Do You Believe All ''Men'' Are Created Equal?

Are All Men Created Equal?

• Yes (please explain)

Votes: 24 52.2%
  • No (please explain)

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
xÞx;1652261 said:
Proven: People are not 'created equal'

As Kat has forfeited/failed to rebut twice, the discussion is over.

Buzz off little boy with the big mouth. The discussion was fine until your skankiness jumped in with personal attacks.

I do believe you are right. We aren't created equal, b/c I KNOW I am better than your skank.

Just because we are equal, doesnt mean we will have equal outcome. It is pretty darn simple...even you should be able to get it, but obviously don't, so you resort to attacks.

Now get lost.

From a LEGAL/CONSTITUTIONAL standpoint the 5th and 14th Am require equal treatment by the government.

xÞx;1652231 said:
xÞx;1652127 said:
So your point is that we are all equal in out status as mammals and apes? You went through all this bullshit to argue that we're 'equal' because we are the same species when we are not equal in form, potential, or condition?

The fact is that we are not equal.

Equal: (adj) be identical or equivalent to; "One dollar equals 1,000 rubles these days!"

We are not genetically, physically, or intellectually equal. We are not equal in condition or potential. How sad that you must resort to such pathetic games.

Kijk hoe de naald dick met een grote mond spreekt

Can't even remember how to write in English?

See what happens when you introduce a loon to reason? Her brain gets fried.

Some men are born mediocre. Some men acquire mediocrity. And some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. Was it all three with you?

xÞx;1652231 said:

Some men are born mediocre. Some men acquire mediocrity. And some men have mediocrity thrust upon them. Was it all three with you?

Thank you for choosing a great avatar.

Love it.:cool:

xÞx;1652231 said:

Humid Teenage Mediocrity 1992–1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I flirt with mediocrity whilst between greatness as tragedy. It provides a nice resting place between the heavens of glory and the pits of despair. Every now and then, I give tours for extra income. They say the ghosts Nietzsche and Kafka sometimes can be seen in the bar.

xÞx;1652322 said:
No, all men are not created equal.

I'm better than all you bitches.

:lol::lol:

By what measure?

Pick one. But I'm especially proud of penis size standard.

fgdfb.png

In the USA All men & women are created (BORN) equal under the law and the protection of the law. There is no way in hell we are all created equal in any other way. Some are smarter some are stronger, most of us change as we get older and wiser.

Many of us will grow wiser with age but others will become feeble and weak willed.

Some will die young others will live to 100.

But we will always be equal under the law. (Unless of course you have bought yourself a crooked judge.)

If this has been posted here, forgive me. If not yft. I have posted this poll other places, and was a bit stunned with the replies.

So, Do you believe all ''men'' are created equal? Whatever your answer, please explain..

As mankind, God mad "mankind" in His image. No difference there.

As to rights, being created equil is not about rights, God created us all, and had places for each of us. If we were to live out our lives as God created us to do, we would never have a question of equality.

It is clear in the Scriptures that God has blessings for all, when we are in the place to receive them.

Jesus did regard the poor, children, and widows as being worthy of our love and care, but at the same time He loves and cares for us all.

My siganture speaks to this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Lovely sentiment. However it should be noted that this same Jesus asked the disciples if they ahd any swords among them and when told that they did replied essentially that ought to be enough.

Lovely sentiment. However it should be noted that this same Jesus asked the disciples if they ahd any swords among them and when told that they did replied essentially that ought to be enough.

I am sorry but I don't get what that has to do with the topic??

Forum List

Back