🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do white Democrats ever get tired of looking like idiots by defending black and brown supremacists?

IM2 is a racist, you clueless morons have yet to figure out what Ascepias is doing and probably never will..... :lmao:

You are so cucked that you're incapable of holding black racists like IM2 and Asclepias to the same standards that you apply mean ol' white supreemists like me and PTBW.

Society has taught you to grade blacks on a curve.
Do you right fantasy novels? Why am I asking, of course you do...... :rofl:

Prove you're not a cuck and attack IM2 and Asclepias with a racial stereotype like you did PTBW.
Easy, the only difference between you and IM2 is he's black, you're white.........
No, there is a BIG difference.

He is not calling upon blacks to feel guilty about the past as their numbers are dwindling, and literal genocide is underway against them in several countries without a peep from the media.

IM2 is an evil man.

IM2 is a racist, you clueless morons have yet to figure out what Ascepias is doing and probably never will..... :lmao:

You are so cucked that you're incapable of holding black racists like IM2 and Asclepias to the same standards that you apply mean ol' white supreemists like me and PTBW.

Prove you're not a cuck and attack IM2 and Asclepias with a racial stereotype like you did PTBW.
Easy, the only difference between you and IM2 is he's black, you're white.........

I can point out a lot of differences between him and I. For one, I don't make up revised history fairy tales to compensate for my self esteem issues.

He is not calling upon blacks to feel guilty about the past as their numbers are dwindling, and literal genocide is underway against them in several countries without a peep from the media.

IM2 is an evil man.
Everybody has an angle...... It's also hysterically funny that you think IM2 has any more influence over anyone on an open political messageboard than you have....... :lol:

I can point out a lot of differences between him and I. For one, I don't make up revised history fairy tales to compensate for my self esteem issues.
No, you make up for your self esteem issues in other ways....... :lol:

IM2 is an evil man.
Everybody has an angle...... It's also hysterically funny that you think IM2 has any more influence over anyone on an open political messageboard than you have....... :lol:
He does because he has the Democrats and other racist blacks to march in lockstep with him every single time.

Only with your warped projection.

IM2 is an evil man.
He does because he has the Democrats and other racist blacks to march in lockstep with him every single time.
And you have your fellow white trash. Guess it all balances out in the end, eh? :eusa_whistle:

I put this thread out to counteract the frequent and never ending bullshit from IM2 and the overall narrative that the right is racist despite being colorblind to a fault.
Fncceo’s post was not thoughtful. It amounts to the seem racist bull crap that the left uses. “Your backyard BBQ COULD be a KKK meeting” is nothing more than a racist stereotype that is allowed to be mainstream.

Your inference that I hate non-white people is baseless. Your idea that I am racist is entirely derived from the same left wingers you claim to disagree with.

You are in the matrix of racial idiocracy.

I see.
I wasn't inferring anything. I don't know enough about you to infer that. It's why I said "if".

And because I don't carte blanc agree with everything you say, or question you.......I'm a racial idiot.

Got it.

Do you have many black friends?

Only with your warped projection.
I know you're trying really, really hard to convince yourself of that. Me? i'm not buying it.

IM2 is an evil man.

IM2's "angle" is the democrat party line. He doesn't have any original ideas and never even tries to see things from a different perspective.

IM2 is an evil man.

IM2's "angle" is the democrat party line. He doesn't have any original ideas and never even tries to see things from a different perspective.
As if that's any different than your "party" line. How's that "originality" you spout going......? :rofl:

As if that's any different than your "party" line. How's that "originality" you spout going......? :rofl:

My views are probably a hell of a lot more nuanced than you'd think...I only vote republican because they're at least not openly hostile to white people, but I disagree with a lot of the things they do especially when it comes to foreign policy. When I'm down here, all I try to do is hold these black supremacists to the same set of standards to highlight the blatant double standard that has been ingrained into our society.

There is no widespread white identity politics.

I see a lot of it on this board being done anonymously. The reason you don't see a lot of white identity politics in the public arena is that it's been given a very creepy reputation by these guys ...

busing.jpg

UK-Skinheads.jpg

kkk-facts.png

91939-004-4CD1EB63.jpg

Not sure the best PR campaign in the world is gonna clean up that image.

Jesus, what is the newest photo there? The brits? What is that from, the early 70s? the 60s?

Yeah, your defense of your claim that both sides are doing it, looks pretty weak, if this is how far back you have to go.

[
Why? We are constantly hearing how have black friends is not defense against an accusation of racism?

"having black friends"...it's early.....I'm cross checking my posts 2 and three times haha

In general, it's hard to be truly racist if you freely associate.
it depends on how some define "friends".

I asked another this same question and they skirted around it by saying they "worked" with many black people.

Definitely a red flag on that one.

Forum List

Back