🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

/----/ "Old school conservatives were all too willing to compromise their ideals," That's ridiculous.

Then how come we went from "marriage is sacred, a bond between a man and a woman" to "I don't care who you marry" in less than ten years...?
/----/ That wasn't a Conservative movement. WTF are you talking about? When you say "WE" It means Conservatives were out voted, not that we went along. When Conservatives refused to go along they were fined, like the baker and Pizza guy.

/—-/ Did you know that from the end of the Civil War to 1964, Blacks were a solid Republican voting block?

Yes. What does that have to do with anything?
/——/ Seriously, can you not follow a thread? “Blacks vote dem over 95%.”

I can follow a thread.

My point was that at this point in time, blacks are very polarized and the reason for a republican not having any black friends might be because of the blacks not being open to being friendly with people they have been told are Evul.

You made a point about black voting in the late 19th fucking century.

And now you are ridiculing me for not seeing any connection between the two?

What the fuck is wrong with you? You got a point, make it, don't waste my time asshole.
/——/ Late 19th Century? I’m talking about Blacks voting GOP for 100 years and then something happened in 1964 to change it overnight. That is significant. And if you think I’m wasting your time, why did you respond?

Except it did not happen in 1964. Blacks flipped during the 30s due to the New Deal.
/----/ It's a complex issue.
Party Realignment And The New Deal | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives
But most blacks cast their votes less because of Republican loyalty than because they were loath to support a candidate whose party had zealously suppressed their political rights in the South. Blacks mistrusted Franklin D. Roosevelt because of his party label, his evasiveness about racial issues in the campaign, and his choice of a running mate, House Speaker John Nance Garner of Texas.28 As late as the mid-1930s, John R. Lynch, a former Republican Representative who represented Mississippi during Reconstruction and in the years immediately afterward, summed up the sentiments of older black voters and upper-middle-class professionals: “The colored voters cannot help but feel that in voting the Democratic ticket in national elections they will be voting to give their indorsement [sic] and their approval to every wrong of which they are victims, every right of which they are deprived, and every injustice of which they suffer.”29

Yes. What does that have to do with anything?

I can follow a thread.

My point was that at this point in time, blacks are very polarized and the reason for a republican not having any black friends might be because of the blacks not being open to being friendly with people they have been told are Evul.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You got a point, make it, don't waste my time asshole.
/——/ Late 19th Century? I’m talking about Blacks voting GOP for 100 years and then something happened in 1964 to change it overnight. That is significant. And if you think I’m wasting your time, why did you respond?

Except it did not happen in 1964. Blacks flipped during the 30s due to the New Deal.
Party Realignment And The New Deal | US House of Representatives: History, Art & Archives
But most blacks cast their votes less because of Republican loyalty than because they were loath to support a candidate whose party had zealously suppressed their political rights in the South. Blacks mistrusted Franklin D. Roosevelt because of his party label, his evasiveness about racial issues in the campaign, and his choice of a running mate, House Speaker John Nance Garner of Texas.28 As late as the mid-1930s, John R. Lynch, a former Republican Representative who represented Mississippi during Reconstruction and in the years immediately afterward, summed up the sentiments of older black voters and upper-middle-class professionals: “The colored voters cannot help but feel that in voting the Democratic ticket in national elections they will be voting to give their indorsement [sic] and their approval to every wrong of which they are victims, every right of which they are deprived, and every injustice of which they suffer.”29

Yep. But the social programs of the new deal were too attractive to voters who's community needed social programs.

So they voted for the party of Jim Crow.

And it had nothing to do with what did or did not occur in the 60s. That is a lie spread by our enemies.

I can follow a thread.

Yep. But the social programs of the new deal were too attractive to voters who's community needed social programs.

And it had nothing to do with what did or did not occur in the 60s. That is a lie spread by our enemies.
/----/ Well it appears you're the lone wolf howling in the forest.
Why Did Black Voters Flee The Republican Party In The 1960s?

ap6410010461-7d7ccd48f39bd9634876e75b2d0dd92f8b89e742-s400-c85.jpg

Barry Goldwater greets an Indianapolis crowd during a campaign tour in Oct. 1964.

AP
If you'd walked into a gathering of older black folks 100 years ago, you'd have found that most of them would have been Republican.

Wait... what?

Yep. Republican. Party of Lincoln. Party of the Emancipation. Party that pushed not only black votes but black politicians during that post-bellum period known as Reconstruction.

Today, it's almost the exact opposite. That migration of black voters away from the GOP reached its last phase 50 years ago this week.

/----/ "Old school conservatives were all too willing to compromise their ideals," That's ridiculous.

Then how come we went from "marriage is sacred, a bond between a man and a woman" to "I don't care who you marry" in less than ten years...?
/----/ That wasn't a Conservative movement. WTF are you talking about? When you say "WE" It means Conservatives were out voted, not that we went along. When Conservatives refused to go along they were fined, like the baker and Pizza guy.

Well in my observations of the current trends, it seems to me that mainstream conservatives have lately become extremely reluctant to express certain opinions in public because they're scared. I mean, I understand their fear...nowadays you can get doxxed and have your livelyhood destroyed or have your head bashed in with a bike lock because of a politically incorrect facebook post.

And that's why I say it's too late to salvage the situation.

That isn't the conservatives, that is the Christians.

The woman who refused to give gay couples their licenses here in Kentucky was literally a Democrat.

I can follow a thread.

/----/ The only rule that applies to every situations is: "No rule applies to every situation."

I can follow a thread.

Barry Goldwater greets an Indianapolis crowd during a campaign tour in Oct. 1964.

AP
If you'd walked into a gathering of older black folks 100 years ago, you'd have found that most of them would have been Republican.

Wait... what?

