🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you believe the anonymous op-ed individual is a real person?

Is the op-ed real in your opinion?

• Yes, someone on the inside.

• No, just more unsubstantiated fake news.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The anonymous source to which the op-ed is attributed is likely just the front person. This looks like the work of a team of conspirators, similar to the GPS Fusion fake dossier.
And international Joos!

Soros! Deep State! Pizzagate! Arrrrggggurlgegurglegurgle...
You do of course realize that this op ed admitted to being the deep state acting behind elected officials, correct? They prefer to call themselves the steady state, but make no mistake, they just outed themselves.
Nope. D33P STAIT™ is a made up term for parroting retards.

The storm is coming! The storm is coming! splplplplplploooooogggg...
So you don't believe the op ed was written by a senior aide who are pulling strings in the background to stop Trump? Because if you do believe the op ed to be genuine, it is the definition of a deep state. Obviously the author doesn't like the implication and tried to soften it by calling it the steady state, but if true it is confirmation of unelected bureaucrats operating in the background.

It was Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Comey, John Brennan, Bruce Ohr and a few other "patriots".

What say you?

For all I know it may be a letter sent to the NYT's by Hillary.
I just downloaded the audiobook of Fear by Bob Woodward.

The book opens with Gary Cohn removing a paper from Trump's desk so Trump wouldn't sign it. It was Cohn's belief that if Trump signed it, it would be a grave threat to national security. Rob Porter also participated in keeping Trump from signing dangerous directives.

The author of the New York Times letter claims he removed papers from Trump's desk so he would not sign them.

Just sayin'.

The IQ of an inbred tanning bed.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

If we knew that's all it takes to defeat Hillary, we'd have found one a long time ago. I'm sure we could have found some among the democrats.

Forum List

Back