🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

No, I trust no one because I understand the modern world. I am a real “woke” millennial. It is perfectly natural for me to believe I am better than my peers when I not only reject the status quo out of principle, but actively fight against it with an opposing ideology knowing what will happen if I don’t. I am smarter and more informed about the issues I care about than practically anyone, much less other millennials.

I most definitely hate white liberals that much. Anyone who is white and a Democrat these days is too stupid to be driving a vehicle and working a regular job, much less voting for that ideology. They have a lot of fucking nerve to call white Republicans stupid when they are basically voting for a scimitar up their ass.

I hate these people so much BECAUSE I have a soul. There is nothing of value to them. They believe in vandalism, political murder, and censorship. They are total scum.

I agree that many white liberals seem clueless about the serious ill effects their complacency and choices are having.
I agree they are a danger to the American way of life.
I agree there are racist here like MarcATL and many others who are close minded and perpetuate the problem.

But I often try to focus on solutions based on reality. You are harboring too much hatred.

I've been around longer than you. I've seen more. Focus your energies on solutions and try to realize no man is an island. Things are escalating, you'll need others even if you think you dont right now.

Try to do proactive and remedial things that can make a difference within the bounds we currently have. I often mention or post such things.
The solutions are to fight fire with fire.

Isolate them, surround them, destroy them.

That makes sense, BUT my point remains, that cons have for decades tried to use that as a defense against vile race baiting by the vile left, and
constantly been told that that does not prove that they are not racist.
So, I'm wondering, is the plan to have him point out a black friend or two, and then slam him with the old,
that doesn't prove anything line?

No. I have nothing devious in mind. It was simply to ask if he was comfortable with black people enough to be friends with them. He was not able to answer (or avoided an answer). That is an answer.
I realize answers to questions don't always yield useful or accurate information. Sometimes the lack of a response is a more informative response.

Blacks vote dem over 95%.

Why would you assume that HE is the one that is not comfortable with people?

Maybe the 95% of blacks who vote for dems, and have been told their whole lives that anyone that votes for a republican is a racist, are the ones who "not comfortable"?

No, I trust no one because I understand the modern world. I am a real “woke” millennial. It is perfectly natural for me to believe I am better than my peers when I not only reject the status quo out of principle, but actively fight against it with an opposing ideology knowing what will happen if I don’t. I am smarter and more informed about the issues I care about than practically anyone, much less other millennials.

I most definitely hate white liberals that much. Anyone who is white and a Democrat these days is too stupid to be driving a vehicle and working a regular job, much less voting for that ideology. They have a lot of fucking nerve to call white Republicans stupid when they are basically voting for a scimitar up their ass.

I hate these people so much BECAUSE I have a soul. There is nothing of value to them. They believe in vandalism, political murder, and censorship. They are total scum.

I agree that many white liberals seem clueless about the serious ill effects their complacency and choices are having.
I agree they are a danger to the American way of life.
I agree there are racist here like MarcATL and many others who are close minded and perpetuate the problem.

But I often try to focus on solutions based on reality. You are harboring too much hatred.

I've been around longer than you. I've seen more. Focus your energies on solutions and try to realize no man is an island. Things are escalating, you'll need others even if you think you dont right now.

Try to do proactive and remedial things that can make a difference within the bounds we currently have. I often mention or post such things.
/——-/ And remember there are people who just like a good argument for the fun of it. My father in law was that way. No matter what you said, he’d take the opposite side. I think some of the libs here are that way and will slice and dice your point of view just to watch you react.

That makes sense, BUT my point remains, that cons have for decades tried to use that as a defense against vile race baiting by the vile left, and
So, I'm wondering, is the plan to have him point out a black friend or two, and then slam him with the old,

No. I have nothing devious in mind. It was simply to ask if he was comfortable with black people enough to be friends with them. He was not able to answer (or avoided an answer). That is an answer.
I realize answers to questions don't always yield useful or accurate information. Sometimes the lack of a response is a more informative response.

Maybe the 95% of blacks who vote for dems, and have been told their whole lives that anyone that votes for a republican is a racist, are the ones who "not comfortable"?
/—-/ Did you know that from the end of the Civil War to 1964, Blacks were a solid Republican voting block?

/—-/ Did you know that from the end of the Civil War to 1964, Blacks were a solid Republican voting block?

Yes. What does that have to do with anything?

It's too late for any of that. If old fogies like you had taken a firm stand back when things were still relatively sane then we wouldn't be in this position now.

Wrong....
If they were all like me things would be dramatically different.
Stop assuming and stereotyping.

And while I agree, it is late in the game, what's your solution? Really wanna hear that one.

That sounds great..but you're not Frodo and this isn't the Shire. Reality counts.

Do you have any reality based, workable solutions? Remember, you said you are a loner and trust noone....what you're talking requires a LOT of cooperation, trust and planning. How can you even begin that if you trust noone?

