you have your fellow white trash. Guess it all balances out in the end, eh? :eusa_whistle:
No, it doesn’t “balance itself out”. Black people are among the most privileged in the country. They are allowed to have not only all of the leftovers from the pre-integration era, but constantly get to add new black only organizations like BLM every day despite how racist they all turn out to be. Until there is a respected white organization that is allowed to address the growing needs of white people around the world without controversy and house radicals like Odium without controversy, there is no “balance”.

I also disagree vehemently with most of the posters who display pro-white attitudes when they go off the deep end. And that has caused a few of them to stop responding favorably to me unless it fits their specific agenda.

I actually have a soul. IM2 and Asclepias and all the rest of them do not.

There is no widespread white identity politics.

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Not sure the best PR campaign in the world is gonna clean up that image.

Jesus, what is the newest photo there? The brits? What is that from, the early 70s? the 60s?

Yeah, your defense of your claim that both sides are doing it, looks pretty weak, if this is how far back you have to go.

LOL, I wasnt even born yet when any of these photos were taken. Quick, someone post a pic of charlotesville, that'll teach me.

[
Why? We are constantly hearing how have black friends is not defense against an accusation of racism?

In general, it's hard to be truly racist if you freely associate.
it depends on how some define "friends".

I asked another this same question and they skirted around it by saying they "worked" with many black people.

Definitely a red flag on that one.
I can’t be a racist then, because I don’t befriend anyone no matter what color they are. No one but my family has ever earned my trust.

I hate white liberals even more than I hate non-white racists who literally want to kill me and my family.

As if that's any different than your "party" line. How's that "originality" you spout going......? :rofl:

My views are probably a hell of a lot more nuanced than you'd think...I only vote republican because they're at least not openly hostile to white people, but I disagree with a lot of the things they do especially when it comes to foreign policy. When I'm down here, all I try to do is hold these black supremacists to the same set of standards to highlight the blatant double standard that has been ingrained into our society.
Sure they are, self validation is a strong motivator. I guess everyone needs their windmills to tilt at, have fun.

[
Why? We are constantly hearing how have black friends is not defense against an accusation of racism?

"having black friends"...it's early.....I'm cross checking my posts 2 and three times haha

I asked another this same question and they skirted around it by saying they "worked" with many black people.

That makes sense, BUT my point remains, that cons have for decades tried to use that as a defense against vile race baiting by the vile left, and

constantly been told that that does not prove that they are not racist.

So, I'm wondering, is the plan to have him point out a black friend or two, and then slam him with the old,

that doesn't prove anything line?

[

"having black friends"...it's early.....I'm cross checking my posts 2 and three times haha

Wanting to preserve your culture and wanting your people to thrive is not racist.

There is no widespread white identity politics.

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Not sure the best PR campaign in the world is gonna clean up that image.

Jesus, what is the newest photo there? The brits? What is that from, the early 70s? the 60s?

Yeah, your defense of your claim that both sides are doing it, looks pretty weak, if this is how far back you have to go.

LOL, I wasnt even born yet when any of these photos were taken. Quick, someone post a pic of charlotesville, that'll teach me.

I MIGHT have been a baby, when the one of the brits were taken.

I guess that is a connection enough in some people's mind.

Easy, the only difference between you and IM2 is he's black, you're white.........

He is not calling upon blacks to feel guilty about the past as their numbers are dwindling, and literal genocide is underway against them in several countries without a peep from the media.

IM2 is an evil man.
Everybody has an angle...... It's also hysterically funny that you think IM2 has any more influence over anyone on an open political messageboard than you have....... :lol:
He does because he has the Democrats and other racist blacks to march in lockstep with him every single time.
And you have your fellow white trash. Guess it all balances out in the end, eh? :eusa_whistle:
No, it doesn’t “balance itself out”. Black people are among the most privileged in the country. They are allowed to have not only all of the leftovers from the pre-integration era, but constantly get to add new black only organizations like BLM every day despite how racist they all turn out to be. Until there is a respected white organization that is allowed to address the growing needs of white people around the world without controversy and house radicals like Odium without controversy, there is no “balance”.

I also disagree vehemently with most of the posters who display pro-white attitudes when they go off the deep end. And that has caused a few of them to stop responding favorably to me unless it fits their specific agenda.

You have a soul? Well I guess........ Satan will be happy to know that......... :eusa_whistle:

IM2 is an evil man.

You have a soul? Well I guess........ Satan will be happy to know that......... :eusa_whistle:
Says the dipshit with Johnny Depp avatar after he threatened our president’s life.....

The answer put forward so far, is not only as weak as hell, but does not answer the question.

IF "identity politics" is so bad, as put forward, that still does not explain why white dems defend black and brown supremacists.

[

That makes sense, BUT my point remains, that cons have for decades tried to use that as a defense against vile race baiting by the vile left, and

So, I'm wondering, is the plan to have him point out a black friend or two, and then slam him with the old,

Republicans and Conservatives are too stupid to realize that the right used to be proudly pro-white and won the day because of it.

