🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe the anonymous op-ed individual is a real person?

Is the op-ed real in your opinion?

• Yes, someone on the inside.

• No, just more unsubstantiated fake news.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The anonymous source to which the op-ed is attributed is likely just the front person. This looks like the work of a team of conspirators, similar to the GPS Fusion fake dossier.
And international Joos!

I was going to say the BilderBerg-Illuminati-Priory of Sion Trifecta in an alliance with the Ladies Garden Club of the USSR and China, but that's far too obvious.

What say you?

For all I know it may be a letter sent to the NYT's by Hillary.

Trump wants the DOJ to find out how the insider is...so clearly Trump thinks it is a real person, which means the story presented must be at least partially accurate.

The anonymous source to which the op-ed is attributed is likely just the front person. This looks like the work of a team of conspirators, similar to the GPS Fusion fake dossier.
And international Joos!

Soros! Deep State! Pizzagate! Arrrrggggurlgegurglegurgle...
You do of course realize that this op ed admitted to being the deep state acting behind elected officials, correct? They prefer to call themselves the steady state, but make no mistake, they just outed themselves.

And international Joos!

You do of course realize that this op ed admitted to being the deep state acting behind elected officials, correct? They prefer to call themselves the steady state, but make no mistake, they just outed themselves.
Nope. D33P STAIT™ is a made up term for parroting retards.

The storm is coming! The storm is coming! splplplplplploooooogggg...

What say you?

I think it was the NYT’s editorial staff!

Again, for the fifth time: The NYT can be sued, unlike big-mouthed mullets like Hannity, for slander and libel.
That's why they have an entire legal staff in-house to review op-ed pieces and decide if they get printed.
This particular piece not only went into op-ed, but within the public op-ed section of the Times, where letters to the editor are printed. Some people sign off as anonymous.
Trump can sue them for libel/slander but thenTrump has to prove they didn't write it, too.
The real author is going to emerge.
So far the only two senior advisers to decline making a public statement are John Kelly and Jeffy the Elf Sessions.

Won't be long now when Trump will be tweeting someone just stole some papers off his desk...

"I tole ya I was wiretapped!"

And international Joos!

Nope. D33P STAIT™ is a made up term for parroting retards.

The storm is coming! The storm is coming! splplplplplploooooogggg...

Between Bob Woodward's new book, Omarosa's audio tapes and now "Anonymous", Trump is a tempest in a Gucci suit.

I think approaching half the USA has drowned under liberal propaganda and VERY corrupt politics. The less they have to complain about the more they sell their souls as they build fabrications.

And international Joos!

I was going to say the BilderBerg-Illuminati-Priory of Sion Trifecta in an alliance with the Ladies Garden Club of the USSR and China, but that's far too obvious.

Good one, Boe. LOL!
But I still think it's one person.
Trump's staff supposedly have more of a fight going on amongst themselves than the one going on between Trump supporters and Never Trumpers.

I think approaching half the USA has drowned under liberal propaganda and VERY corrupt politics. The less they have to complain about the more they sell their souls as they build fabrications.

Wow, fascinating.
Word salad always makes me ask, "Where's the croutons?"

And international Joos!

Good one, Boe. LOL!
Trump's staff supposedly have more of a fight going on amongst themselves than the one going on between Trump supporters and Never Trumpers.

Given recent events, I think this is a group project.

And international Joos!

Good one, Boe. LOL!

That's how I'm seeing it. They're jockeying for position in the eventual aftermath.

I see it as nothing more than another desperate attempt by the left to win at something.

They know they’re losing and will shoot for anything they can call a win.

Last edited:
Whoever wrote it wants to be able to claim that they were the "adult" keeping things in check.

What say you?

Yes

Fits the narrative of American radical Leftism. Their only untried action remaining against our President is a physical one. Or have we already "seen" but missed that too?

Trump's entire staff are pretty much McCain types.

One thing about Trump that I like is his open willingness to bring troops home, or to just get the war done and over with instead of spending years there nation building.

The war party, the McCain types who occupy his staff, does not like that. Not at all.

Forum List

Back