See how foolish this sounds coming from you?

The answer put forward so far, is not only as weak as hell, but does not answer the question.

IF "identity politics" is so bad, as put forward, that still does not explain why white dems defend black and brown supremacists.

This is still what this thread is about.

The answer put forward so far, is not only as weak as hell, but does not answer the question.

IF "identity politics" is so bad, as put forward, that still does not explain why white dems defend black and brown supremacists.

/——/ Seriously, can you not follow a thread? “Blacks vote dem over 95%.”

It's too late for any of that. If old fogies like you had taken a firm stand back when things were still relatively sane then we wouldn't be in this position now.

Wrong....

stop assuming and stereotyping.

The left is extremely organized. Old school conservatives are too hung up on their precious individualism to unite for a common cause. The only thing that seems to motivate them enough to take a break from mowing their lawns and their dead end nine to fives is muh abortion, which is a pretty noble effort but that's not the only thing that matters...

When it comes to combating the left's identity politics, they disgust me with their "I'm totally not racist" pandering.

That sounds great..but you're not Frodo and this isn't the Shire. Reality counts.

Do you have any reality based, workable solutions? Remember, you said you are a loner and trust noone....what you're talking requires a LOT of cooperation, trust and planning. How can you even begin that if you trust noone?

See how foolish this sounds coming from you?
It is from rules for radicals, not lord of the rings.

Left wingers don’t have friends either and they applied those tactics just fine.

Wrong....

The left is extremely organized. Old school conservatives are too hung up on their precious individualism to unite for a common cause. The only thing that seems to motivate them enough to take a break from mowing their lawns and their dead end nine to fives is muh abortion, which is a pretty noble effort but that's not the only thing that matters...

When it comes to combating the left's identity politics, they disgust me with their "I'm totally not racist" pandering.
/——/ although I agree in general, you’re a bit harsh. Conservatives are the kind that respects others opinions. As a result we tend to say Let’s agree to disagree. Liberals are by nature intolerant of opposing views and will scream in your face until you either agree or just go away.

I can follow a thread.

My point was that at this point in time, blacks are very polarized and the reason for a republican not having any black friends might be because of the blacks not being open to being friendly with people they have been told are Evul.

You made a point about black voting in the late 19th fucking century.

And now you are ridiculing me for not seeing any connection between the two?

You're still preaching to the choir.

I agree. SOMETHING needs to be done. But give me a reality based workable solution.

Not being racist is pandering? I hate to tell ya this but there are MANY blacks who are as disgusted with the bleeding heart liberal left as you are. You NEED these people. Making them your enemy is a strategic mistake.

I can follow a thread.

My point was that at this point in time, blacks are very polarized and the reason for a republican not having any black friends might be because of the blacks not being open to being friendly with people they have been told are Evul.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You got a point, make it, don't waste my time asshole.
/——/ Late 19th Century? I’m talking about Blacks voting GOP for 100 years and then something happened in 1964 to change it overnight. That is significant. And if you think I’m wasting your time, why did you respond?

I agree. SOMETHING needs to be done. But give me a reality based workable solution.

Not being racist is pandering? I hate to tell ya this but there are MANY blacks who are as disgusted with the bleeding heart liberal left as you are. You NEED these people. Making them your enemy is a strategic mistake.
There is no “bleeding heart left” anymore.

I can follow a thread.

What the fuck is wrong with you? You got a point, make it, don't waste my time asshole.
/——/ Late 19th Century? I’m talking about Blacks voting GOP for 100 years and then something happened in 1964 to change it overnight. That is significant. And if you think I’m wasting your time, why did you respond?

Except it did not happen in 1964. Blacks flipped during the 30s due to the New Deal.

Wrong....

/——/ although I agree in general, you’re a bit harsh. Conservatives are the kind that respects others opinions. As a result we tend to say Let’s agree to disagree. Liberals are by nature intolerant of opposing views and will scream in your face until you either agree or just go away.

Sorry but certain opinions don't deserve respect. Old school conservatives were all too willing to compromise their ideals, so long as their pensions are safe, whereas liberals never budge an inch and are willing to go out in the streets and fight to uphold their twisted values.

A workable solution? Well for starters, stop being afraid of being called racist, bigot, intolerant ect... Stop pandering to blacks. Yeah yeah, there's some good ones but they're pretty rare. I live in a mostly black neighborhood and have never met one who doesn't fit every stereotype in the book.

Wrong....

Sorry but certain opinions don't deserve respect. Old school conservatives were all too willing to compromise their ideals, so long as their pensions are safe, whereas liberals never budge an inch and are willing to go out in the streets and fight to uphold their twisted values.
/----/ "Old school conservatives were all too willing to compromise their ideals," That's ridiculous.
"liberals never budge an inch and are willing to go out in the streets and fight to uphold their twisted values." That's true.

Forum List

Back