Yep. Republican. Party of Lincoln. Party of the Emancipation. Party that pushed not only black votes but black politicians during that post-bellum period known as Reconstruction.

Today, it's almost the exact opposite. That migration of black voters away from the GOP reached its last phase 50 years ago this week.
The AP is full of shit.

Blacks left the Republicans because the Republicans were no longer the party most useful to the black supremacist vision.

I can follow a thread.

AP

Wait... what?

I'm having trouble finding information going back to post civil war, but

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

1936, blacks voted 71% for the dems.

AP

Wait... what?

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

/---/ Apparently there is conflicting evidence, but your chart shows a spike in Dem voting in 1964 and that was my point.

AP

Wait... what?

Black_Vote_Pres.jpg

/---/ Apparently there is conflicting evidence, but your chart shows a spike in Dem voting in 1964 and that was my point.

The Big Lie is that in the 60s, the GOP started pandering to racists, and that is why blacks flipped.

NOTHING in the historical record supports that.

THe blacks were voting majority dem since the New Deal.

A workable solution? Well for starters, stop being afraid of being called racist, bigot, intolerant ect... Stop pandering to blacks. Yeah yeah, there's some good ones but they're pretty rare. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and have never met one who doesn't fit every stereotype in the book.

I can agree too many are indeed afraid.....to even speak up and that's hurting the nation and the Constitution.
The Right has indeed been whipped into submission by the ever vocal, never fearing radical Left. On that we agree.

I'm sorry you live around blacks who "fit your stereotype". I have a feeling it's as much that you fit their stereotype.
I lived in an all black neighborhood too for many years. 99.9% of the blacks that lived there were VERY good people. Hard working, and either educated or respectful of others. Clean homes, clean yards, quiet.

But our PC system has encouraged the rise of a class of people (unfortunately, largely black) who have grown up hating America, taught to hate whites and have become what I call "savages". mean, loud, arrogant etc. But whites aren't off the hook. So much ignorance and hatred and racism. There are just as many or more disgusting whites so let's come down off our high horses.

Black people who fit your stereotype are not liked in general by blacks who rise up along with their white counterparts.
In this country, it's more of a choice than ever.

We live with blacks and Hispanics etc. THAT is reality. Unless you're proposing some kind of Genocide (are you, don't be afraid to say) we need to learn to convince those led astray of the perils of their choices.

Try to do proactive and remedial things that can make a difference within the bounds we currently have. I often mention or post such things.

It's too late for any of that. If old fogies like you had taken a firm stand back when things were still relatively sane then we wouldn't be in this position now.
Yeah, blame the previous generation, how "original".......... :lmao:

I can agree too many are indeed afraid.....to even speak up and that's hurting the nation and the Constitution.
The Right has indeed been whipped into submission by the ever vocal, never fearing radical Left. On that we agree.

I'm sorry you live around blacks who "fit your stereotype". I have a feeling it's as much that you fit their stereotype.
I lived in an all black neighborhood too for many years. 99.9% of the blacks that lived there were VERY good people. Hard working, and either educated or respectful of others. Clean homes, clean yards, quiet.

But our PC system has encouraged the rise of a class of people (unfortunately, largely black) who have grown up hating America, taught to hate whites and have become what I call "savages". mean, loud, arrogant etc. But whites aren't off the hook. So much ignorance and hatred and racism. There are just as many or more disgusting whites so let's come down off our high horses.

Black people who fit your stereotype are not liked in general by blacks who rise up along with their white counterparts.

We live with blacks and Hispanics etc. THAT is reality. Unless you're proposing some kind of Genocide (are you, don't be afraid to say) we need to learn to convince those led astray of the perils of their choices.

I have hair and I don't wear any racist symbols. I am polite, if standoffish to strangers no matter what color they are. Black people literally have no reason to suspect what might be going on in my head. But most of them have an enormous chip on their shoulder and will start shit at the slightest provocation. They just assume you're out to get them because that's what they've been taught.

...and no, I'm not suggesting genocide. Only the fringeyst of the fringe supports that idea. I DO think the only way we're ever could possibly get back on track is via extreme measures but that's only going to happen when inevitable happens- the total breakdown of law and order.

A workable solution? Well for starters, stop being afraid of being called racist, bigot, intolerant ect... Stop pandering to blacks. Yeah yeah, there's some good ones but they're pretty rare. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and have never met one who doesn't fit every stereotype in the book.

Nice sentiment but it is quite Quixotic. Most people resist change and those here are attempting to resit/fight inevitable change, inexorable change, they want what no longer exists and really never did. It's like trying to stop a volcanic eruption by sitting on the cone thinking that will hold it down.

Nice sentiment but it is quite Quixotic. Most people resist change and those here are attempting to resit/fight inevitable change, inexorable change, they want what no longer exists and really never did. It's like trying to stop a volcanic eruption by sitting on the cone thinking that will hold it down.

If you're right....why the hell would you spend so much time at this forum ?
If you can't change anyone, aren't you a bit dumb to waste all your time bickering back & forth?
Esplain Lucy......

I spend time here trying to get those who already agree with me to see they're wasting their time and should instead spend their energy on pursuits that could actually yield results.

"In order to form a more perfect union".......notice the word "more" ?

Last edited:

I'm not even trying to resist change. I just said that it's too late to turn this ship around. I'm merely honest about where we're headed and it's not all puppies and rainbows. All I can do is ride the storm.

If you're right....why the hell would you spend so much time at this forum ?
If you can't change anyone, aren't you a bit dumb to waste all your time bickering back & forth?
Esplain Lucy......

I spend time here trying to get those who already agree with me to see they're wasting their time and should instead spend their energy on pursuits that could actually yield results.

"In order to form a more perfect union".......notice the word "more" ?
Me? I'm only here for the beer and I don't drink...........

Forum List

Back