The reason why the left wins is because they proudly have embraced anti-white racists at a time when it is politically advantageous to do so with the demographics.

It's been fun boys!! I'll

Says the dipshit with Johnny Depp avatar after he threatened our president’s life.....
Wow, another idiot who only sees Johnny Depp........ No that really is pathetic.

Well it's been fun boys!! I'll be saying goodbye for now. You can all claim that I ran away and pat yourselves on the ass for "defeating" me........ See, how magnanimous I am. :thup:

Wow, another idiot who only sees Johnny Depp........ No that really is pathetic.

Well it's been fun boys!! I'll be saying goodbye for now. You can all claim that I ran away and pat yourselves on the ass for "defeating" me........ See, how magnanimous I am. :thup:
I am the same person who mentioned it the other time, idiot.

I can’t be a racist then, because I don’t befriend anyone no matter what color they are. No one but my family has ever earned my trust.
I hate white liberals even more than I hate non-white racists who literally want to kill me and my family.

Maybe, but you claim to have no friends at all? Trust noone? That could indicate a social disorder.

That's still a lot of "hating" going on by you.
When you are filled with hatred it's not easy to open your mind to answers.

Think about what you just said.......

You mentioned non white racists that literally want to kill you and your family.....but in the same sentence said you "hate" white liberals even more than you "hate" those wanting to kill you. Hate them how much? Enough to kill them given the chance?

With all due respect, your statements exhibit some sociopathic leanings. Especially since you claimed to "actually have a soul" in another post. Who had previously accused you of not having a soul and what exactly compelled that confession?

I am the same person who mentioned it the other time, idiot.
Well at least you admit you're another idiot, that's a step in the right direction. :thup:

No. I have nothing devious in mind. It was simply to ask if he was comfortable with black people enough to be friends with them. He was not able to answer (or avoided an answer). That is an answer.
I realize answers to questions don't always yield useful or accurate information. Sometimes the lack of a response is a more informative response.

Last edited:

Maybe, but you claim to have no friends at all? Trust noone? That could indicate a social disorder.

That's still a lot of "hating" going on by you.
When you are filled with hatred it's not easy to open your mind to answers.

Think about what you just said.......

You mentioned non white racists that literally want to kill you and your family.....but in the same sentence said you "hate" white liberals even more than you "hate" those wanting to kill you. Hate them how much? Enough to kill them given the chance?

With all due respect, your statements exhibit some sociopathic leanings. Especially since you claimed to "actually have a soul" in another post.
No, I trust no one because I understand the modern world. I am a real “woke” millennial. It is perfectly natural for me to believe I am better than my peers when I not only reject the status quo out of principle, but actively fight against it with an opposing ideology knowing what will happen if I don’t. I am smarter and more informed about the issues I care about than practically anyone, much less other millennials.

I most definitely hate white liberals that much. Anyone who is white and a Democrat these days is too stupid to be driving a vehicle and working a regular job, much less voting for that ideology. They have a lot of fucking nerve to call white Republicans stupid when they are basically voting for a scimitar up their ass.

I hate these people so much BECAUSE I have a soul. There is nothing of value to them. They believe in vandalism, political murder, and censorship. They are total scum.

No, I trust no one because I understand the modern world. I am a real “woke” millennial. It is perfectly natural for me to believe I am better than my peers when I not only reject the status quo out of principle, but actively fight against it with an opposing ideology knowing what will happen if I don’t. I am smarter and more informed about the issues I care about than practically anyone, much less other millennials.

I most definitely hate white liberals that much. Anyone who is white and a Democrat these days is too stupid to be driving a vehicle and working a regular job, much less voting for that ideology. They have a lot of fucking nerve to call white Republicans stupid when they are basically voting for a scimitar up their ass.

I hate these people so much BECAUSE I have a soul. There is nothing of value to them. They believe in vandalism, political murder, and censorship. They are total scum.

I agree that many white liberals seem clueless about the serious ill effects their complacency and choices are having.
I agree they are a danger to the American way of life.
I agree there are racist here like MarcATL and many others who are close minded and perpetuate the problem.

But I often try to focus on solutions based on reality. You are harboring too much hatred.

I've been around longer than you. I've seen more. Focus your energies on solutions and try to realize no man is an island. Things are escalating, you'll need others even if you think you dont right now.

Try to do proactive and remedial things that can make a difference within the bounds we currently have. I often mention or post such things.

You would think at least some of these inbred losers would have some kind of spark in their mind when they skip over the millionth anti-white post by IM2 or Asclepias or tigerred or Essen etc, to go after the supposed “racism” on the right, but that never seems to happen. Why is that?
/——/ “Stupid is as stupid does.” - Forest Gump’s Momma

Try to do proactive and remedial things that can make a difference within the bounds we currently have. I often mention or post such things.

It's too late for any of that. If old fogies like you had taken a firm stand back when things were still relatively sane then we wouldn't be in this position now.

Forum List

Back